Your Search | grant writer, steven schafer

Sep 04 2015
Prime Cash.net Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Cash.net Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
Monumental Advisors llc Amanda Whitman, Daniel Cater, Michelle Bower, Carey Reid Grant scam alert Amanda Whitman, Michelle bower Dan Carter Carey Reid Las vegas Nevada
Author: Wauchula, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Monumental Advisors llc Las vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
Cash advance Steven Johnson Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cash advance Internet

Sep 03 2015
American Cash advance steven brown Steven brown, attorney general AKA fdcpa.org To inform you that i am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house and my SSN put on hold for the federal government with the Bereau of Defaulters Agency, for check fraud violation of federal banking and theft by deception, 3rd email i gotten has a copy of a warrant and summons Chicago IL 60606 Internet Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Collection Agencies: American Cash advance steven brown Internet

Sep 03 2015
FTC Incorporation Steven Brown Made up lies saying I haven't responded to previous requests to pay a debt never says Internet Author: Lakewood, New York Collection Agencies: FDCPA Internet

Sep 02 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Dr. Steven Kamajian PCP services Montrose California Author: la canada, California Doctors: Dr. Steven Kamajian Montrose, California

Sep 01 2015
final cut productions Final cut productions Ross Angel and Steven Berez are not answering my calls for where is my money. 15165 Ventura blvd, suite 240 LosAngles California Final cut productions and Freaky Deaky,LP Author: Waterford, Michigan Producers: final cut lproductions Select State/Province

Aug 28 2015
Shane Salyers Steven Shane Salyers, Salyers & Sons, B2Builders Scammed, no services provided once Shane received deposit check and cashed it. Ignored since after being told he would refund the deposit since services were never done Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Home Improvements: Shane Salyers Mesa, Arizona

Aug 28 2015
Steven Hollenkamp Steve Hollenkamp, Valley home services, Valley roofing services Non payment, Dosn't honor agreements with contractor or customers. Ottawa Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Ontario Home Improvements: Steven Hollenkamp Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
cash advance us they call from the first number and tell you that you are picked from the federal government to receive a 9000.00 grant and tell you to call the second number to claim it. then it costs you 200.00 to process the grant. so don't waste your time calling or listening to them at all Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Cash Services: cash advance us

Aug 26 2015
Freedom Ammunition Steven snyder Freedom Ammunition Sells you New Ammo and then he ships you Reloaded Ammo. Fremont Ohio
Thank you Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Fremont , Ohio

Aug 26 2015
Grand canyon university 3300 w camelback red phoenix arizona 85017 They wont release my daughters transcripts the advisor pushed my daughter to start without a grant or loan. They are saying my daughter signed papers witch she never did Phoenix Arizona Author: toledo, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Grand canyon university Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 17 2015
Lincoln Heights Branch Library Steven Discriminated ME, Steven Was Prejudice Against ME, Steven Handpicked ME for Harassment Purposes, Steven Verbally Abused ME and Yelled at ME, Steven Embarrassed ME in front of the other Customers, Steven threatened to call the POLICE on ME for doing Nothing Illegal! Los Angeles California
Author: CULVER CITY, California Government Services: Lincoln Heights Branch Library Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2015
247 PC Tech Support First person talked to was Steven Hages, Oct. 1, 2014 at 1-855-777-9117 Steven Hages Swanton Vermont
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Help Desk: 247 PC Tech Support Swanton, Vermont

Aug 17 2015
Steven Belcher http://dcviz.com/ Con artist Washington DC DC Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Video & Film Production: Steven Belcher Internet

Aug 15 2015
Steven Belcher DC Visionaries Filmmaker Fraud Washington, DC Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Bigots: Steven Belcher Internet

Aug 13 2015
BRIAN CARDOZO BENJAMIN RIPOFF SCAM, FAKE COMPANY Boyton Beach Florida Author: Grant, Florida Shipping Companies: BRIAN CARDOZO Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 08 2015
Steven Johnson Speedy CAsh Tried to extort money fromme stating i borrowed money which never happened. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cash Services: Steven Johnson Internet

Aug 07 2015
PapersHelm.COm This company took my money and provided absolutely NOTHING Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Grant Writing & Research: PapersHelm.COm Internet

Aug 06 2015
DDC Customer service is non existant ,a service industry. London/Ireland Nationwide Author: County Cavan, Grant Writing & Research: DDC Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Financial Department for Human and Health Services - John Smith You've been chosen.. $250 for a once in a lifetime grant of $7000. Spend any way you'd like Washington, DC Internet Author: Los angeles, California Financial Services: Cheryl Jackson Internet

Aug 04 2015
U.S. Federal Grant Department Called me and told me I earned a government grant for $9000. California Author: Plantation, Florida Cash Services: U.S. Federal Grant Department

Aug 03 2015
litigation support online advance LLC there will be a waarent for my arrest, charges are bad check writing, they wouldnt give me there web address or company info, they also wouldnt validate debt, and would not grant me disciption of certain rightsunder federaldebt collection acts akron or clevland ohio, they gave me 2 different ohio Author: oro valley, Arizona Collection Agencies: litigation support Internet