Your Search | grant writer, steven schafer

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Steven Saucedo, Paul Daniel Chapa Violation of U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 1 › § 8 and Texas Rules of Appellate procedure 24.1c.1.C Corpus Christi Texas Author: adams, North Dakota Attorneys General: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 14 2016
Porter Finance London investment broker Alex Miller and Steven Lewis Porter finance broker is a scam London Internet Author: asia , Alberta Financial Services: Porter Finance London investment broker Internet

Sep 13 2016
US garnet fedrl grant dept Garin Scott calls from a private number saying he's from the US Garnet federal grant dept and won $9800 of a grant but you have to be unemployed and use the money to pay off a loan, credit cards where to buy a car. He won't give you his number but insist Scamming people to pay a fee to receive grant money Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: US garnet fedrl grant dept Dist of Columbia

Sep 11 2016
Steven R. Grayson FreedomWorks LLC Exaggeration! Beverly Hills Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Services: Steven R. Grayson Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Lori DeBoer Scam Artist Pseudo Writer Crazy Woman Boulder Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Training & Education: Lori DeBoer Internet

Sep 09 2016
Awnings New York Henry Mike's Awning Steven Levy Jacob Levy Guy's a scammer - promised to install a fence, keeps pushing back week after week citing delays. Very responsive but all lies. Was supposed to install my fence in the middle of August 2016, It's the 9th of September and all I get is more excuses. First its, they're too busy and the installer hasn't had a chance and they couldn't install my fence, then it's they couldn't do it for another reason. They also required a 50% deposit so I lost out of $3K for the fence but good thing I gave some of it through PayPal so hopefully I can recoup some of it. Brooklyn New York Author: WHITESTONE, New York Building Services: Awnings New York Brooklyn, New York

Sep 02 2016
https://www.resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Avoid this company for your Resume writing needs Internet
resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Response Author: Brooklyn, New York Grant Writing & Research: https://www.resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Internet

Aug 30 2016
FYDA WHITE FREIGHTLINER, Fred (svc writer) Svc department is either incompetent or out n out liars Columbus, ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Truck Dealer Repair: FYDA WHITE FREIGHTLINER Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Due Process Legal Services - Steven Mann FRAUDULENTLY TOO MY MONEY AND FALSELY CALLED HIMSELF A LAWYER Toronto, ON Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Services: Due Process Legal Services Toronto, ON, Ontario

Aug 27 2016
James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Money for nothing? Washington District of Columbia Author: San Antonio, Texas Federal Government: James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 24 2016
iwriter.com iwrite.com accepts you as writer,,only pays out whenu reach 20 dollars but will ban your account before 20 and not pay your earned Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: iwriter.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 24 2016
Premier financial capital Baw Business alliance wholesale, Steven Weaver Scammed me and clients out of money Never paid me one check Miami beach Florida and Chicago Internet Author: northbrook, Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Premier financial capital Internet

Aug 23 2016
Steven D. Carter Jr. CEO has been moving money around to hide from investors San Antonio Texas Author: Texas Investment Brokers: Steven D. Carter Jr. San Antonio, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Steve Repetti Steven Repetti, Crunchfire Ventures, Crunchfire Technologies, Radweb Tech Steve Repetti Expose' a WARNING: To the Nashville Start-Up Community Nashville Tennessee
Repetti and Author: Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Steve Repetti Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 21 2016
Suitepay LLC / Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Kept merchant processing funds exceeding $10,000 Aliso Viejo California Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suitepay LLC / Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 21 2016
Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Bilked $1 million through a Charity Scam involving Russian Encouragement Ministries and Privilege Grant @nero and his manager @bakedalaska SHYSTERS Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Defraud Poor White Males Out Of Promised Grants Anchorage Alaska Alaska and Los Angeles
Author: Washington, Washington Non-Profit Charities: Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Bilked $1 million through a Charity Scam involving Russian Encouragement Ministries and Privilege Grant internet

Aug 21 2016
AGENT Kyle Voss Attempted to have me apply for a free government grant of $100,000 but pay $1350 upfront. Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Financial Services: AGENT Kyle Voss Internet

Aug 17 2016
Ultius Writer Wilmington, DE  Internet
Lies and Spin Author: Lamar, Colorado Employers: Ultius Internet

Aug 16 2016
Federal grant prossessing centre Washington District of Columbia Author: Colfax, Indiana Grant Writing & Research: Federal grant prossessing centre Internet

Aug 16 2016
MetLife Insurance Metropolitan Life Insurance global.metlife MetLife ® Life Insurance - metlifefinalexpense Steven A. Kandarian CEO Refusal to pay life insurance policy for my wife Long Island City, NY 11101 New York Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Insurance Companies: MetLife Insurance Internet