Your Search | grant resource guide , grants for me

Jan 24 2017
Image Development Nicole Alexandra Munning They required me to purchase headshots for $300 and they were horrible. And I didn't get any work either. Thousand Oaks California Author: Moorpark, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Image Development Thousand Oaks, California

Qlink Wireless Paid for Internet Data TWICE and did not receive Dania Florida
Author: Wyoming, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless Dania, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Windstream Charged for services not received, internet and phone has not worked in more than a month Nationwide Author: Shiloh, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Windstream Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Blackbook capital Blackbook capital , Scam liers absolute ripoff. Blackbook capital jake Russo, jay Santini, joe hagen Northport, New York REBUTTAL AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION Author: Weldon, Iowa Investment Brokers: Blackbook capital Northport, New York

Jan 24 2017
SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LAW SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LTD, SHAWN GOLDETEIN ESQ, goldsteinlawltd.com STIFFED ME 80.00. WORKED 8 HOURS FOR HIM TO BE INSULTED., LOWEST OF CLASS HUMAN LAS VEGAS Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auctions: SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LAW LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 24 2017
ARA Association Mark Farmer, Attorney Told me a judgement would be filed on 12 yr old debt Internet Author: summerville, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ARA Association Internet

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Natures Garcinia Continued to charge me after I cancelled Tampa Florida Author: Leesburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Natures Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Opus virtual offices This company is an answering service there advertised as no contract cancel at anytime its month to month so i canceled my services 12/19 they acknowledged through email i canceled and decided that they will continue to bill me until march 3rd opus virtual office is a scam lehigh acres FL
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Voicemail Services: Opus virtual offices Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kaplan Davenport Kaplan University Online Rip off, loan mill school, useless staff, acedemic advising provides wrong information and penalizes students for it, deans office never returns contact, nobody coordinates anything, nobody cares at Kaplan Davenport and most definitely you can see for yourself, they have less than a 30% graduation rate! Davenport Iowa Author: Concord, North Carolina Health Care Education: Kaplan Davenport Internet

Jan 24 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Nick Thomas I received an Email telling me that I had gotten a loan on the Internet in May/2014 from Cash America USA that had never been repaid. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Collection Agency's: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kelly McManus Smit Bad For The Lake Community Helps Key Hole and Funneling Dowagiac Michigan
Author: Niles, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Kelly McManus Smit Dowagiac,

Jan 24 2017
GJ Gardner Samuel Lester Do not do business with this Company or Man. We did work for him and he first wrote us a bad check. We tried several times to contact him (Samuel Lester) and he wouldn't return calls or emails. We stopped by his office and they would tell us he is not the Don't do business with GJ Gardner under Samuel Lester San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: GJ Gardner Samuel Lester San Antonio, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma I ordered a custom shirt for my Mother-In-law for Christmas. It has never arrived after weeks of trying to get the order completed. Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Clothing Stores: Tee4CoolGrandma Internet

Jan 24 2017
The Rejuvenum Company Fraudulent Charges for Prize Products Phoenix Arizona Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: The Rejuvenum Company Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Sent me the product that I did not order now keeps threatening me with the debt collectors unless I pay. I have offered them to organise for the collection of the product but they ignored Odense C Denmark Internet
Author: Biggleswade, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Seniorsoulmates Provide no service for a dating membership Cyberspace Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 24 2017
Evelina Skin Evelina Skin Serum Trial Unauthorized charges for subscription 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Nationwide Author: Summersville, West Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Tmobile payed for a phone in full, phone got lost in the mail and Tmobile wont replace the phone and wont give me a refund!!!!!! Sylmar california Author: sylmar, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Emisons farm equipment bought a new part for $244. they mailed wrong part to me said that is my problem no refund common practice for them Smithville Arkansas Author: Viola, Arkansas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Emisons farm equipment Smithville , Arkansas

Jan 23 2017
Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Rip Off Several hundred people from different countries paid a minimum of U$1,500 for a program called Kickstarter Millionaire Kiev Ukraine Internet Author: Annerley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount.com Add me to the list of suckers that tried. Internet Author: Layton, Utah Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Angelina Jolie's Skin Endear Antiaging Product Offer Allegro Anti Aging I was taken for an easy $38.71 + possibly $10.90 more for postage Is an on-line 'Free Sample' for 2 products Internet Author: Roseville, California Beauty Products: Angelina Jolie's Skin Endear Antiaging Product Offer