GRANT FUNDING SEARCH, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant Funding Search, LLC
There may be more specific results for "Grant Funding Search, LLC"
For more specific results for "Grant Funding Search, LLC"
Showing 1-25 of 35,468 Found Reports For more specific results for "Grant Funding Search, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Skinny renewal Lush Shores LLC Provefaceeserum I order a trail size Garcinia pills next thing I know I am charged $98.66 recurring every month Cottonwood Utah Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Skinny renewal Internet

Jun 26 2017
Student Relief Center LLC The fax line worked when I sent my docs but when I called the 877# it says no one avail. Every 12 times I called at different times throughout the week. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Pasadena, Maryland Customer: Student Relief Center LLC Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Nationwide Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Cashnetusa finance I was sent a email for fail funding notice and was told I needed to pay a 100 dollars Internet Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Cashnetusa finance Internet

Jun 26 2017
ADT Security, ADT LLC, ADT Security Services ADT Security Services - Terrible Customer Service, Disregard for Customers Boca Raton, FL Nationwide Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Security Services: ADT Security Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Trying to collect 139.97 for a product that was not ordered nor received. Internet Author: Plattsburg, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Internet

Jun 26 2017
GetParts.US. American Kar LLC. Goose Lake Auto parts Took money from my account before acquiring my part. Waited for part and got the run around and asked for my money back. Was told it would show up in my account in 48 hours. When I called and asked where my money was, I was told it was shipped the day after I asked for a refund. Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: GetParts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
Parts Geek LLC Partsgeek.com Junk parts, Rude and liars, Stay away it's bad news Marlton New Jersey
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Parts: Parts Geek LLC Marlton, New Jersey

Jun 25 2017
Rok7 LLC Unauthorized debit Lakeland Florida Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rok7 LLC Lakeland, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
z firm llc shiprush adding charges to my credit card repeatedly Seattle Washington Author: Hahira, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: z firm llc Seattle, Washington

Jun 25 2017
Penza Labs-LLC RejuvRejoice Rip-off:The bait was to pay for the shipping and I will get the samples free. I was charged $ 180.78 Petersburg Florida Author: Deerfield, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Penza Labs-LLC Petersburg, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Skadate Skalfa Skalfa, LLC Fraud Scam awful developers bait and switch Kyrgiz Republic Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Skadate Internet

Jun 24 2017
coast to coast moving llc rip off misleading bad business crooks fake moving company Deerfield Florida Author: olympia, Washington Moving Companies: coast to coast moving llc Deerfield, Florida

Jun 24 2017
great east home and shore llc poor customer service and failure to stand behind products/services provided wakefield New Hampshire Author: Rowley, Massachusetts Marine Accessories: great east home and shore llc wakefield, New Hampshire

Jun 24 2017
Sales and Margin LLC, Dominic Colbert Entre IQ, Entre I.Q. Scammed, fraudulent business, scammer, unethical, unprofessional Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Business Consulting: Sales and Margin LLC, Dominic Colbert Washingtonton , Dist of Columbia

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 24 2017
Affluence Edu, LLC. Constat Primum, LLC - Holladay, UTScott YanceySuccess In Real Estate presented by Stephen Edwards Scott Yancey, Affluence Edu, LLC. Real Estate Investment Workshop is a scam! Murray Utah
Author: Livingston, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: Affluence Edu, LLC. Murray, Utah

Jun 23 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 23 2017
The Parts Farm LLC Rob Bowen Once funds are collected, your needs no longer matter. lyons Georgia Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Parts: The Parts Farm LLC lyons, Georgia

Jun 23 2017
Vanguard Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Vanguard Funding Employee - Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Vanguard Funding implemented strategic changes to insure employee and clients success, focusing on finding ways to help employees and clients search for new opportunities effectively in today’s challenging market..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Employee and Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service – Vanguard Funding pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Vanguard Funding. Ripoff Report Verified™ .. a safe business service
FALSE report written by Vanguard Funding as advertisement Author: garden city, New York Mortgage Companies: Vanguard Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. While most big banks take as long as 45-60 days to close on a mortgage loan, Vanguard Funding closes the vast majority of its loans in less than three weeks. Garden City, New York

Jun 23 2017
Jenny G. Guaranteed life and truet They kept my refund Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Personal Services: Deborah Grant

Jun 23 2017
Northside Collision Camillus LLC Unacceptable Repair Time Camillus New York Author: Camillujs, New York Body Work & Repair: Northside Collision Camillus LLC Camillus, New York