GRANT INSTRUCTOR, GRANT GUIDE, GRANT EVERYDAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant Instructor, Grant Guide, Grant Everyday
There may be more specific results for "Grant Instructor, Grant Guide, Grant Everyday"
For more specific results for "Grant Instructor, Grant Guide, Grant Everyday"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Netfortris Grant Bowman Fonality Fraud, Lack of Customer Service, Predatory Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana On-Line Business: Netfortris Internet

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Eros Guide Loren Fraud WOULD NOT GIVE MY MONEY Nationwide Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Eros Guide Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
InsideUp Inc Asad Haroon and Grant Bentley No Payments Made Cheating with India based Partners Not giving Money Fraud Scam Not Ready to Pay San Diego California Idiot Asad Haroon too much of ego and dumb Author: Pune, Advertising Agencies: InsideUp Inc San Diego, California

Oct 17 2017

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 12 2017
Jones International University (JIU) Ripped off acused of plagiarism did not do the dean offered no help sidded with instructor told to retake or drop out retook instructor quit on me could not contact held and kept sone refund money knew they were closing then gave me the degree over charge. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Jones International University (JIU) Internet

Oct 11 2017
Yessenia Campoverde & Corporate Suites Yessenia Campoverde of Corporate Suites (run by Hayim A. Grant) misrepresented the services CS provides to my company and breached their contract. She will make representations to you in a polite and ethic way, but she will be lying. Hayim did the same thing to me. Yessenia and Haymin are corporate slime bags and so is there company. Beware of and stay aware from these crooks. New York New York Author: New York, New York Property Management: Corporate Suites & Yessenia Campoverde New York, New York

Oct 07 2017
PsV Survival Guide I ordered a flashlight and paid shipping charge , when asked if I wanted survival guide I checked no! Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: PsV Survival Guide Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
classic car investments bobby adams sold me a car as rust free lazer straight chrome is excellent everything works was the complete opposite fenders rotted scottsdale Arizona bobby the facts don't lie Author: roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: classic car investments scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 03 2017
House Of Power Grant Zartman Posted pictures of my daughter on company facebook to humiliate her Hanover Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: House Of Power Hanover, Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2017
Bandwidth They said they was with the federal reserve bank and i had a 7800 grant waitin all i had to do was send 200 dollars an like an idiot i did New york Nationwide Author: St Joseph, Missouri Internal Revenue Service: Bandwidth Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Oct 02 2017
Best Soft Inc , bestsoftinc.com/ We purchased software from this company with agreement they will customize the software, so we send them roughly another $1000. The CEO hafijul khan promised everyday that he will be sending my system over and the code. Days, weeks and months went by at which point he promised a refund. Never received my money back, never received my system, he directly stole my money. Have also been in touch with several other people that he ripped off as well and stole money from them. I am warning you, do not do business with this company. They will take your money from you and never give you anything in return. Best Soft Inc is a total rip off and thieves. Kolkata, West Bengal, India West Bengal Author: Loganville, Georgia Software: Best Soft Inc Internet

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet

Sep 30 2017
Resourse Scout they idenified themselves as Cara with US Government My application was selected to receive a government grant Nationwide Author: Kenmore, New York Financial Services: Resourse Scout Nationwide