Your Search | grant instructor, grant guide, grant everyday

Oct 03 2015
Grants department William Schneider Ryan Smith Promised i would get $7800 in free grant money and i sent them $520.00 and Never seen a dime of that money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Festus , Missouri Financial Services: Grants department Georgia

Oct 03 2015
Eros Guide RipOffs - High Price Ads - No refund for 1 day Ad California Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide Internet

Oct 02 2015
PORTABOARDS Avant solutions, Brian Ivanchan, The Denton Guide, Denton Trailer Co, TexMade Trailers, Location Icons, Living Magazine, Pack and Ship Portaboards AVOID AVOID AVOID. BRIAN IVANACHAN WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY & DISAPPEAR. DO NOT LOSE YOUR TIME AND MONEY Denton Texas Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Trailers: PORTABOARDS Internet

Sep 25 2015
United States Grants Dept Qualified for Government grant but must pay money up front to receive it Washington, DC Internet Author: Watchung, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: United States Grants Dept Internet

Sep 24 2015
US Treasury US Treasury Grant Scam ? Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Internal Revenue Service: US Treasury

Sep 23 2015
PAUL KUEHNE Jerrold s Auto Sales IncPaul s Alignment Services Auto Sales Inc they were going to give me grant money to run help run each of my business but i had to put down $4500.00 each I never received any money Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Ironton, Ohio Auto Repair Service: PAUL KUEHNE Las Vegas, , Nevada

Sep 23 2015
06:20 AM Everyday Happy, Everydayhappy Charged prior to my the trial package. Caused overdraft. Will not refund fee. Did not get day dropped off at leasing office because I did not know it was there. Have proof of date picked up from leasing office. Sent back order. New York New York Author: Wellington, Florida Buying Clubs: New York, New York

Sep 20 2015
eloans services, MB0005538 Daniel Carman,Loan license 129911384, Alex Courdia, Michael Phillips, Garry Thomas Loan amt I applied for $5,000.00 and was told activation fee $495.00 and first monthly payment $211.00, then different fees started to accumulate letting me know that I would be getting my loan plus fees that I have given them and it kept going until the amount rose to $30000. I was also told that I have received a free grant of $10000 which I have not received yet. Rosemont Illinois People are still falling for this? Author: Richmond Hts, Ohio Loans: eloans services, MB0005538 Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 17 2015
Government Loyalty free Grant Allen Cooper phone EXT-5501 I received a phone call from an unknown number, which I do not normally answer. But today, I did. I said , hello, she ask if I was Connie Henderson, I said yes. she wanted me to repeat my phone number, address. Then she told me I had been selected to receive a Govt. Loyalty Grant, I would not have to pay back. I ask what was the reason and what was I going to be charged. She said she didn't have that info. I would have to call the number se gave me and give them the code. Washington D.C. Author: GREENSBURG, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government Loyalty free Grant Washington , Dist of Columbia

Sep 16 2015
US Family Guide scammed us out of $980 Lakewood Colorado
Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: US Family Guide Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 14 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |defamation of character, slander, libel, malicious lies, false impersonation of famous people on cyber bullying posts, character assasination, lies, false statements about herself, use of PhD, award w Makawao, Hawaii

Sep 14 2015
score a goal in the classroom Ernie Horn Executive Director misuse of power misuse of funding misuse of grant money for personal use not allocating donated books to purpose of children and education and allowing to sit and rot and be moved from barn to barn instead of being given out two children in need Aledo Texas Author: Aledo, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Con Artists: score a goal in the classroom Aledo, Texas

Sep 11 2015
Carrington College-San Leandro, Western Career College Instructor Credentaling Fraud San Leandro California Author: Hayward, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Carrington College-San Leandro San Leandro, California

Sep 05 2015
us goverment, washington dc henry norman said I had a grant of $7000.00. he gave me a grant number of ap731 and another number to call which was 3153701114. US goverment washington dc Maryland Author: florala, Alabama Cash Services: henry normanwa washington dc, Maryland

Sep 04 2015
Prime Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
Monumental Advisors llc Amanda Whitman, Daniel Cater, Michelle Bower, Carey Reid Grant scam alert Amanda Whitman, Michelle bower Dan Carter Carey Reid Las vegas Nevada
David Johnson also involved Author: Wauchula, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Monumental Advisors llc Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 27 2015
The Villages Fl Fishing Guide, Darrell L Brantley Lies and Excuses Ocklawaha Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Fishing: The Villages Fl Fishing Guide Ocklawaha, Florida

Aug 27 2015
cash advance us they call from the first number and tell you that you are picked from the federal government to receive a 9000.00 grant and tell you to call the second number to claim it. then it costs you 200.00 to process the grant. so don't waste your time calling or listening to them at all Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Cash Services: cash advance us

Aug 26 2015
Grand canyon university 3300 w camelback red phoenix arizona 85017 They wont release my daughters transcripts the advisor pushed my daughter to start without a grant or loan. They are saying my daughter signed papers witch she never did Phoenix Arizona Author: toledo, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Grand canyon university Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 21 2015
vitier eye and skin cream i just wanted a trial offer to see if it worked. so i got it and have useing it everyday. i am not impresed then i notice on my bank account that they have charged me 85 dollors two times. i did not want this and did not order it. i just wanted the trial. rip offf from these people who just want to look bettee Internet Author: springdale, Arkansas Eye Care: vitier eye and skin cream Internet

Aug 20 2015
Sportsman's Guide Sold me a defective firearm then refused to do anything about it Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Guns & Ranges: Sportsman's Guide Internet

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 16 2015
Vayable - Jamie Wong CEO SCAM alert! I'n a tour guide with Vayable and have NOT been paid. No phone number and emails ignored. Was San Francisco. Now has 'pop up offices around Internet Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Health Clubs & Gyms: Vayable Internet

Aug 13 2015
BRIAN CARDOZO BENJAMIN RIPOFF SCAM, FAKE COMPANY Boyton Beach Florida Author: Grant, Florida Shipping Companies: BRIAN CARDOZO Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 12 2015
Advanced Cable Communications Loss of services for anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours everyday. Coral Springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Advanced Cable Communications Coral Springs, Florida