Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Grant Writer, Steven Schafer

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Sts construction and site manager nicco and CEO Luwaun hollis Theft of service of grant money for us veterans job not complete said spent 12,000 on a 14,000 dollar grant scam how Long view tx Texas Author: Lonview, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
Steven Pieters lsteveeng010 Was of now this his man has scammed at least four women using this name and internet address . This telephone number is still active Patchogue New York Author: NORTH PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island Adult Web Sites: Steven Pieters Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california

Feb 23 2017
Team Lear Grant Dobson, Nicole MurphyAsset Manager,LDGconnect, Ltd 720-515-7037 Ext.211 Team Lears are 100% ripping off realtors nationwide claiming to be asset managers representing banks, promising listings. Denver Colorado Author: Medford, New York Realtors: Team Lear Internet

Feb 22 2017
Federal Equity Partners Steven Anthony DeJEsus; Mary Evans Sending Unsolicited Emails demanding $3500.00 to update SAM registration even though registration was already completed Wash, D.C. Dist of Columbia Wow. What a History. Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Equity Partners Wash, Dist of Columbia

Feb 20 2017
Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen NATIONWIDE BOARD OF DIRECTORS: James Bachmann, Timothy Corcoran, Yvonne Curl, Kenneth Davis, Stephen Hirsch, Daniel Kelley, Diane Koken, Lydia Marshall, Terry McClure, Barry Nalebuff, Brent Porteus, Suku Radia, Steven Rasmussen, Steve Rasmussen, Stephen Rasmussen, Michael Toelle, Jeffrey Zellers, Sue Warren, Sparky Weilnau Columbus, Ohio
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen Columbus, OH,

Feb 18 2017
Citadel Steven Delvecchio Manna construction Crook, Conman, Thief, Liar, Poor excuse of a human being East Meadow New York Author: Liong Beach, New York Home Improvements: Citadel Steven Delvecchio East Meadow , New York

Feb 18 2017
Steven Calhoon Steve Calhoun, Stevr Cakhoon Patio Install Deposit Ripoff $5100 Oxford, Memphis. Atlanta, Wilmington ,Delaware Nationwide
Author: Smyrna , Delaware Landscaping: Steven Calhoon Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 12 2017
Francis Joseph Divis, Shirley Jefferson, and James Moore, Jr. Government Grant Scam North Carolina and Florida Internet Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Federal Government: Francis Joseph Divis Internet

Feb 09 2017
Donna Kasich Stiffed me on contract work. hid client payments. Lowell massachusetts Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Grant Writing & Research: Donna Kasich Massachusetts

Feb 09 2017
Steven Chasity & Associates Fraudulently claimed to be a collection specialist Malibu California Author: Somonauk, Illinois Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity & Associates Malibu, California

Feb 08 2017
Oliver Page grant scam washington dc Author: Vancouver, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Oliver Page washington dc

Feb 03 2017
Agent Pamela Wald faked friends text saying I won grant money $150,000 Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Business Consultants: Agent Pamela Wald Internet

Feb 02 2017
Treasury Department Representative George Steward Person acting as representative for Treasury Department to give a $9,200.00 grant. Cambridge Massachusett Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Treasury Department Representative Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Copy Writer Today GABE ARNOLD Does not Guarantee work and never returned invested funds for work undone. Internet Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Mississippi Internet Marketing Companies: Copy Writer Today Internet

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 28 2017
bailbondcity.com AKA Bail bond city by Travis P Grant Mugshot website that extorts money Gainesville Florida
Author: JB, Florida Internet: bailbondcity.com Gainesville, Florida

Jan 27 2017
cardmember service Yes I angela Jones has been talking online to Mr. Francis Joseph Divis and he was telling me about helping me get a grant to help pay my bills, and that he was going to send me a check and all i had to do was take the delivery money out and send the rest back to his boss in west africa. I receive the checks and went to cash them and my bank stated that it was a scam check. p.o. box 6327 fargo, ND 58125-6327 Internet Author: blanch, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cardmember service Internet

Jan 26 2017
Steven Chasity & Assoc. Marcy Battles Claimed that they could collect on a bad debt that was several years old. Malibu California Author: Wayne, Michigan Collection Agencies: Steven Chasity & Assoc. Malibu, California

23, Report #1352087

Jan 26 2017
Steven Miller Esq He actually did nothing but took my money, He never called the court to let them know he was representing me. Plantation Florida Internet Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Lawyers: Steven Miller Esq Internet

Jan 22 2017
Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Grant Writing & Research: Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco, California

Jan 20 2017
Steven Chasity & Associates Marcy Battles Huge Scam Malibu California Author: Black Eagle, Montana Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity & Associates Malibu, California