GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE, GRANT GUIDE, NEW GRANTS, MY GRANT FOR YOU, BEST GRANTS FOR YOU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant Resource Guide, Grant Guide, New Grants, My Grant For You, Best Grants For You
There may be more specific results for "Grant Resource Guide, Grant Guide, New Grants, My Grant For You, Best Grants For You"
For more specific results for "Grant Resource Guide, Grant Guide, New Grants, My Grant For You, Best Grants For You"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Coat to Coast Grand Getaways My husband and I bought a vacation club for $7.900.oo dollars we paid closing cost $975.oo dollars and $2.500.oo for the inicial payment after that we had to pay $165.14 a month for the next five years they gave us to many promeses. airline tiquets. car rental hotel cruses to many good things BUT each time we tried ti used we can not doit..... they said you can not used because is monday o because is after monday o because is before holliday o is after holliday. Sarasota Florida Author: franklin square, New York Travel Companies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Select State/Province

2, Report #1019510

Jun 28 2017
Go Grand Getaways Scam - No Free Cruise - A false promise to get you to sign-up. Internet Your Cruise Author: Broadway, Virginia Travel Agents: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Internet

Jun 28 2017
GO GRAND GETAWAYS grand getaways big rip off company and denies any wrong doing, keep calling for more money with fake memberships ENGLEWOOD, Colorado Was the Problem Resolved? Author: internet, Internet Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways ENGLEWOOD, Colorado

4, Report #1381996

Jun 28 2017
ROOMSTER CORP NEW YORK NY Roomster Lose money looking for rooms for rent with Roomster Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: ROOMSTER CORP NEW YORK NY Nationwide

5, Report #1381989

Jun 28 2017
Nationwide Claims Service - Unclaimed Money Recovery Agents and Services Nationwide Claims Service of www.nationwideclaims.com.au is bad business, they are dishonest and state that they donate their income ' to charity' when they are a fully for profit business. Maurice Pratt the owner has two staff who work with him in that business, they do not donate any money to charity. what a terrible way to gain an edge over other honest unclaimed money recovery agents. Do your homework and choose an honest agent instead. nsw Internet
Competitor Playing Games With Us Author: Other Liars: Nationwide Claims Service Internet

6, Report #1381985

Jun 28 2017
Little Tummy Tucker Online mens clothing store that will rip you off and send you very cheap and incorrect order. They do not have the items that they show on their website. AVOID this website!! Internet Author: Macau, Clothing Stores: Little Tummy Tucker Internet

7, Report #1381983

Jun 28 2017
the open box loveland colorado Open Box means you dont get anything in it....they only had 1/2 of what they were selling, used, no disclosure it was used!! Loveland Colorado Author: Alabama Adult Care Facilities: the open box loveland colorado Loveland, Colorado

8, Report #1381977

Jun 28 2017
Defensortactical Heather Calvin, Josh Sullins, Grant Gibson, I am a disabled veteran who owns a small business. We performed some lead testing for Defensor Tactical on 3/11/2017 and still have not been paid. I have been told about a sick child and a flood are keeping me from getting paid. I spoke with the owners of business on both sides and they all assured me that no water ever entered there buildings or Defensor Tactical. It was all a lie! Valley Park Missouri Author: Centralia, Illinois Gun Shops: Defensortactical Valley Park, Illinois

Jun 28 2017
peter popoff people united for christ rip me off for 1200 dollars and never did what he promised upland california california Author: bronx, New York Churches: peter popoff people united for christ upland california,

10, Report #1381970

Jun 28 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Signed me up for a membership Los Angeles California Author: Saint Louisville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: NUTRITION, Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 28 2017
Barbie Store Deceiving website appearing to be the official Barbie Store. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Pueblo, Colorado Toy Stores: Barbie Store Nashua, New Hampshire

12, Report #1381965

Jun 28 2017
Daniel Alvarez Landscaping and new lawn Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Landscaping: Daniel Alvarez Rancho Cucamonga, California

13, Report #1381922

Jun 28 2017
Belle Epoque This company sent me to collections with the collection co name of Dar waterfront &a associates. I never did any business with this company and now I am in collection for $99.01 Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Belle Epoque Internet

Jun 28 2017
ActionProWhite BELLAATHOME health-secrets.org SUPPLEMENTPOLICE.COM ActionProWhite & BELLAATHOME took $300.39 from my bank account for a trial of their product priced at $2.99 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Leicester, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: ActionProWhite Scottsdale, Arizona

15, Report #1381964

Jun 28 2017
Plenty of Fish Media, Inc. Plenty of Fish Plenty of Fish a Scam Vancouver Canada Canada Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Dating Services: Plenty of Fish Media, Inc. Internet

16, Report #1381959

Jun 28 2017
Dumax tv The person I was talking to told me that this box will not work with the applications like it use to work before because we have a new box that they want people to buy. When I asked him what about the people who bought this box 3 years ago... This question raised his blood pressure so high that he started screaming at me.when I told him to stop screaming he raised his voice more. I asked him his name that he refused to give. I have never spoke to anyone so unprofessional and rude before Huston Nationwide Author: Duluth, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Dumax tv Nationwide

17, Report #1381957

Jun 28 2017
Locksmith Pros sent a tech to me and the tech said he could open my safe and the key pad would still be useable well after he left the keypad worked but the lock itself didnt. Nationwide Author: east boston, Massachusetts Emergency Services: Locksmith Pros Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Xtreme Kurves I paid my money for 2 items which came up to $71.00 and didn't receive my order and no one anwers my phone call or my emails and its been 2 weeks now Nationwide
Author: Newport News, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Xtreme Kurves Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: NAVARRE, Florida Auto Parts: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

20, Report #1381942

Jun 28 2017
The pink plumber Smyrna,Ga. Aames plumbing and heating Smyrna,Georgia charged $454.27 for a part found online for $21.00 Smyrna Georgia
Author: Snellville, Georgia Plumbing: The pink plumber Smyrna,Ga. Smyrna, Georgia

Jun 28 2017
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Internet

22, Report #1381946

Jun 28 2017
Loan Depot They hook you and take your hard earned money then can't process the loan , no money back !! Nationwide Author: Spring Mills, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: Loan Depot Nationwide

23, Report #1381948

Jun 28 2017
Daily Discounts Plus Attempted to debit my credit card 19.95 3 times in June 2017 Nationwide Author: Middletown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Daily Discounts Plus Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Author: Weatherford, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Internet

25, Report #1381947

Jun 28 2017
EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation ECMC The company representative called me and started yelling at me about how I owed money for a school I never attended as I already have a student loan already paid for because I am on extended medical leave Minneapolis ,Minnesota Author: San Jose, California Colleges and Universities: EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation Internet