Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Grant Writer, Steven Schafer

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Timothy Whitehead Tim Speaks LifeTim the Career GuyTim Dar'rell Timothy Whitehead Resume Writer is a liar! Birmingham Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama Butlers: Timothy Whitehead Internet

Mar 20 2017
First Allied Properties Inc Steven Woods contacted me regarding selling my timeshare New York New York First Allied Properties Inc. NY Identity and Address Stolen Author: Allenwood, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: First Allied Properties Inc Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Saville Sawmill Steven Saville Hardwood Floor RipOff. I paid $15,000+ in full but was never delivered the wood and job not finished. Keedysville Maryland
Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Builders & Contractors: Saville Sawmill Keedysville, Maryland

Mar 09 2017
USA Grant.Gov Government Grant Awards. USA grants Asked for money to pay shipping and handling American/Iranian Nationwide Author: Duncan , Oklahoma Government Worker: USA Grant.Gov Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Get Set Consulting, Steven Weinberg ,Registered Agent for Get Set Consulting, Lori Garmer, Judi Lisbon, Jessica lum Get Set Consulting stole my money for 3 years and did no work Palm springs Florida Author: Fairfax, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Get Set Consulting Palm springs, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 06 2017
Publicity Guaranteed; Alex Konanykhin; Jacqueline Bodnar Grammatically-Challenged Writer Posing as a Professional Florida Nationwide Author: Private, Advertising Agencies: Publicity Guaranteed Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Steve Pieters Apparent online dating scam and trip to Malaysia, where he is detained for taxes he cannot pay. Patchogue New York
Possible accomplices Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Adult Web Sites: Steve Pieters Patchogue, New York

Mar 03 2017
James Moore Jr Had me to send money for a grant Durham, Internet Author: Peoria, Illinois Liars: James Moore Jr Internet

Mar 01 2017
Dr. Steven Glickman, Steven Glickman, Steve Glickman, Steve Glickman DDS, Steve Glickman Dentist, Steve Glickman Boca Raton Dentist Dr. Steven Glickman Put Veneers in That Start Falling out in 2 Weeks - Rip Off Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Steven Glickman Boca Raton , Florida

Mar 01 2017
US grant department from Washington DC- first phone call from Elvin - 202 027 -6259ER-456---- for $8000.00 grant money- a foreign speaking female- her name was Lucy Howard 202 525 7889 picked by the government for a $8000.00 grant just provide a saving account and or routeing number to place this money into your account. lucy howard said ' new york and then washington DC Nationwide Author: beaumont , Texas Accounting: US grant department Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Reach Global Media Robert Grant Hani Haidao COMPLETE FRAUD -- BLATANTLY STOLE OUR MONEY -- THIEVES, LIARS, AND EXTORTION! Internet Author: Internet Advertising / Deceptive: Reach Global Media Robert Grant Internet

Feb 27 2017
Putnam Funding /Excelium Group/Asset Equity Capital Fraud, Convicted Felon, Steven Goldberg, Putnam Funding, Excelium Group Boca Raton Florida Author: Glendale, Arizona Investment Brokers: Putnam Funding Boca Raton,

Feb 27 2017
Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Sts construction and site manager nicco and CEO Luwaun hollis Theft of service of grant money for us veterans job not complete said spent 12,000 on a 14,000 dollar grant scam how Long view tx Texas Author: Lonview, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
Steven Pieters lsteveeng010 Was of now this his man has scammed at least four women using this name and internet address . This telephone number is still active Patchogue New York Author: NORTH PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island Adult Web Sites: Steven Pieters Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california

Feb 23 2017
Team Lear Grant Dobson, Nicole MurphyAsset Manager,LDGconnect, Ltd 720-515-7037 Ext.211 Team Lears are 100% ripping off realtors nationwide claiming to be asset managers representing banks, promising listings. Denver Colorado Author: Medford, New York Realtors: Team Lear Internet

Feb 22 2017
Federal Equity Partners Steven Anthony DeJEsus; Mary Evans Sending Unsolicited Emails demanding $3500.00 to update SAM registration even though registration was already completed Wash, D.C. Dist of Columbia Integrated Awards Processing Center, Inc. Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Equity Partners Wash, Dist of Columbia

Feb 20 2017
Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen NATIONWIDE BOARD OF DIRECTORS: James Bachmann, Timothy Corcoran, Yvonne Curl, Kenneth Davis, Stephen Hirsch, Daniel Kelley, Diane Koken, Lydia Marshall, Terry McClure, Barry Nalebuff, Brent Porteus, Suku Radia, Steven Rasmussen, Steve Rasmussen, Stephen Rasmussen, Michael Toelle, Jeffrey Zellers, Sue Warren, Sparky Weilnau Columbus, Ohio
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen Columbus, OH,

Feb 18 2017
Citadel Steven Delvecchio Manna construction Crook, Conman, Thief, Liar, Poor excuse of a human being East Meadow New York Author: Liong Beach, New York Home Improvements: Citadel Steven Delvecchio East Meadow , New York

Feb 18 2017
Steven Calhoon Steve Calhoun, Stevr Cakhoon Patio Install Deposit Ripoff $5100 Oxford, Memphis. Atlanta, Wilmington ,Delaware Nationwide
Author: Smyrna , Delaware Landscaping: Steven Calhoon Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 12 2017
Francis Joseph Divis, Shirley Jefferson, and James Moore, Jr. Government Grant Scam North Carolina and Florida Internet Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Federal Government: Francis Joseph Divis Internet