GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE EASY CHECK 4 ME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant Resource Guide Easy Check 4 Me
There may be more specific results for "Grant Resource Guide Easy Check 4 Me"
For more specific results for "Grant Resource Guide Easy Check 4 Me"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Tarraf & Associates, Tarraf Corp, Tarraf & Associates, PCHussein Tarraf, Tarraf & Associates CPA FRAUD, LIAR, PROFESSIONAL TAX FILER SCAM, RIPPED ME OFF, CONMAN, TOOK MONEY AND NEVER FILLED MY TAXES Dearborn Michigan
HUSSEIN TARRAF Author: Dearborn, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Tarraf & Associates Dearborn, Michigan

May 23 2017
WALTER FLOWERS TRUCKING DAMAGED MY BRAND NEW 2017 GMC TRUCK WHEN THEY SHIPPED IT TO ME SPRINGVILLE TENNESSEE Nationwide
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: WALTER FLOWERS TRUCKING Nationwide

May 23 2017
Crazy insense took my money but did not ship my order got me for $200.00 Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Smoke Shops: crazy insense Internet

May 23 2017
Radius Central Inc Strong Hawk Inc Sent a fraudlent check for $2980 Boston Massachusetts Author: SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Radius Central Inc Boston, Massachusetts

May 23 2017
Linkshe.com Did not send my order but billed me for items and cannot contact them Internet Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Linkshe.com Internet

May 23 2017
Royal Tech Windows Curtis Smith Sold me a defective window, exhibited unscrupulous,unprofessional behavior over the phone while I was trying to get the problem resolved. Ultimately stole $450 dollars from my pocket. Taylor Michigan Author: Allen Park, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Tech Windows Michigan

May 23 2017
Instasmile SEBL Group scammed me, ripped me off, thieves, liars, cheats chicago Illinois Author: Houston, Texas Dental Services: Instasmile chicago, Illinois

May 23 2017
Lou Barrett Does Not Pay his Bills salt lake city Utah Author: Anchorage, Alaska Bad Check Writers: Marie Graham salt lake city, Utah

May 23 2017
USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce - David Orashon Scam Artist, buyer - beware!! He doesn't pay his employees and Has not paid me, leaves a trail of lies, deceptive, controlling and manipulative, He can not be trusted! West Florida Nationwide Author: Florida Door to Door Sales: USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce Nationwide

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
SWAT REPO SWAT REPO's Dan lied to me about a truck I bought, false advertisement! Muscoda Wisconsin Author: Texas Truck Dealers: SWAT REPO Muscoda, Wisconsin

May 21 2017
Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Global Work Group, Global Realty Group,Circle Worker He threatened violence against me and my friend he said he would stab me in the neck and send people to my home to do me great bodily harm Granada Hills California
False Information Author: Sherman Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Granada Hills , California

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 19 2017
WCAP Financial Funding for flipping seedcapital.com Charged me $9000 for opening credit cards in my name Dealer Utah Utah Author: Centerville, Utah Financial Services: WCAP Financial

May 19 2017
HTowngadgets Do not  buy from this company at all. They ripped me off out of 280 dollars. Bought a phone from them and the description said the battery was in good condition.  That was a lie because even when the phone is at 100% it dies. They sold me a phone with a bad battery and they knew it. Check their reviews. They've done it to  too. Not a trusted seller. They are scammers. Internet
Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: HTowngadgets Internet

May 19 2017
GLOSS MOTIVE 888-978-7329 FREE SAMPLE COST ME 3 X $69.99 SCAM LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: ukiah, California Sales People: GLOSS MOTIVE Internet

May 19 2017
Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow Oklahoma Nelson Auto Group Treated me poorly, poor customer Service, repaired poorly Broken arrow Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow Oklahoma Broken arrow, Oklahoma

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Sunridge Nissan Sunridge Automotive Supercenter Sold me a car with no Air Conditioning Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: Sunridge Nissan Calgary, Alberta

May 19 2017
Nutra Now They claim to not be able to find me in their system AFTER they took my money. Internet Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Now Internet

May 19 2017
Diamond Pro Cargo Todd Brown took my deposit and has not delivered or can't even tell me when my trailer will be done Internet Author: Co Sprgs, Colorado Trailers: Diamond Pro Cargo Internet

May 19 2017
dr oz Beaute Crème Support, Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer, SkinContour,Eye contour As strongly advertised on Dr Oz and with Christy Brinkley testimony and other testimonials, I ordered the free trial paying shipping. No where did it tell me when the trial would be over and what charges would be incurred. Internet Author: placentia, California Skin Care: dr oz Internet

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California