Your Search | grant resource guide , grants for me

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Kinds Malta - Kinds Auto Sales Despite Knowing - I still let them walk all over me Lija
Author: Gzira, Alabama Auto Dealers: Kinds Auto Malta - Lija,

Oct 03 2015
University of Phoenix Gave me a crap degree that gets me laughed out of job interveiws Nationwide Author: danville , Illinois Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Bluegreen legal or not? Unethical, for sure. Mirttle Beach South Carolina
Author: Stratford, Connecticut Timeshare Rentals: Bluegreen Mirttle Beach, South Carolina

Oct 03 2015
Toftum Homes for Living John & Jean Toftum Forced me into signing an illegal duplex rental contract in September 2004 New London Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: Toftum Homes for Living New London, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
07:11 PM is a scammer AKA AKA AKA is a scammer, beware of Him. I sent him $6000 for a Canadian Passport and Up till now he hasn't sent me the pas sport i paid for. I emailed him so many times and he didn't reply my emails. beware of Him and do not contact Him. his scam website is Internet Scammer got scammed? Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Zahns Budget Auto Ripped me off for $700 in June 2007 Wausau Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Zahns Budget Auto Wausau, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
George Bosy Premier Credit George Bosy and Dawn McGraw Expungement Program - scam that cost me over $4,000 San Juan Capistrano and Tempe California and Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Credit Services: George Bosy San Juan Capistrano , California

Oct 03 2015
Strayer Career Institute Lack of proper Advisement for classes to graduate. And no career placement or internships. Philadelphia PA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Strayer Career Institute Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Sheri Ward Sheri Griest stole five bengal kittens and cats from me. We met in a public place and after loading them in her car she locked the doors and sped away. Elkton Maryland Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Abuse: Sheri Ward Elkton, Maryland

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Oct 03 2015
LLX*LAURENLUXE I was offered some free gifts for taking a survey. Internet Author: NILES, Illinois Questionable Activities: LLX*LAURENLUXE Internet
13, Report #1204804

Oct 03 2015
Apple Iphone Mac Imac won't honor there Class action Lawsuit that forced them to replace batteries for Faulty batteries California Nationwide Apple Class Action lawsuit Author: suagr land, Texas Computer Manufactures: Apple Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
InstantCheckmate After using my credit card for a worthless background check, my Ceditcard was used at Bestbuy online for $1338.87 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Povo , Utah Private Investigators: InstantCheckmate Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
VOIP Posted two checks to my account for $39.75 unauthorized Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Bad Check Writers: 1-800-315-4730 VOIP Internet
16, Report #419460

Oct 03 2015
REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money, has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
MET JOHN 2013 WFoM Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Grants department William Schneider Ryan Smith Promised i would get $7800 in free grant money and i sent them $520.00 and Never seen a dime of that money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Festus , Missouri Financial Services: Grants department Georgia

Oct 03 2015
My Survey & Carol Adams Lightspeed, LLC never paid for completed beverage diary survey and ignored emails Warren New Jersey Author: Tempe, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: My Survey & Carol Adams Warren, New Jersey

Oct 03 2015
Eros Guide RipOffs - High Price Ads - No refund for 1 day Ad California Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide Internet

Oct 03 2015
Modern Promos/John Boyd Booked me for an event that was already being executed by another company and nobody will return my calls about it. UNORGANIZE UNPROFESSIONAL CAN'T GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYBODY Internet Author: beaver dam, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Modern Promos/John Boyd Internet

Oct 03 2015
Levy Production Group Mike LevyBarry Levy This company ripped me off for a 90,000.00 commercial LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Video & Film Production: Levy Production Group LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
numerological resource center NRC I've sent them money before and didn't get my winnings LYNNBROOK NY New York Author: JACKSONVILLE, North Carolina Cash Services: numerological resource center New York

Oct 03 2015
Eagle logistics services Eagle logistics This company is a complete ripoff. Since working for this company my line haul to date is $29,000.00. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin , Texas Trucking Companies: Eagle logistics services Internet

Oct 03 2015
Max Auto or APP Auto 1250 Reid St #13a, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1G3Canada max brakes scammers. sold me ceramic pads, but were really semi metallic pads in a ceramic box. Richmond hill Ontario Author: MARKHAM, Ontario Auto Parts: Max Auto or APP Auto Richmond hill, Ontario

Oct 03 2015
Chase Home Improvements Brian Friedman would not return phone calls regarding billing practices. If he is overcharging me then he is overcharging others. Rockville Maryland Author: King George, Virginia Roofing Companies: Chase Home Improvements Rockville , Maryland