Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Grand Canyon "University"

Showing 1-25 of 9,730 Found Reports For more specific results for "Grand Canyon "University""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Colemanandcain James Black, jordan@safestescrow.com, SBLC SCAM, FEE FIRST SCAM, Seattle Washington Author: grand prairie, Texas Investment Brokers: Colemanandcain Internet

Feb 23 2017
Guardsman Furniture Protection fraud, scam! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: The Colony, Texas Warranty Companies: Guardsman Furniture Protection Grand Rapids, Michigan

Feb 22 2017
Patrice Gagne, hammondb3andleslietips.com Took my money and only sent me half of my order Canada Internet Author: Canyon Country, California Internet Fraud: hammondb3andleslietips Internet

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Endear skin care Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Skin Care: Endear skin care Internet

Feb 19 2017
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU They are trying to collect another $975. From me I needed Manchester New Hampshire Why stop there... Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southern New Hampshire University

Feb 18 2017
GRAND PACIFIC INVESTMENTS LIMITED bjlee@grandpacificinvestments.com alanching@grandpacificinvestments.com We paid more than a $120 000 for site isnpections and now they have disappeared hong Kong Hong Kong Author: welkom, Other Loans: GRAND PACIFIC INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Feb 17 2017
JilaWeimaraners James Lee is the person we had to deal with. Weimaraner puppy stalled at airport Atlanta Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Internet Fraud: JilaWeimaraners Internet

Feb 15 2017
Sanford Brown College How Could You be so heartless Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Wyoming, Michigan Health Care Education: Sanford Brown College Grand Rapids , Michigan

Feb 12 2017
Derm Essence I purchased a free on-line aging cream, shipping only $4.95. It didn't work, returned it, and notice that they charge my credit over $300. Albany, Georgia and North Cross, Georgia Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Derm Essence Internet

11, Report #1352011

Feb 09 2017
Bahamas Royal Vacationer Just like the previous report. Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas Other Author: Roseburg, Oregon Travel Services: Bahamas Royal Vacationer Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas, Other

Feb 09 2017
Specialized solutions Anvar Lansing Michigan Author: grand haven , Michigan Trucking Companies: Specialized solutions Lansing , Michigan

Feb 06 2017
Eppicard Well fargo Missing 6 months of child support Dallas Nationwide Author: Grand prairie, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Eppicard Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Satin youth Signed up for a free trial. Was unaware I would be charged $99 once that trial was over. Saint Georgia Utah Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Satin youth Utah

Feb 01 2017
Match.com charged me after I canceled Internet Author: Grand Blanc , Michigan Websites: Match.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Roomster.com Roomster.com Affiliates Committing Fraud Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Roomster.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California Stanford Provost John W. Etchemendy conceals USC 20 1091 Allegations Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jan 31 2017
WASC-Senior College & University Commission Covered up multiple diploma mills & fraudulent payments of fed. edu dollars Alameda California Cal State University/Stanford/UC/WASC conceal investigative findings (because they don't exist) and then lawyered-up and threatened a CSU student. Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: WASC-Senior College & University Commission Alameda, California

Jan 30 2017
Kaplan university I was attending online and now over 70,000 in debt and was told I could not continue because ran out of funding with only about 26 more credits left to obtain my bachelor's degree. Author: Hampton, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan university

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 30 2017
Belfury Mid America Financial Investment Slumlords Omaha Nebraska Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Property Management: Belfury Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 30 2017
Arnold Transportation Truck Driver Grand Prairie Texas Author: Livingston, Texas Trucking Companies: Arnold Transportation Grand Prairie, Texas

Jan 30 2017
Stenger and Stenger Garnishes my bank account when they feel I'm not paying much even though I pay agreed amount every month. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Banks: Stenger and Stenger Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jan 29 2017
Kaplan University Another victim of Kaplans poor practices!!! Augusta Maine Author: Sidney, Maine Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Augusta, Maine

Jan 29 2017
Fashion Nova Failed to send me items & then provided a gift card with half of what I paid. SCAMMED ME! Vernon Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Better Business Bureau: Fashion Nova Internet