GRANT PEOPLE OR GRANT ORGANIZATION, THE SUN COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant People Or Grant Organization, The Sun Company
There may be more specific results for "Grant People Or Grant Organization, The Sun Company"
For more specific results for "Grant People Or Grant Organization, The Sun Company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
concealonline N/A they say you can take a test to get a coneal carry permit i took test and paid the fee but never recieved the certificate Internet Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Attorney Generals: concealonline Internet

Jul 20 2017
Western Express liars all the way Nazareth Pennsylvania Author: shamokin, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Western Express Nazareth, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
ReVitalizeSkinSerum I canceled the keep sending. It Fountain Valley CA California Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley CA, California

Jul 20 2017
Twin Cities Wholesale sold us meat that is not edible ,it is tough and can't even be chewed. They will not answer or return calls and claim they guarantee their product Coral Springs Florida Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Wholesale Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 20 2017
psv spy survival This company took 40.00 out of my checking account for something I did not orderI tryied to call them all I got was a promt to a web site. Internet ,lsb..org/spy Author: Poplar Grove, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: psv spy survival Internet

Jul 20 2017
Spy & Survival Briefing The company keeps billing for newsletter I dont want Baltimire Maryland Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Spy & Survival Briefing Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Forum Publishing Group Sun Sentinel The Jewish Journal South Florida Parenting magazine Sun Sentinel, Parenting magazine & Jewish Journal thinks food sanitation and health not worth reporting on Tamarac Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Forum Publishing Group Tamarac, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Envisage Skin International Kra'sa Anti Aging CreamIlus Anti Aging Serum Told me he did not care what the confirmation sheet said. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Jul 20 2017
Autowerks Automotive Autowerks Automotive does not pay invoices, Autowerks Automotive is a thief, Autowerks Automotive steals money from people sydney Nationwide Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Dealers: autowerks automotive Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Networx This company charged me for a lead that was a direct competitor. I even provided them a picture of his website page. I was denied a refund on the lead. They also charged me for a lead in a field that I do not do work in. Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Networx Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Worldpay US, Inc Worldpay, Worlsdpay credit card processing Be alert, avoid loosing money and time, Worldpay is inept and their actions are negligent and possibly fraudulent... they charge you much more, keep your customers' payments and do not even admit they have the money, blaming your site Atlanta Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Worldpay US, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Revive Youth cream and serum allure noveau No free trials for this company Scam do not buy St.Petersburg Florida Author: Beckly, West Virginia Skin Care: Revive Youth cream and serum St.Petersburg, Florida

Jul 20 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates paytka.com i did buy anything from these people philadelphia pa. Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Skin Care: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
skin regen pro Billing after ask to stoopooooo Continues to bill me after I have cancelled. Nationwide Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Sales People: skin regen pro Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Gold I cancelled membership on 07/18/2017, Ref# 5543286672X61P78H...They are still taking out the amount of $39.90 after I cancelled Nationwide Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: Gold Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Liberty Floor Care Liberty Floor Cleaning  Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: MEDIA, Pennsylvania Sales People: Liberty Floor Care Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company Kemper Home Service Companies Insurance Company St. Louis Missouri Author: Montgomery, Alabama Consumer Services: Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Mendota Insurance Company Insurance Fraud St Paul Nationwide Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Mendota Insurance Company Minnesota

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin company took bitcoin to trade with & promised to double the bitcoin within 90 days. they halted trading, increased the payout thresholds added monthly fees then disappeared Internet Author: Lethbridge, Alberta, Alabama E-trade: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Julia Lympany; Jose Garcia Sold a Timeshare which was a scam and did not meet up to the promises which were made. Deceptive Business Practices Puerto Plata Nationwide Author: Texas Resorts: Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
14 day Trial Kra'sa I ordered ONLY the 14 day trial and now I have 2 charges on my visa. One from ATTRACTIVE SHIN-TYPES for $103.00 and one from OUREXPERTGUIDE for $109.00 Internet Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: 14 day Trial Kra'sa Internet

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL