GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE , GRANTS FOR ME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant Resource Guide , Grants For Me
There may be more specific results for "Grant Resource Guide , Grants For Me"
For more specific results for "Grant Resource Guide , Grants For Me"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Oceane Beauty Shanti Agergan, Emma Very smooth scammers. They had a booth set up in three separate buildings, handing out a free sample of cream to lure you in. They then sit you down and start their speel. One thing and 45 minutes later and they have sold you a 6 year plan of creams and an ultta violet light wand for $3,500.  Tucson Arizona Author: Hanford, California Attorney Generals: Oceane Beauty Tucson, Arizona

Jul 27 2017
morse shannon llp robert g platemicheal shannonjerome morse left me with a motion for dismissal due to inaction on my file and then he quit ignoring my disabilities toronto toronto Author: toronto, Ontario Lawyers: morse shannon llp

Jul 27 2017
AVAS FLOWERS I found this company online when searching for a florist on the Internet for delivery to external Valley mortuary in Santa Clarita . it's been a month they have yet to refund my money and it was $248 for flowers I never received and have gotten nothing in return either as reimbursement no services but kept my money can you please help me Internet Author: Littlerock, California Unusual Rip-Off: AVAS FLOWERS Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dami This is truly a scam. They told me to get a free trial and just pay the shipping fee. After this scam business got my card information then started charge my money. They sent cheap and unsealed products to me. I did not want to even open the products since they look very bad. I tried to contact this scam business and the was only a woman answered the phone. The woman said there is no return and no refund no matter what. Seriously? This business need to be shut down because she fooled a lot of customers. Stay away this scam. Internet
Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Dami Arizona

Jul 27 2017
Eviction Stoppers Guilt Trip to deposit money to account. They texted me all day Tampa Nationwide
Author: Davenport, Florida Emergency Services: Eviction Stoppers Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Roth Morgan firm They tryed to tell me i owed money to 5/3 bank and if i didnt pay the amount my accounts would be closed Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Lansing, Michigan Collection Agency's: Roth Morgan firm Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Reservations.com Reservations.com used bait and switch techniques to fraudulently overcharge for a hotel stay Orlando Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Reservations.com Orlando, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Alternative Auto Repair Hefty Auto Repair Well I came in for a tune up which led to timing belt and valve cover gasket and catalytic converter this was done in 5/18/16 and 6/6/16 and 6/13/16  Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Alternative Auto Repair

Jul 27 2017
Bens Dry Ice Kevin Gillis , Bordelon corp Kevin Gillis the new owner of Bens Dry Ice is selling broken sublimated pieces and less weight than paid for San Francisco Internet
Author: daly city, California Liars: Bens Dry Ice Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associayes Asking for payment when I do not owe money Sunnyvale CA Author: Sunnyvale, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associayes California

Jul 27 2017
George Smith or Alexis Smith United and American Airline Miles for sale! Internet Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas Air Travel: George Smith Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates Allegra Anti Agiing Cream Scam trying to collect on order that was paid. The product was advertised that only shipping was to be paid, which I did pay. Now I have recieved a collections letter for $51.50. Never was any other bill or correspondence recieved. I do not owe this amount. Sherman Oaks California Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream I order a free sample of Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream for only shipping and handling. My account for charge for 4 items I didn't order. Yelm Washington Author: Yelm, Washington Skin Care: Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream Internet

Jul 27 2017
Vlamorous I thought I was getting a sample free just pay shipping of $1.95 After recieving bank statement I was charged over a $100! not including overdraft fees. I called Co. and asked. if I could return product and get a refund. They refused. I am disabled and live on $47 a month. I would never have purchased this product, especially.especially @that price! I explained. I tried. to hit cancel but before I could it sent shipping info. What a scam. I guess I can eat the lotion for the next. two months. Nice Co. Buyer BEWARE Nationwide Internet Author: Wautoma, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: Vlamorous Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR WaterFront and Associates Sent me a bill for a product I had to pay shipping on, I never got 1 Bill and was told I only had to pay for shipping and as I have seen many other individuals have gone thru the same thing. I am totally disabled , cannot work and I have no credit cards to pay on because I am in a debt program. This is exactly the place I will send this fraudulent Offer, Bill, and OutRight Illegal SCAM! Sherman Oaks, CA Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: DAR WaterFront and Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Resort Vacations Now/ Resort Vacation International SCAM ARTISTS! Tried to charge me $2400 over the phone! Orlando Florida Author: South Burlington, Vermont Resorts: Resort Vacations Now Internet

Jul 27 2017
Reverb Nation & Mike Doernberg SCAM Absolutely no communication. Terminated our account. Charged us for services we did not request. Musicians abused. Durham North Carolina Author: Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Reverb Nation Durham, North Carolina

Jul 27 2017
Diet Supplements ACMRMAR I, too ordered a sample bottle of CBC oil for $5.95 shipping and a couple of weeks later the bill for $79.95 appeared on my VISA statement. I called the telephone number to contest the charge and they hung up on me when I tried to cancel and explain I had only ordered the sample and have received nothing else. Internet Author: Simi Valley, California Medical Supplies: Diet Supplements Internet

Jul 27 2017
Volvo of Denver, CO - Westfall-O'Dell Truck Sales of Western Colorado This is a notice I sent to the owner. I bought five new Volvo 780's and they screwed them up so bad it took me a year to get them fixed.  Commerce City Colorado Author: Estes Park, Colorado Liars: Volvo of Denver, CO Commerce City, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
automatedtradingalgos.com Misrepresented and overcharged for automated trading service Menifee California Author: Texas Online Trading: automatedtradingalgos.com Menifee, California

Jul 27 2017
Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia serving Big Canoe, Georgia. Milked security deposit. Left us without water for 2 weeks. False statements ,email proof. Horrible service. Marble Hill Georgia Author: Lady Lake, Florida Real Estate Services: Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia Marble Hill, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Branch Management Tree Service; David Schmidt; Dr. Dave; AZ Tree Doctor Branch Management Tree Service owes me in excess of $20,000 and has made no attempt to pay me! Scottsdale Arizona Author: GILBERT, Arizona Cash Services: Branch Management Tree Service

Jul 27 2017
premier disability I was tring to get information about SSDisability I did nothing with all emails paper work and calls and yes they never stop. I blocked there calls email and tossed paper work. thank you for this web site and people who give heads upfrom this site MN Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Personal Services: premier disability Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
513 Ventures Detox For Less Using product they do not carry to mislead customers into purchasing their imitation product. Cincinnati Internet, Ohio Author: Chico, California Alternative Health: 513 Ventures Internet