Your Search | gpm*snuggie 800 6638166 ny

May 26 2016
rushpassport.com Bait and Switch -- Failure to Inform New York New York Author: NY, New York Travel Services: rushpassport.com New York, New York

May 26 2016
Chris Mathews of MSNBC Tell the media we want the truth New york Ny Author: Los Angeles , California News Media: Chris Mathews of MSNBC NY

May 25 2016
Pch.com Publisher Clearance House PCH games PCH play and win PCH Search & Win Port Washington NY Pch.com Guarantee? Author: Springfield, Missouri Art Galleries: Pch.com

May 24 2016
Porter Finance I invested $10,000 with this company. I traded with the aid of a broker but he did not know what he was doing.  London, NY, LA NY Author: Durham, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: Porter Finance NY

May 24 2016
Pools by vista Chip law Scam artist Rochester NY New York
Author: Palmyra, New York Pool Services: Pools by vista Rochester, New York

May 23 2016
smashmanor Failed to Pay New Rochelle NY Author: NY, New York Chauffeurs: Internet

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY

May 22 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH BRJCASHPAC Above Co. sent letter stating I'm a guaranteed prize winner of 43,900,000.00 - PAYMENT READY FOR RELEASE Babylon, NY New York Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH Babylon, NY,

May 21 2016
Glitek Sold defective hoverboard, sent it back for repairs and they refuse to replace it ! Scammers Out $800 Parlin New Jersey Author: BARRIE, Ontario Sporting Goods: Glitek Parlin, New Jersey

May 20 2016
EyeSave Unable to contact. Did not ship within stated timeframe. Charged credit card after order was cancelled.. Brooklyn NY Author: SAN DIEGO, California Sunglasses: EyeSave

May 20 2016
Burger King Manager that was there on 5/20/16. He didn't give his name when he was put on the phone! NEWARK NY BURGER KING - RIP OFF!! STAY AWAY. BURGERS EXPENSIVE & TINY TINY TINY!! DONT BOTHER!! Newark New York Author: Newark, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Burger King Nationwide

May 20 2016
Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard customers feel safe, secure, confident. Optimal Bankcard’s customers receive best rates, service available. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Bankcard provides services tens of thousands of businesses across North America, represents over $2 billion of volume, & processes millions of transactions annually. Customers can feel 100% confident Optimal Bankcard will provide dependable, low cost, customized payment processing solution that will make managing business effortless. Nationwide

May 19 2016
Butler,Rose & Jamerson Asssociates I got a letter from Butler,Rose &James associates.  Babylon, Ny 11702 NY Author: Northport, Alabama Questionable Activities: Butler,Rose & JKamerson Asssociates

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | is a Child Molester Fraud, Drug Addict, Scam Artist, Child Molester, Bad Check Writer Easton Connecticut Hope you have concrete proof Author: NY, New York Sex Offenders: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

May 17 2016
ACS Corp. Threatening to sue me in court for $990. Had court address in Queens, NY. Internet Author: Bronx, New York Financial Services: ACS Corp. Internet

May 17 2016
 Hi everyone, if you see a letter indicating that you've won large sum of money put it into the garbage it just a scams. Huntington NY Author: West Orange, New Jersey Computer Fraud: R.A.A FINANCIAL DOCUMENT DIRECTOR Nationwide

May 17 2016
Jason Starr Incomplete jobs, missed deadline, substandard work, poor communications, sloppy work. East Meredith New York Author: NY , New York Builders & Contractors: Jason Starr East Meredith, New York

May 17 2016
CIA Construction Anthony Long Steve Long Chris Long * FRAUDULENT COMPANY * No Shame Liars, and Crooks RONKONKOMA NY Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: CIA Construction Nationwide

May 17 2016
Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Sent me an email saying that I owe money and threatening me that I would be arrested if I didn't pay New York,NY Internet Author: Vallejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Internet

May 17 2016
A&A Plumbing, Heating & air conditioning (Robert) A woman alone an easy target. Staten island New York Author: Staten island, New York Small Business Services: A&A Plumbing, Heating & air conditioning NY

May 13 2016
University Behavioral Center of Orlando The center is a fraud. Doctors and facility working together to hold you child without permission and charge you about 800 dollars a day. orlando Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Mental Health: University Behavioral Center of Orlando orlando, Florida

May 13 2016
digitaloutlets.net They just lying to the customer Brooklyn, NY New York Author: West Hollywood, California Cameras & Video: digitaloutlets.net Brooklyn, NY, New York

May 12 2016
Tully Rinckey Albany, NY Greg Rinckey This firm is a Ripoff from the minute you speak to them Albany, New York
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Legal Services: Tully Rinckey Albany, NY Albany,, New York

May 12 2016
Putnam county cps Putnam county cos removed my children with out a court order then failed to conformance where my children were did not conduct a article 10proceeding in 72hours the y violated all my civil and conditional right my children's as well as a result of there  negligence carmel New York Author: ny, New York Attorneys General: Putnam county cps carmel, New York