GRANT FUNDING SEARCH, IDEAL WEALTH BUILDERS CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant Funding Search, Ideal Wealth Builders Club
There may be more specific results for "Grant Funding Search, Ideal Wealth Builders Club"
For more specific results for "Grant Funding Search, Ideal Wealth Builders Club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
AVI-Con/CA Construction, Chuck Avila, President/CEO Theft, elder abuse, ignore calls, lied to me & my husband, out of home almost 11 months Riverside California
Author: Fontana, California Builders & Contractors: AVI-Con/CA Construction Riverside, California

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
National Home Gardening Club Offered chance to become a lifetime member by paying dues. I did this and none of their promises of free gardening items came true. After giving me a Life Member number they phased themselves out. Hopkins Minnesota Author: farmerville, Louisiana Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Hopkins, Minnesota

Jun 24 2017
Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Tim and Penny Bullock of Mt. Nebo Wv. Roof system to my house compleatly wrong going to cost me thousands to fix it they wont return any messages I leave at all. Mt Nebo West Virginia Author: Capon Bridge, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Mt Nebo, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Solid Builders Solid Design BuildSolid RoofingBrad SnapirDave Kabbes Fraud, Unlicenced, Beware Los Angeles California Author: beverly Hills, California Builders & Contractors: Solid Builders Los Angeles, California

Jun 23 2017
Elite Travel - Coast To Coast - Grand Getaways Travel Club Scam Englewood Colorado Here to Help! Author: Boca Raton, Florida Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Englewood, Colorado

7, Report #190830

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Travel Club Promised airfare and hotel for listening to timeshare speach and will not follow through on the vacation to las vegas Sarasota Florida Here to help! Author: beaverton, Oregon Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club Bait and switch, with ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Sarasota Florida Author: Nyack, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Switch Scam, discount vacation club flase claims Tampa Florida Here to Help! Author: Nyack, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Vanguard Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Vanguard Funding Employee - Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Vanguard Funding implemented strategic changes to insure employee and clients success, focusing on finding ways to help employees and clients search for new opportunities effectively in today’s challenging market..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Employee and Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service – Vanguard Funding pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Vanguard Funding. Ripoff Report Verified™ .. a safe business service
FALSE report written by Vanguard Funding as advertisement Author: garden city, New York Mortgage Companies: Vanguard Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. While most big banks take as long as 45-60 days to close on a mortgage loan, Vanguard Funding closes the vast majority of its loans in less than three weeks. Garden City, New York

Jun 23 2017
NorthSide Turnkey Service Dewayne T. Mayberry Hired to remodel 3 baths, put in woods floors, paint two rooms, Replace back door, put in ceiling fans etc. Paid a total of 23,000.00. Dewayne T Mayberry was hired July 2016 right after my husband had a massive heart attack. He started the job last year and as of today 6/23/17 has not completed the work nor delivered the supplies.He has blocked my number from calls Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: NorthSide Turnkey Service Houston, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Jenny G. Guaranteed life and truet They kept my refund Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Personal Services: Deborah Grant

Jun 23 2017
Interracialpeoplemeet.com This site is a ripoff as they say things to people the user doesn't actually say. Also no search criteria is acknowledged. If u delete sum1 u still c them 100 more times. And the SAME people r shown EVERY time. I think this site is a TOTAL ripoff.!! Dallas,TX Internet Author: Burton, Texas Dating Services: Interracialpeoplemeet.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Official Nascar Membership Club Offered a item for very low cost and charged my debit card a much higher price than i was led to believe Pineville North Carolina cancel claim Author: Stuart, Virginia Racetracks: Official Nascar Membership Club Pineville, North Carolina

Jun 22 2017
Blue Haven Pools Mike-Owner DO THE RIGHT THING-QUIT PASSING THE BUCK AND PLACING BLAME! Lebanon Indiana Author: Fishers, Indiana Pool Builders: Blue Haven Pools Lebanon, Indiana

Jun 21 2017
SCOTTSDALE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #48 School District Board Possible Corruption with Bond Funding Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Public Schools: SCOTTSDALE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #48 Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 21 2017
Vista Pools Owned by Chip Law Bait and Switch on materials Rochester New York Author: Livonia, New York Pool Builders: Vista Pools Rochester, New York

Jun 21 2017
City of Weatherford City When our house was built in 2014 the city did not enforce their code and ordinace for a masonry wall when backing a major thoroughfare. weatherford Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Building Services: Builders & Contractors: City of Weatherford weatherford, Texas

Jun 21 2017
Official NASCAR Members Club ONMC I ordered the Dale Jr. shot glass for $1.95 and I am now being charged $14.95 per monthe for joining the Official NASCAR Members Club. CHARLOTTE North Carlolina Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Official NASCAR Members Club Internet

Jun 21 2017
Carolina Carports Installation Nightmare What to do when the product meets expectations but the installation process is so horrible. Dobson North Carolina Author: Black Mountain, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Carolina Carports Dobson, North Carolina

Jun 20 2017
Jack miller Miller exteriors, miller roofing, precision exteriors. Nightmare situation... Aurora Colorado Author: Castle rock, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Jack miller Aurora, Colorado

Jun 19 2017
sitebuilders.com top10webbuilders.com/free-domain-name-registration/?s1-bing/s2-us-search/s3-free-domain found at this address LIE- Say they have a free website and they charge after you fill out all the data required online Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: sitebuilders.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
EMERCHANT CLUB SPECIALITY MERCHANDISE SMART LIVING CORP Have been in this business since 2004 spent my life savings and they keep taking and nothing on my website ever worked let alone their customer service is rude Online Nationwide Author: Charlotte, Tennessee Home Based Business: EMERCHANT CLUB Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Rau Builders Ray Rau Coming Forward to Help Others Spring Texas Author: Caldwell, Texas Builders & Contractors: Rau Builders Internet

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet