Your Search | government grant processing center, government grant information guide

May 03 2016
Award Notification Commision Commisioner of Judging, processing division Ripoff! Asking for money for delivery. Kansas city Kansas Author: Huntington, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commision Kansas city, Kansas

May 03 2016
Pay Anywhere Pay Anwhere RIPPED ME OFF AND WILL NOT RELEASE FUNDS FOR 180 DAYS Troy Michigan
Author: CARLSBAD, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Pay Anywhere Troy, Michigan

May 03 2016
Paypal, Inc. deceiving, liars, mind control, fake, not truthful, dishonest, pieces of ****, illegitimate, cut throat, ********, corporatists, non-cooperative San Jose California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paypal, Inc. San Jose, California

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. Leigh CookDonald CookCPA Merchant ServicesDirect ChecksReceivePay.com Refuses to pay commissions promised. San Diego California
Author: TRINIDAD, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. San Diego, California

May 03 2016
Coastal Pay Credit Card Processing Bothersome and liars San Diego California Author: Tampa, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Coastal Pay Credit Card Processing San Diego, California

May 03 2016
RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK Kelly Chavistad take $ 5000.00 to stop foreclosure and promise modification .14 months ago . Never did nothing in my case . Now don't answer any calls or e-mails . New York New York Author: southington , Connecticut Lawyers: RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK New York , New York

May 02 2016
On The Right Trail Rescue Mendy Smallwood Sophie Beasley Gives our personal information of donors Nowata Oklahoma Author: Las Cruces , New Mexico Attorneys General: On The Right Trail Rescue Nowata, Oklahoma

May 02 2016
Health Center 1 He was selling a medicine to take stem cells and my Mom would get better from all illness and when we said no he got mad and called me a idiot Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Health Center 1 Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
TransMerit Merchant Services Keith OlmoGeorge Csahiouni BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY'RE FRAUDS!! Los Angeles Nationwide Author: California Credit Card Processing Companies: TransMerit Merchant Services Nationwide

May 02 2016
JOHN OWENS NURSERY John Owens Nursery Billing Policy Author: LAFAYETTE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: JOHN OWENS NURSERY

May 02 2016
The New England House AKA Frills AKA The New England House Seafood and Sports Bar Belligerent and Rude Wells Maine More information would be helpful Author: Lexington , Massachusetts Restaurants: The New England House Wells, Maine

May 02 2016
Insideup Inc Grant Bentley, Asad Haroon No payments made for 4 months, September, October, November and December 2015 San diego California Author: PUne , Idaho Customer Leads: Insideup Inc San diego , California

May 02 2016
Stellar payment systems SPS Fraud ,thief's ,dishonest,rip off,immoral,bad service,deceptive , miami Florida Author: hollywood , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stellar payment systems miami, Florida

May 02 2016
Iceberg Cups Ordered a 30 oz. powder coated pink yeti rambler from the site because it was on sale. I spent close to $50, with shipping included. I never received an invoice or confirmation with shipping information.  Internet Author: Indianola , Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 01 2016
Yellow Pages United fake invoices, demanding money, deceptive survey, copy pasted sensitive information Atlanta, GA Nationwide
Author: Bellflower, California Advertising / Deceptive: Yellow Pages United Nationwide

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
Dun & Bradstreet Incorrect information about my company published to the web without permission by D&B Internet Author: Red Bluff, California Internet Fraud: Dun & Bradstreet Internet

May 01 2016
US Realty Records Paid the $1.25 for absolutely NO INFORMATION Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: US Realty Records Internet

May 01 2016
Bella Solutions BELLA SOLUTIONS IS A SCAM - THIEVES- THEY PROCESS CREDIT CARDS FOR HIGH RISK BUSINESSES THEN STEALS RESERVE FUNDS Virginia Internet Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bella Solutions Internet

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center The Fred Meyer days are over, the management at this store would never have worked for Fred Meyer Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Food Stores: Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
Jennifer Joy Curlette Urban Goddess, Urban Spirit Tribe, Urban Spirit Center, The Enchanted Tree Ripped me off, declared me toxic Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Religion: Jennifer Joy Curlette Internet

Apr 30 2016
American cash award and prizes Edward? and Patrica Anderson, Albert James from FBI, Western $499 send toJamaica, Donald Trump would helpme Nationwide Author: Brookings, Oregon Federal Government: American cash award and prizes Nationwide