GRANT WRITER, STEVEN SCHAFER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant Writer, Steven Schafer
There may be more specific results for "Grant Writer, Steven Schafer"
For more specific results for "Grant Writer, Steven Schafer"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
cindy straface 6103121354 Puppy Mill and Bad check writer kimberton Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Indiana Dog Breeders: cindy straface Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Steven Vanuwaver Steven Hardy Vanuwaver, Visionary Entertainment CON ARTIST, THEIF SHREVEPORT LOUISIANA Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Liars: Steven Vanuwaver Internet

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 18 2017
CrowdPR.co is a SCAM. Kyle Staebell, Taylor Andrews, Steven Andrews are criminals and scammers. PR Scam, Kickstarter PR Scam, Kyle Staebell, GlenRoss Denver, Colorado Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Media Outlets: CrowdPR.co Kyle Staebell, Taylor Andrews, Steven Andrews Internet

Apr 12 2017
Crowd Funding Limited McCain Steven, Gloria Cross, Andrew James Advanced Fee Loan Scam Johannesburg and Manchester Crowd Funding Limited Author: MIami, Florida Loans: Crowd Funding Limited

Apr 11 2017
Networx Online Solutions, LLC Mark Kimball Steven McKnight I paid to have them set up a website to sell electronics. They said they were affiliates of Amazon. Stated I would make all the money I invested in 90 days and if I did nit I could have all my money back, Phoenix Arizona Author: Eagan, Minnesota Multi Level Marketing: Networx Online Solutions, LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 11 2017
grant and weber Rude mean, want all the money even though they are not entitled to it calabasas California Author: canyon country, California Credit & Debt Services: grant and weber calabasas , California

Apr 11 2017
legittraffic.com, 866- 538-1277 info@legittraffic.com Tom Drapers, Samantha Fox, Jeremy Bovado, Gina Saenz; and revsharemedia.com Steven Ross, Marcel Castro, Aisha, Joseph Franco, Frank Bishop, Jordan Pryce, Tim Fisher, Jason Strats, Scott Miller, They say they use Leggittraffic.com for leads and you buy leads from them and they say they do not get paid until we get paid and then we pay Revsharemedia 20% of our profit and they say we will get a 17% return on our money by using google funnels with godaddy.com selling websites. they drug me along and said it would campaign a start date after we deposit money with legit traffic and get our training started and 3 weeks be making a profit that was 3 months ago and no return calls or return on money.  irvine california Internet Retraction of Post Author: denver, Colorado Web Hosting: leggittraffic.com and revsharemedia.com Internet

Apr 10 2017
Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Do Not do business with - CAN NOT be trusted fremont Ohio Author: Sylvania, Ohio Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition fremont, Ohio

Apr 06 2017
Sally Federal Government Grant Department unknown Nationwide Author: Peyton, Colorado Banks: Federal Government Grant Department Nationwide

Apr 03 2017
Designr Buildr Inc Steven Folsom Fraud! Con-Artist - BEWARE OF HIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES Canton Georgia Beware Ocean Financing and Yuri Lima Author: Miami, Florida Builders & Contractors: Designr Buildr Inc Canton, Georgia

Mar 29 2017
White Pelican Home Services Steven Steve Stiffler, Patricia Patty Stiffler, White Pelican Realty Operating a real estate sales company without a license Lady Lake and The Villages Florida
Author: The Villages, Florida Real Estate Services: White Pelican Home Services Lady Lake, Florida

Mar 29 2017
Steven Wolfe Does not provide any real services online. Utah Author: Boise, Idaho Internet Services: Steven Wolfe Utah

Mar 24 2017
Cliffs deals STEVEN CONE TV sold as new, however the TV has a red line in the center and cliffs deal refused to allow me to send it back to them or to repair it. New Jersey Internet Author: New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cliffs deals Internet

Mar 20 2017
Timothy Whitehead Tim Speaks LifeTim the Career GuyTim Dar'rell Timothy Whitehead Resume Writer is a liar! Birmingham Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama Butlers: Timothy Whitehead Internet

Mar 20 2017
First Allied Properties Inc Steven Woods contacted me regarding selling my timeshare New York New York IDENTITY THEFT of First Allied Properties, Inc., NY Author: Allenwood, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: First Allied Properties Inc Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Saville Sawmill Steven Saville Hardwood Floor RipOff. I paid $15,000+ in full but was never delivered the wood and job not finished. Keedysville Maryland
Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Builders & Contractors: Saville Sawmill Keedysville, Maryland

Mar 09 2017
USA Grant.Gov Government Grant Awards. USA grants Asked for money to pay shipping and handling American/Iranian Nationwide Author: Duncan , Oklahoma Government Worker: USA Grant.Gov Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Get Set Consulting, Steven Weinberg ,Registered Agent for Get Set Consulting, Lori Garmer, Judi Lisbon, Jessica lum Get Set Consulting stole my money for 3 years and did no work Palm springs Florida Author: Fairfax, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Get Set Consulting Palm springs, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 06 2017
Publicity Guaranteed; Alex Konanykhin; Jacqueline Bodnar Grammatically-Challenged Writer Posing as a Professional Florida Nationwide Author: Private, Advertising Agencies: Publicity Guaranteed Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Steve Pieters Apparent online dating scam and trip to Malaysia, where he is detained for taxes he cannot pay. Patchogue New York
Possible accomplices Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Adult Web Sites: Steve Pieters Patchogue, New York

Mar 03 2017
James Moore Jr Had me to send money for a grant Durham, Internet Author: Peoria, Illinois Liars: James Moore Jr Internet

Mar 01 2017
Dr. Steven Glickman, Steven Glickman, Steve Glickman, Steve Glickman DDS, Steve Glickman Dentist, Steve Glickman Boca Raton Dentist Dr. Steven Glickman Put Veneers in That Start Falling out in 2 Weeks - Rip Off Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Steven Glickman Boca Raton , Florida