GRAND CANYON "UNIVERSITY" Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grand Canyon "University"
There may be more specific results for "Grand Canyon "University""
For more specific results for "Grand Canyon "University""
Showing 1-25 of 15,841 Found Reports For more specific results for "Grand Canyon "University""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Trust-telehealth.com Paid 428.00 Canadian for a supposed prescription video and password to their site. Prescription would follow. Internet
Author: Grand Forks, Wyoming Doctors: Trust-telehealth.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered the initial samples of make up and called to cancel the monthly delivery. I have been charged for it! Akron Ohio Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 18 2017
Fitnessdealsusa.com Fitnessblowout.com Fitness4less.com Jim Rosen RIPOFFS who use bait and switch tactics and commit fraud Los Angeles California Author: Grand Terrace, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitnessdealsusa.com

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 16 2017
university auto sales and auto Latino I BUY A CAR FROM THEM AND I NEVER GET THE TITTLE IN OVER TWO YEARS Maplewood, Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: university auto sales and auto Latino Maplewood, Minnesota

Aug 16 2017
presto.news IS NOW TARGETING HARVARD STUDENTS AND HARVARD UNIVERSITY Internet Author: Massachusetts Sex Offenders: presto.news Internet

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas

Aug 16 2017
solid swiss swisstime, etc Grand Theft Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: solid swiss Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellysworld.com I order a steam hair flat iron hair straightener. They took the $50 for the straightener out of my account. Then sent me an email sayin it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. To check order status to see exact date of delivery. I went to check and now the whole website was gone. Internet Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Pool Zone is a RIP Off company Grand Island New York Author: Tiverton, Rhode Island Pools & Saunas: Pool Zone Grand Island, New York

Aug 15 2017
Michael anderson Onestep realty Mold, broken pipes, structures falling apart Grand rapids Michigan
Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Landlords: Michael anderson Grand rapids, Michigan

Aug 14 2017
radioshack radioshack.com, tandy, realistic employer theft, grand theft, stealing from customers, stealing from employees, misleading customers Internet Author: San Bruno, California Electronic Manufacturers: radioshack Internet

Aug 11 2017
Canyon state car care az performance transmission performance transmission theives and liars .. BEWARE STAY AWAY ... TAKE YOUR TRUCK ANY WHERE ELSE BUT HERE! el mirage Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Repair Service: Canyon state car care el mirage, Arizona

14, Report #1392041

Aug 11 2017
Dar Waterfront is attempting to collect a debt that is not legimate  thaey say I owe them $99.01 for some beauty product I never ordered.Sherman Oaks California Author: Canyon Lake, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Dar Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 10 2017
City Cars Warehouse They Knowingly Sold Me A Lemon Van Nuys California Admission Author: Canyon Country, California Auto Dealers: City Cars Warehouse Van Nuys, California

Aug 10 2017
Argosy University Seattle Argosy denied issuing me my MA in Mental Health Counseling after I completed the entire program including all coursework requirements as well as a full Practicum and Internship. Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Colleges and Universities: Argosy University Seattle Seattle, Washington

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Craigs List/ Rosemary Cole;SCAM for AGAT GUAM Thanks so much for your quick reply I'm interested in renting the room. My name is Rosemary Cole i was born in France (Paris) i speak both French & English, am single, fun,loving,clean, loyal and respectful of others, don't have any pet. More about me, my father is from US and my mother is from France 'm 27yrs old, sex female, i attend American University of Paris, graduated a year ago. I'm coming to stay for a year, and am coming for my master's degree. Rosemary Cole. Internet Author: Boytnon Beach, Florida Realtors: Craigs List/ Internet

Aug 07 2017
colorado technical university online class financial aid department wrongly using up my Tuition and Fees. that i was not able to get my degree University of Colorado at Colorado Springs Internet Author: garnder, Kansas Colleges and Universities: colorado technical university Internet

BisonOffice Amazon.com RIPOFFS
Author: Grand Terrace, California Home HealthCare: BisonOffice Internet

Aug 07 2017
University Of Maryland University College UMUCUMUC.edu UMUC, Financial Ripoff, Bullying Students of Financial Obligations, Unprofessionalism Adelphi Maryland Author: League City, Texas Colleges and Universities: University Of Maryland University College Adelphi, Maryland

Aug 06 2017
Irelocation System LLC Irelocation System Extorted money, held our belongings hostage, damaged floors, damaged furniture, including an expensive baby grand piano. Hallandale Beach Florida
Author: Roswell, Georgia Moving Companies: Irelocation System LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 06 2017
American Public University System AMU; American Military University; APU; American Public University; APUS Instructor Refusing to Correct Grade even though Headers are in Essay Charles Town, WV Internet Author: Missouri Private Schools: American Public University System Internet

Aug 05 2017
Mr. Aaron Korges, President Desert Autoplex sleazy business Mesa Arizona Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona RV Dealers: Mr. Aaron Korges, President Mesa, Arizona

Aug 05 2017
DianDian interactive King of Avalon game It is addictive people allowed to harass players Internet
Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan Computer Programmers: DianDian interactive Internet