Your Search | grant resource center or grant instructor, llc or grant research guide

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Sector Arms LLC Custom gun dealers Spanish Fork Utah Author: Spanish Fork, Utah Security Services: Sector Arms LLC Spanish Fork, Utah

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
Kube Marketing, LLC No funds into my checking account for working May 22, 2016 Conifer Colorado Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Kube Marketing, LLC Conifer, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Monteva Aviation Group Accepted our PO and money but never sent the parts or refunded us!! Montreal Quebec Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Monteva Aviation Group Montreal, Quebec

Aug 23 2016
Villa Food Mart I believe their gas pumps are not charging the correct amount or not calibrated correctly. clovis California Author: Santa Clarita, California Gas Stations: Villa Food Mart clovis, California

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
The Adjustment Bureau, Inc. rip-off! They try to collect on debts that have been paid or been discharged on bankruptcy. Woodland Hills California Author: west valley city, Utah Collection Agencies: The Adjustment Bureau Woodland Hills, California

Aug 23 2016
Panasonic Mcallen Repair Center Gave me this address to send my 5pc phone system that quit working after only four months. Mcallen Texas Author: Manson, North Carolina Telephones: Panasonic Mcallen, Texas

Aug 23 2016
NANCY PIER, XTREMEFRENCHBULLDOGS,SUNBURST FRENCHIES Do not send this person money. You will never get your puppy or money back. If you unlucky enough to get a puppy from NANCY ELLEN (BELL) PIER, it may not be the puppy in the photo and it certainly won't have a correct pedigree. St.Louis, MO, Daytona, FL, many missouri locations Internet
Nancy Pier Ripping off Missourians Again Author: Daytona Beach , Florida Animal Abuse: SUNBURST FRENCHIES Internet

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 23 2016
Home Choice Buy it Now LLC Fraud/Rip off Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Home Choice Saint Paul, Minnesota

Aug 23 2016
CCS Direct LLC CCS, CCS Skateboard shop Charged for items I ordered & was sent something else Internet
Author: Montague, Michigan Sporting Goods: CCS Direct LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
All Dixie Moving Service LLC David Philpot Jr. Damaged over $10000 with of property Singer Island , Florida  Author: Evans, Florida Moving Companies: All Dixie Moving Service LLC

Aug 22 2016
TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Trans Freight United has not paid us $1500 they owe us since March 22, 2016. Syosset, New York Internet Author: PALM COAST, Florida Trucking Companies: TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
SERVICE ALL-STARS Sal -Owner Poor Workmanship, or Rudy- Superviser Failure to honor Warranty, Unsavory business Practices, Poor Customer Service Lawndale California Author: Carson, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SERVICE ALL-STARS Lawndale, California

Aug 22 2016
Public partnership llc Ppl Back at it again. August 2016. Won't accept time sheets in Pennsylvania. Trying to pass the buck on the home health agencies. Same old story Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Everett , Pennsylvania Financial Services: Public partnership llc Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Bitwine The community is a total con!!BEWARE of this place particularly ...the people working here are a part of a group and will try to threaten you if u deny paying them for the scam or try to stop payment or ask for refund..they threaten u mentally,and also t SCAMMERS and MONEY EXTRACTORS BY FORCE !! Internet Author: California Religious Groups: Bitwine Internet

Aug 22 2016
Why Not Lease It a.k.a. Tempoe LLC Ripoff, Liars, and Rude Manchester NH Author: Potterville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Cherry Hill Jaguar The general Manger James is not someone that you would want to interview with, or work for Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Cherry Hill Jaguar Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Roadsideimports LLC Junk articles Denver? Internet
Author: Stockholm, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Roadsideimports LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
John Larocca ARENA REAL ESTATE LLC Mice vermin on leased properties at Carlton Avenue Brooklyn New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Landlords: John Larocca Brooklyn, NY

Aug 22 2016
Chewonki Campgrounds Expensive campground that does not inform you they don't give refunds or allow transfers Wiscasset Maine
Is this any of your business? You related to Ann? Author: Wiscasset, Maine Campgrounds: Chewonki Campgrounds Wiscasset, Maine