Your Search | grant & weber

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 19 2014
Grant Services Business Grants Central Grant Scam Internet
Author: Missouri Grant Writing & Research: Grant Services Internet

Aug 13 2014
Reliable Credit Association - Sean, Matt, and Grant Bunnell Are Scammers, Liars, Thieves, Bullies Who Manage A Shady Business Ripping Off Honest Hard Working People!!! Meridian Idaho Author: Meridian , Idaho Car Financing: Reliable Credit Association Meridian, Idaho

Aug 12 2014
Advantage Air Conditioning Beware of Bait and Switch Duct Cleaning Sebastian Florida Author: Grant, Florida Builders & Contractors: Advantage Air Conditioning Sebastian, Florida

Aug 11 2014
Hess Gas Station (38500) 38500 Academy and Grant in North East Philadelphia Pa 19114 Put card in and Pumped 37.50 total in cash into the car and got charged 56.00 dollars in my card account. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Gas Stations: Hess Gas Station (38500) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 11 2014
cosmeticdentistrygrants.org Paula Velasco Dental Grant SCAM Toronto Ontario Author: California Dental Services: cosmeticdentistrygrants.org Toronto, Ontario

Aug 06 2014
Grant and Treasary Department Kenny Woods I recieved a call which said I was getting $8400 dol, from grant money by the government. Kenny Woods wanted me to send him $240.00 so I could get $8400. Washington District of Columbia Author: chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Grant and Treasary Department Washington, District of Columbia

Aug 01 2014
Rita Gnandt Britton called on my cell phone offering $9,000 US Treasury Grant. Washington, DC D.C. Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Cash Services: Rita Gnandt Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 31 2014
Brandon Stricker AKA Grant Steele AKA Grant Steel AKA Brandon Frank This guy is a crook. Surprise Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Adult Web Sites: Brandon Stricker Arizona

Jul 29 2014
MCS Grant Consultants LLC AKA - MCS Consultants LLC, Clifton Sneed, Wendell Smith, Anthony Sneed, Lori Henderson (Admin). No risk investment funds misappropriated; Misleading Information; Principal Guaranteed; Banking Misrepresented; Reporting Unavailable; No Recourse is Response; Money Just Gone. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Long Beach, California Investment Brokers: MCS Grant Consultants LLC Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jul 29 2014
National Grant Departmen Gary Johnson Claim I was given 25,000 in grant money to use for whatever purpose I choose Washington DC Author: Cicero, Illinois Abusive Children: National Grant Departmen Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jul 28 2014
BGM & Associates (dba Edward Weber, Edward T Weber, BG&M Associates, BG&M Funding, Edward T. Weber Attorney at Law, Edward Weber Threatening voicemails to serve papers at work and home; SCAM Collections, Illegal and Fraudulent Company *REPORT TO FTC and Local Authorities* Riverside, California (Harasses Nationally) California Author: Texas Collection Agencies: BGM & Associates (dba Edward Weber, Edward T Weber, Riverside, Texas

Jul 27 2014
STORAGE BATTLES NATHAN BREWSTERJIM GRANT website takes pictures of boxes that were semi filled with comics but did not take pics of the boxes that were empty scam! Scottsdale Arizona
Author: San Francisco, California Auctions: STORAGE BATTLES Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 23 2014
US GOVERNMENT GRANT Department FRAUD US GOVERNMENT GRANT Department FRAUD Kansas Author: overland park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: US GOVERNMENT GRANT Department FRAUD Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
MCS Grant Consultants, LLC. MCS Consultants, LLC. Applied for one of several programs the company offers individuals as well as companies called the private insititutional grant proram in 2012. MSC Grant consultants, LLC. did not deliver on the grant nor has it returned my money based on the written memorandum of understanding contract that stiputates that my funds are guaranteed against any loss. Find that the principal(s) of MCS Grant consultants, LLC. as well as the staff at MCS to be operating what appears to be a scam. Clifford Sneed, Marva J. Sneed, Anthoney Sneed, Wendell Smith and Lori Henderson are all accomplises of this. Cheyenne Wyoming
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: MCS Grant Consultants, LLC. Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jul 22 2014
p g r c award processing center recieved a letter from pgrc late May. In the letter, I was given a choice of different grant amounts to choose from.I chose $200,000.00 one. They asked for $249.95 for that amount. Letter said I was guaranteed the grant money in 15 days It's been alittle over a month now, have not heard a thing from them. tried to call, only a recording answers. I am sorely upset, because I put my trust in them. I desire results wheather it be their put in prison or give me my money back. Los Angeles California Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: p g r c award processing center Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
support@usfinancialresources.com The grant money you applied for at grants.gov has been approved. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: support@usfinancialresources.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
U.S. Government Grant Office offering government grant money maryland Author: Cleveland, Ohio Government Worker: U.S. Government Grant Office Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Randy Hirsch a total rip off Tarzana California Author: Reseda, California Grant Writing & Research: National Corporation Unlimited, Inc Tarzana, California

Jul 07 2014
National Grant Department STOLEN IDENTITY Washington DC Author: London, Ohio Wanted Criminals: National Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 05 2014
U.S Financial Resources Eric Dawson The man called me concerning a grant check for my husband. I was dumb and paid the $3.87. I tried calling them back several times and I always get hung up on. Select/Province Author: york, Pennsylvania Financial Education: U.S Financial Resources Select State/Province

Jul 05 2014
Chris Kapp's Soffitt and Screen Repair Shoddy Workmanship Palm bay Florida Author: Grant, Florida Building Services: Chris Kapp's Soffitt and Screen Repair Palm bay, Florida

Jul 03 2014
JESSIE SIMPSON supposedly with U.S. Government/Treasury Dept. / JOHN DATSUN, rep who cold-called and referred me to MS. SIMPSON I WAS CONTACTED BY PHONE AND TOLD I HAD REC'D A TREASURY GRANT OF $7,849. REFERRED ME TO JESSIE SIMPSON TO COMPLETE TRANSACTION. Washington, D.C. (allegedly) Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: JESSIE SIMPSON Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Shaun Blake 206-792-9933 I was notified that I was to receive money in the amount of $4,000.00 to be deposited in either an account or to be credited to my charge account since I have not filed banruptcy. I got a name and number, called back several times. Not at any time did I talk to anyone who spoke English like they were born here or living here in the U.S. for any legnth of time. I thought the U.S. Treasury Department might like to know that scammers are using thier name in order to rip off people. Washington D.C. D.C. Author: Laurel, Montana Internal Revenue Service: U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Dist of Columbia

Jun 30 2014
American Grant Writers Association- John Porter Local Non-profit loses money over services not provided Largo Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Grant Writing & Research: Boys and Girls Club Colorado Springs, Colorado