GRANT REASEARCH GUIDE, MY GRANTS FOR YOU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant Reasearch Guide, My Grants For You
There may be more reports for "Grant Reasearch Guide, My Grants For You"
For more results perform a general search for "Grant Reasearch Guide, My Grants For You"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 29 2017
box-officetickets.com Seth Joseph sold 2 $59 balcony seats to my client for $514.00. Did not delivertickets as promised on website. Possibly Chicago. Not shown on website. Internet Author: New York, New York Ticket Sales: box-officetickets.com Internet

Mar 29 2017
AT&T Mobile High Management leaves some people without their phone for over one month Senior caught in bureaucracy, cannot use phone for over one one month, has to write, not 'call', controlling High Management Indianapolis- High Management Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Mobile Nationwide

3, Report #1312074

Mar 29 2017
Resolvly Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Resolvly fights for their clients, understands true hardship. Resolvly has 25 years of experience, caring staff evaluates every client’s debt individually in order to offer the best solution possible. Resolvly educates the consumer on alternative methods to resolve their unsecured debt and private student loan issues. *UPDATE: Resolvly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Resolvly recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Austin, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Resolvly Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Resolvly’s goal is to help clients a complete resolution of all unsecured debts. Resolvly works with consumer protection lawyers who will assert client’s rights and stop creditor harassment. Resolvly is ready to help. Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 29 2017
Public storage Advertised special for storage is a bait and switch with additional fees not disclosed. I clicked on a advertisement for a 10x20 storage space on 3/9/17 for 125.00 per month.  semiole Florida
Author: semiole, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Public storage semiole, Florida

Mar 29 2017
Densoro Shanghai CN IGIRLBOOTS I ordered some shoes and they charged multiples on my account and my bank statement said they charged me extra Germany Germany Author: osakis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Densoro Minnesota

Mar 29 2017
Financial Education Services Chad J Gray Fraud Scammers Con Artists Lake Wales Florida
MAKING MONEY FRAUD AKA CHAD GRAY Author: Sebring, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Door to Door Sales: Financial Education Services Lake Wales, Florida

Mar 29 2017
SQUARESPACE INC. Unauthorized debits to my account in the sum of $140. Internet Author: Roanoke, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SQUARESPACE INC. Internet

Mar 29 2017
Caring Canine Connections The CCC Sold us a puppy with Parvovirus for profit. More families coming forward with parvo pups from their non-profit Bridgewater, NJ Rockaway, NJ New Jersey and PA sales Internet listing
Author: Vernon, New Jersey Animal Abuse: Caring Canine Connections Internet

Host Gator Fraudulent, Illegal Charges Once You Try To Cancel! Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Host Gator Internet

Mar 29 2017
Hydraluxe Beauty Provided sample for cost of shipping and within 2 weeks ripped me off for almost 300.00 Internet Author: Victoria, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydraluxe Beauty Internet

Mar 29 2017
Texas office of attorney general Ripped of my husband for a $170.00 Temple Texas
Author: Belton, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Texas office of attorney general TX

Mar 29 2017
Hobbies Discount Stole my money Internet Author: Wonder Lake, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Hobbies Discount Internet

Mar 29 2017
The Deal Empire Was charged for this product and never received it. Haven't been able to get hold of them to refund me. Rip off deluxe. Wish I'd read this before I spend money on nothing. Internet Author: Wincanton, Washington Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Mar 29 2017
VLADIMIR GRIGORYANTS GRIGORYANTS MEDICAL CORPORATION Botched my nose - please AVOID california California Author: los angeles, California Doctors: VLADIMIR GRIGORYANTS california, California

Mar 29 2017
myaccount.myus.com MyUS.com stole my package! Sarasota (Florida, USA) Florida Author: Phnom Penh, California Personal Services: myaccount.myus.com Sarasota, Florida

Mar 28 2017
Canada Hair - Sam Conan Sam ConanCanadahair.ca Ordered my services and then didn't pay, and started blocking and avoiding me montreal Author: Torquay, Websites: Canada Hair - Sam Conan

Mar 28 2017
Fitness Connection RTP Location Scam I have a doctor's note to cancel and Fitness Connection will still not cancel my membership Durham North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fitness Connection RTP Location Scam, I have a doctor's note and will still not cancel my membership Durham, North Carolina

Mar 28 2017
Ferman, Ferman Chrysler Dodge Jeep, Ken Gilliam, Steve Mancuso, Bob Cooper STAY AWAY, FRAUD, THEY WILL SELL YOU DEFECTIVE CARS NONDISCLOSURE Lutz Florida
They saw you coming Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Ferman Chrysler Dodge Lutz, Florida

Mar 28 2017
Positive Journey Charged me $19.99 for a monthly membership. I only asked for the bracelet not a membership. Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: Positive Journey Internet

Mar 28 2017
ZTE Returned my zmax pro to get another only to experience the same hardware issues Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: ZTE Nationwide

Mar 28 2017
Rockwell's Muscle Cars & Classics Chris Rockwell is a scam artist that owns his own shop and rips people off by making huge money on customizing cars and trucks buying them of salvaged yards for pennies as scrap and bought a used car from us for wholesale and was trying to stick us with a bill for almost $3,000 which is ridicules thinking that we will pay him off or he was blackmailing us with hurting our reputation nothing but a scam artist! be careful buying from him or doing any business with him! Glenwood Iowa Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

Mar 28 2017
HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone H.I.F.E. / NCE / Unified Life Insurance Company / MultiPlan / Covered California [referred them] Told me they were selling me a policy with coverage that did not exist. THEY LIED!! Not sure, but claims is in Overland Park Kansas Author: Woodland Hills, California Health Insurance: HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 28 2017
empowr.com tells you that you have all this matured income then wont let you have it San Diego CA
Author: kelso, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: empowr.com Internet

Mar 28 2017
American General Warranty This is spam. They took my money $1600 to insure my two duplexes and I never heard from them.Be careful they are very bad people Scam Home Protectio warranty thy took $1600 from me to protect my rental propertis and never hear from them Brooklyn New York Author: Garden Grove, California Warranty Companies: American General Warranty Brooklyn , New York

Mar 28 2017
Bob Tyler Toyota Took advantage of my daughter Pensacola Florida Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Auto Repair Service: Bob Tyler Toyota Pensacola, Florida