GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE, GRANT GUIDE, NEW GRANTS, MY GRANT FOR YOU, BEST GRANTS FOR YOU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant Resource Guide, Grant Guide, New Grants, My Grant For You, Best Grants For You
There may be more specific results for "Grant Resource Guide, Grant Guide, New Grants, My Grant For You, Best Grants For You"
For more specific results for "Grant Resource Guide, Grant Guide, New Grants, My Grant For You, Best Grants For You"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Aspire Marketing Internet The company convinced me my computer will be hacked if I don't fix it NOW! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Software: Aspire Marketing Internet

Aug 20 2017
Instaflex Sent and billed for additional shipment without being expected when calling was told because I did not cancel which is 100% deceptive as the company's offer was free sample pay shipping only. WITHOUT noting cancellation. Policy in same area. Salt Lake City. Utah Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Pharmacies: Instaflex Salt Lake City., Utah

Aug 20 2017
Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Best Black German Shepards I was sold a puppy from the 2015 K litter with juvenile mange. Huntersville North Carolina Author: Youngstown , Ohio Better Business Bureau: Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Huntersville, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
professional retail services prs DID NOT PAY/ REFUSES TO PAY medford new york Nationwide Author: louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: professional retail services Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Angela Robert Jessica PRETENDING TO BE SINGLE MOM & TRYING TO ASK FOR MONEY Gray Tennessee
Author: NEW YORK, New York Dating Services: Angela Robert Gray, Tennessee

Aug 20 2017
EconomyBookings.com Don't Use - Dishonesty New York Internet Author: Weston, Massachusetts Auto Rentals: EconomyBookings.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY - WHAT A RIPOFF BLAISE SHEASBY OWNER OF NAVIGATOR FILMS BASED IN CAPE TOWN - WHAT A RIP-OFF The owner of Navigator Films, Blaise Sheasby is dis-honest, unqualified, a liar and everything bad that you do not want your business to associate with. CAPE TOWN Nationwide Author: Cape town, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 20 2017
Speedypin Sold me phone cards with no funds and took money from my bank account. I have proof aginst them. Chula vista California Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Banks: Speedypin Chula vista, California

Aug 20 2017
Strippersforyou.com I was instructed to select a few guys from a pool of 23. I picked 4. What I got was a nasty 50+ year old. This was ordered for a bachelorette party. We were so disgusted we ended it within 20 minutes. And, then, he had the audacity to ask one of us out.  Internet Author: Eugene , Oregon Strippers & Dancers: Strippersforyou.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Keeps charging my account , and now they are taking even more. I unsubscribe months ago but nothing has worked. Internet Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Internet

Aug 20 2017
Sloane Square Courtney Sloane Sloane Square just the latest in the long history of hustle and flimflam Jersey City New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Sloane Square Jersey City, New Jersey

Aug 20 2017
InsightCards.com Insight loadable Visa card Stole my money, by declining me, after I loaded money, and charged me 5.00 instead of 1.00 everytime it declined me! Birmingham, Alabama Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nv., Nevada Credit & Debt Services: InsightCards.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Nutra Now Support@Refin Nutra Today Lmmedianow@GM UT All I know is that there are 2 recurring card purchases in my bank statement #1 on 07/19 @$1.99 & #2 on 08/02 @$79.25 #1@ CA, #2@ UT Internet Author: National City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Now Support@Refin Internet

Aug 20 2017
Dollar in Pocket I signed up with the belief that I you be paid to bring traffic to the website by sharing the tasks to be done. According to the site in my last login I had 165$. Today when I go back to the site another site pops up. Internet Author: Marion, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in Pocket Internet

Aug 20 2017
huang5264218510 Ends of the earth menswear shop on dhgate.com Fashion for men China Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: huang5264218510 Internet

Futonland Deceptive advertising and consumer fraud New York New York
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Futonland New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Jaddy burke They offered us a puppy,with shipping included for $600. And after we wired-transfered the money through western Union. They asked me for $1100 to pay for the shipping. I didnt send the money and they never gave us our dog or our money back. Dallas Internet
Author: Annandale, Virginia Liars: Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Internet

Aug 19 2017
James Anderson Told I was approved for $5,400 loan, however $200 was needed to secure moneygram, once $200 was sent I was told now to send $400 Internet Author: Salinas, California Bigots: James Anderson Internet

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Ellys world I got scammed made an order now their web page is no longer available Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Aug 19 2017
Dhgate.com by Diane Wang A company that rips people off. China has not been able to develop standard measurements for clothes. 3XL or 4XL varies from seller to seller. Dhgate supports that by promising that they will hold the money in trust until you're satisfied with your purchase. However, that's not the case. They ask you to send the product back to China by a trackable courier company. That costs $89. Now who will send a $30 shirt back and lose another $89 because the seller won't pay $89. After this dispute resolution dhgate disappears from the picture and there's no way to contact them. I'd like my fellow westerners know not to spend money on dhgate. It's a shady business and has long ways to go. China Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dhgate.com by Diane Wang Internet

Aug 19 2017
Joe Elsholz of JW Electric Will overcharge you. Joe is also very vindictive and will try to report legitimate competition. Lakewood Washington Author: Washington Electrical Services: Joe Elsholz of JW Electric Lakewood, Washington