Your Search | grant solution finder, grant resource, the grant university, government grant solutions
There may be more reports for "grant solution finder, grant resource, the grant university, government grant solutions"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "grant solution finder, grant resource, the grant university, government grant solutions"

Sep 05 2015
Hosted jewelers Ann scratch here to find out how many items are yours free plus receive a free surprise gift with each item. Call today and get your items and your free Wal-mart gift card. When u call they ask for money then enroll u in all these other scams. Put me over two hundred dollars in the negative at my bank they got everything back for me and made the company pay All over drafts never got anything from them but aggrivation. They still mail me stuff to try and get money from me. Joliet IL Author: worcester, New York Jewelry Stores: Hosted jewelers Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
us goverment, washington dc henry norman said I had a grant of $7000.00. he gave me a grant number of ap731 and another number to call which was 3153701114. US goverment washington dc Maryland Author: florala, Alabama Cash Services: henry normanwa washington dc, Maryland

Sep 05 2015
Brandy Ferreira Tidom Inc The Collective Scam caller! She calls saying you will make money if you send her $22000 ! New York Internet Author: Washington Home Based Business: Brandy Ferreira Tidom Inc The Collective Internet

Sep 05 2015
Racexpert Racexpert greyhounds Racexpert 3 systems and lost on all of them despite the hype Internet Author: Northpton, Alabama Racetracks: Racexpert Internet

Sep 05 2015
America's Tire Montclair Run a truck into my car while at America's Tire possession, refuse to pay for the damage Montclair California
Author: upland, California Auto Repair Service: America's Tire Montclair, California

Sep 04 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide
Author: bellevue , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Jaime Penate Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Prime Cash.net Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Cash.net Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate The company promised that I would get paid 50 dollars per month and also bonuses never saw a dime , I was working on corporate level according to the company, currently money owed to me is 15,500 in bonuses and monthly advertising income  Texas, Washington, California nationwide Nationwide
Author: Renton , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Direct Express CoAmerica Bank has Direct Express issuing and managing the debit cards for them on which Social Security Recipients receive their benefits if they don't have direct deposit to a bani account Direct Express allowed someone to call them, report my debit card lost, request a new card and address change change Austin Texas Author: Clinton, Maryland Financial Services: Direct Express Austin, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Global E-Trading TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Global E-Trading has technology core competency, founded by Monica Eaton-Cardone, focuses on providing intelligent solutions. Global E-Trading helps ecommerce merchants create sustainable growth through assisting with risk reduction and management technology derived from custom KPI metrics (key performance indicators).  Global E-Trading promotes empowerment, rewarding innovation & creating opportunities that help facilitate personal growth, expanded development has become an innate component of their success. Global E-Trading’s mission is to help create much needed balance in the industry through collaborative efforts & innovative technology, in order to revolutionize a system that introduces greater value while reducing risk for both banks and merchants.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global E-Trading TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Global E-Trading technology development company assisting ecommerce merchants worldwide. Global E-Trading helps ecommerce merchants create sustainable growth through assisting with risk reduction & management technology derived from custom KPI metrics (key performance indicators). Global E-Trading employees prove to be team players, conduct themselves ethically, and are focused on customer satisfaction. Clearwater , Florida

Sep 04 2015
Richard's Variety Store Ownder called the police when I wanted to return defective lamp Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Gift Shops: Richard's Variety Store Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Monumental Advisors llc Amanda Whitman, Daniel Cater, Michelle Bower, Carey Reid Grant scam alert Amanda Whitman, Michelle bower Dan Carter Carey Reid Las vegas Nevada
Author: Wauchula, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Monumental Advisors llc Las vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
netdirectales bought mobile phone w/answering machine online from them macine didn't have capability fo r message announcement. company sent rep0lacement,which also was faulty. kept ringing with noone there. a long story,by this time it was too late for ebay to refund my money[$23.45}i'm trying to contact the company to see if product had a warranty. no luck finding tem. Internet Author: cortland, New York Telephones: netdirectales Internet

Sep 04 2015
Diversified Consultants Dish Network/Diversified Consultants Dish charging me for cancelling service when they raised the rates. the they send in diversified consultants to get the money. Won't listen to anything I have to say. Charlotte North Caroline It happen to me Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Diversified Consultants Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Mid America Self Storage #1 1st I had flood damage but was told after my payment was received. I went to empty my storage to only find out i had been robbed! File Police Report & was told i was the 9th break-in in. 4 months! Lebanon Internet Author: Camdenton, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Mid America Self Storage #1

Sep 04 2015
UStarCash William Henderson, Mary Parker, Ben Morgan They call you and ask about you needing a loan and if yes depending on how much the loan the payment varies they want to be sure you can pay that amount every month so they have you send in what they call an insurance and promises to send it back to you in the payment. That's a lie you send it to them via money gram and they want you to send more. You never get the loan. San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: UStarCash San Francisco, California

Sep 04 2015
wildfire vapor scam,did not let me know by any information,it was a subscription,wont answer the phone to stop charging me Kentucky Internet Author: muskogee , Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: wildfire vapor Internet

Sep 04 2015
Ace Kevin Weaver contacted work E-mail Threatened to co ntact employer , Threatened to wipe out my accounts @ the bank Author: Burbank, California Collection Agencies: Ace Payday Corp.

Sep 04 2015
SystemsLogic Inc. Trusted Solutions SystemsLogic Inc. SuperiorQuality false invoice LOS Angeles California Author: New York Electronic Manufacturers: SystemsLogic Inc. LOS Angeles, California

Sep 04 2015
straight talk you buy an unlimited phone, text and data plan $45 per month. then you run out of data. when you talk to them tgey tell you there is no data plan. its on the card that you buy! they apologize for that. tell them its false advertising theu dont care. unknown Nationwide Author: knoxville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Shell vacation club They sold use a timeshare then continue to increase maintenance fees until they were more than the vacation is worth Orlando Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Realtors: shell vacation club Orlando, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa will allow UNAUTHORIZED withdraws from your debit-card account. Then when call their customer service number to stop the pending transaction, they will tell you that there is nothing you (or they) can do about it- and if you don 't like it, you can file a dispute after the money has been officially stolen from your account. WTF?? Bentonville Arizona
Author: Columbia, Kentucky Financial Services: Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet