GPM*SNUGGIE 800 6638166 NY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Gpm*snuggie 800 6638166 Ny
There may be more specific results for "Gpm*snuggie 800 6638166 Ny"
For more specific results for "Gpm*snuggie 800 6638166 Ny"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
Meadowbrook Credit Resources Illegal Loan Scam New York NY Author: Joshua, Texas Loans: Meadowbrook Credit Resources Internet

Jul 24 2017
Core Skin The product is not safe - I got a horrible rash; subsequently had to go do dermatologist Buffalo NY, New Yotk Author: Colchester, Connecticut Skin Care: Core Skin Internet

Jul 24 2017
Daily Harvest DailyHarvest, owner Rachel Drori, Daily-Harvest, Daily Harvest, Inc. Subscription service that makes it VERY hard to cancel and withdraws money automatically from bank account New York, NY Internet Author: Fate, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Daily Harvest Internet

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 22 2017
Shaun smith Lawsuit Internet Author: Ny, New York Loans: Shaun smith Internet

Jul 21 2017
Altus Financial Group The two ripoff repoerts I read are word-for-word the exact same run around I got. 3 options, small deposit, no money then being told about mandatory insurance, then again no money then 8% NY sales tax still no money, a late fee for a loan I didnt have yet. this is exactly what they did to me. NYC? New York Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Loans: Altus Financial Group

Jul 21 2017
Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY VLA-NY Avoid Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY Under ALL Circumstances! NY New York Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY NY, New York

Jul 20 2017
NYS child support enforcement in columbia county New York current and medical child support terminated in 2013 and 2014 ordered 11.00 week ,they are fraudulently taking 124.03 week knowing there is a court order but will not change in system hudson New York Author: peabody, Massachusetts Liars: NYS child support enforcement in columbia county NY hudson, New York

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 20 2017
Bayview Landscape Architecture Greg Marett1047 Old Northern BoulevardRoslyn, NY 11576 Landscaping Roslyn New York
Author: Port Washington, New York Landscaping: Bayview Landscape Architecture Roslyn, New York

Jul 20 2017
Joseph Stone Capital at Ross Adam Barish Scam Stockbroker, Financial Adviser, Boiler Room Mineola New York Author: NY, New York Investment Brokers: Joseph Stone Capital Mineola, New York

Jul 19 2017
Truderm Agelesseyes Nubod 800-998-3446, Hydroskin 877-982-7446,Truderm Agelesseyes 800-995-7145Luminary skin careLumidaire Anti-aging face cream trylumidairefacecream.com SCAM Fraudulent charges to Visa, Ordered samples and paid only for shipping. then charges kept coming in Visa for $95+ each. Internet Author: Escondido, California Skin Care: Truderm Agelesseyes Internet

Jul 18 2017
North Shore Agency 270 Spagnoli Rd, Ste110Melville NY 11747 Cashed my check 6/16/2017 and sent another collection letter on 7/11/17 for the same amount. Melville New York Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Passaic, New Jersey Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
Huertas Shop selling books on Amazon Ordered two books from Amazon to be filled by Huertas Shop. Didn't get them so checked the delivery, and Amazon had that they were delivered to my address, but in checking I see that they were delivered to Scarsdale, NY not my home in Ohio! Called Amazon who sent an email in my name, but no repsonse. In calling Amazon a 2nd time, I did further checking, tried to find them online, no luck, Amazon said they had only their email address. Further checking and I found your Ripoff site and saw one other complaint, so now will cancel my order on Amazon and get refunded! What the heck are they doing? I guess they cheated Amazon. don't know Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: Huertas Shop Internet

Jul 11 2017
Bryan Moll - BKR Strategy Group BKR Strategy Consultants / Brian Moll BKR Strategy Group complete scam! Brooklyn Ny Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Bryan Moll - BKR Strategy Group

Miz Barn Miz Barn Scraming Rip-off Internet Fresh Meadows NY
Author: Desoto, Texas Beauty Products: Miz Barn Internet

Jul 11 2017
American Attitudeinc Inc American Attitudeinc LLCAmericanAttitudeinc I was scammed by American Attitude Inc 5005 Metropolitan Ave, Ridgewood, NY 11385 (718) 366-1338 New York Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Eye Care: American Attitudeinc Inc Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
REALTYSTORE.COM 800-4731783 RTS*REALTYSTORE 8772136322 CA California Internet Author: South Sanfrancisco, California Credit Card Fraud: REALTYSTORE.COM 800-4731783 Internet

Jul 11 2017
Priority Legal Services Graham KlineUnited Merchant Asset Received a call from Graham Kline stating he was from Priority Legal Services and that he has a summons in hand. That they were going to come out to my home or place of work within 24 to 48 hours to serve me. Not sure search says Ny Internet, Natio Author: Redding , California Legal Process Servers: Priority Legal Services Internet

Jul 10 2017
Paul Anderson Case File : FGNI-98524L6 Court House Address- -United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10056. Lawsuit Cost - $4860.65 (Including Attorney Fee/Court Fee/All Taxes) Last month to File Lawsuit - May 2017 Attorney Name- Paul Smith (Sr. Attorney in New York Courthouse). Case Type- Fraudulent Case(FC/SC) Total Amount - $900.00. Settlement Amount - $900.00 Email back us on: Attorneyjasonsmith@accountdepartments.com Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. New York New York Author: Harrisburg, South Dakota Attorney Generals: Paul Anderson New York, New York

Jul 10 2017
fitnesswarehouses4less Jim Rosen Owner and Jessie who told me he is big boss under owner (Jim Rosen). Owner of company Jim Rosen picked up my 800# call and when i asked for Peleton so I caould do online spin classes he said i have a better bile that will do online spin classes so i bought it for $2800. Los Angeles Calif Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: fitnesswarehouses4less Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 09 2017
susun weed Another rip off... Woodstock, NY new york Author: thomaston, Connecticut Arts and Crafts: susun weed