GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE , GRANTS FOR ME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant Resource Guide , Grants For Me
There may be more specific results for "Grant Resource Guide , Grants For Me"
For more specific results for "Grant Resource Guide , Grants For Me"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Pure cbd tincture securedonlinepurchase.com I ordered a free trial with $5.95 shipping to get my card number. After placing the order a page came up saying I ordered $79 worth of product to continue every month until canciled. They had no contact info to cancile. I searched the web and found a number and called to cancel but they refused to cancel without an order number which was never provided to me. Los Vegas? Internet Author: Penrose, Colorado Questionable Activities: Pure cbd tincture Internet

May 29 2017
Daily Sale Did Not Receive Product That I Paid For Pompano Beach Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Clothing Stores: Daily Sale Pompano Beach, Florida

May 29 2017
Schlepper's Moving and Storage Shorted me 10 large boxes of my belongings, then wouldn't return or answer my calls New York and Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Moving Companies: Schlepper's Moving and Storage Nationwide

May 29 2017
Atty Neil Scwartz Officer Joseph Brown emailing me saying I owe money for an unpaid pay day loan Los Angeles Internet This is not my business Author: Topton, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Atty Neil Scwartz Internet

May 29 2017
First Premier Bank /credi card Signup fee for credit card. activation fee. Credit Card is not accepted anywhere. sioux falls, sd south dakota Author: maryville, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: First Premier Bank /credi card sioux falls, nd,

May 29 2017
Raleigh Walmart Supercenter DISHONEST. SELL DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN IT THEY REFUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE RECEIPT AND HAVE PAID FOR WARRANTY. WASTE YOUR TIME SENDING YOU FROM ONE STORE TO THE OTHER. MAKE PROMISES AND DON'T KEEP IT. MERCENARY. NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS AT ALL, ONLY THEIR POCKET BOOKS. Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Raleigh Walmart Supercenter , Raleigh, North Carolina

May 29 2017
Priceline Moving and Storage , Prestige Moving and Storage Increased my bill by 4000 dollars after the salesperson told me they wouldnt increase the bill Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Moving Companies: Priceline Moving and Storage Atlanta, Georgia

May 28 2017
sunset bamboo I ordered 2 inch by 8 feet bamboo (qty 6) for $85.95+tax. Not one of them was 2 inches. 1.5 inches at best, and that is at the wide end. The Narrow end was even less. San Bernidino California Author: warsaw, Missouri Building Products: sunset bamboo San Bernidino, California

May 28 2017
Lifepoint U.P. Health Portage Fired for misconduct without going through the proper channels according to the handbook. Hancock Michigan Author: Houghton, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Lifepoint Hancock, Michigan

May 28 2017
DIY Transport David VenoroseKristen TalanLindsay StineNadine NevarezTerri Ann MedierosNathaniel the CrookSherree Burt DIY Transport, I have sent repeated emails in an attempt to get the service I have paid for.  Boardman, Ohio Boardman, Ohio Author: Laurel, Maryland Shipping Companies: DIY Transport

May 28 2017
Meaningful Beauty Monthly charge for only one shipment, to cover how much they over charge internet Nationwide Author: Naples, Maine Skin Care: Meaningful Beauty Nationwide

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 28 2017
Arrowhead motors Sold me a car that is dangerous to drive and won't male it right Claremont New Hampshire Author: Bradford, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Arrowhead motors Claremont , New Hampshire

May 28 2017
Lisa Thomas Lisa is refusing to pay me for the english bulldog i sold her Lansing Michigan Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lisa Thomas Lansing, Michigan

May 28 2017
National Stident loan Servicing The company told me they were paying my studen loans and I was going to be in a debt forgiveness program. However I paid them money which was never paid on student loans Santa Ana California Author: Byram, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: National Stident loan Servicing Santa Ana, California

May 28 2017
Louise Pentland Legal Executive Scammer at Paypal responsible for fraud, killing businesses and deceptive and illegal practices San Jose California
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet: Louise Pentland Nationwide

May 28 2017
Confederate superstore Charged me 19.97 for an order that was only 1.97 and I want my money back Blaine Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Confederate superstore Blaine, Minnesota

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Yes, you were scammed Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
Michael Costigan First-page.comKey Bridge Inc. Sue Costigan Michael Costigan scammed our company out of $15,000. Nothing he promised did he even have the expertise to do. Crystal Lake Illinois Get Back to Me Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Michael Costigan Crystal Lake, Illinois

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A DIRECTOR: ULRICH SCHWARKPRESIDENTE: PETER BERND STEHLINGTESORERO: CATHERINE VERBELSECRETARIO: BIRGIT RUNGE I just found the other rip off reports. I was looking for an update. I hadn't heard anything from them in quite a while. Panama City Panama Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A Panama City ,

May 28 2017
wall&associates scammed me for 6000.00 marshall Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: wall&associates Nationwide

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide