Your Search | grant writer pro, raven media

Sep 23 2016
Advance Social Media aka Hite Media, aka Premium Business Solutions Elderly People BEWARE....these jokers bait you for WEEKS then, rob you blind! Sun City Arizona Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Financial Services: Advance Social Media Sun City, Arizona

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Tata Ngolo The Real TataNgolo ngoloinstitute.com / join/checkout Tata Ngolo Institute. Inc. WAS ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR CLASSES on 8/23/2016 I paid Tata Ngolo $121.00 to join. After about a month Tata Ngolo was no where to be found everything was deleted and no where to be found on social media YouTube Etc....j Chicago or Florida United States Internet-based Author: City, Ohio Cult Organizations: Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Internet

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 19 2016
GlenRoss Kyle Staebell Taylor Andrews GlenRoss is complete SCAM! Lakewood CO
Author: Florissant, Missouri Media Outlets: GlenRoss Internet

Sep 18 2016
Search Matters Group, Inc. Daniel Ramos, Search Matters Group, Inc., Big Dan Media Daniel Ramos creates SEO companies to rip off business owners. Charges high fees for mediocre work New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Search Matters Group, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Sep 17 2016
Deer Valley trailer Trusted that the used trailer I purchased was ready to hit the road. I'm not a trailer pro but got halfway through my trip and the one tire blow out. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Arizona Trailer & RV Parks: Deer Valley trailer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 16 2016
Jeremy Goss Pro Line Pools Proline pools Does is one the worst contractors; lies, lazy, and stole our money Temple Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jeremy Goss Pro Line Pools Temple, Georgia

Sep 15 2016
International Living Magazine Subscription Renewal Tricks Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Media Outlets: International Living Magazine Internet

Sep 15 2016
Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Gloria Smith, Vision Twelve Corp Millenial Charters, Digital Media, College Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
William Waggoner / Austin Michael Media Bill Waggoner William Thomas Waggoner (((REDACTED))) Cell (((REDACTED))) Con man! Fraud! Compulsive Liar! Cheat! DO NOT TRUST A WORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Murrieta, California Internet Fraud: William Waggoner / Austin Michael Media Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 13 2016
Mobile Pro Hawaii Dennis Smith Ripping off Sr. citizens Ho0nolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Websites: Mobile Pro Hawaii Ho0nolulu, Hawaii

Sep 13 2016
dex Media Sales Person promised a large number of leads. I got none. He sold me a service that they can not deliver. DFW Airport, TX Internet Company response Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota On-Line Business: dex Media Internet

Sep 13 2016
US garnet fedrl grant dept Garin Scott calls from a private number saying he's from the US Garnet federal grant dept and won $9800 of a grant but you have to be unemployed and use the money to pay off a loan, credit cards where to buy a car. He won't give you his number but insist Scamming people to pay a fee to receive grant money Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: US garnet fedrl grant dept Dist of Columbia

Sep 13 2016
PressReleaseJet.com Frauds!!! They stole my identity!!! Santa Monica California Author: Laguna Beach, California Media: PressReleaseJet.com Santa Monica, California

Sep 12 2016
Market Media Group, Matt Samet, Regina Kuzina Advertising Scam San Diego California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Media: Market Media Group San Diego, California

Sep 11 2016
Lori DeBoer Scam Artist Pseudo Writer Crazy Woman Boulder Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Training & Education: Lori DeBoer Internet

Sep 11 2016
Moving Pro Failed to show on moving days Passaic New Jersey Author: macon, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving Pro Passaic, New Jersey

Sep 10 2016
Pro Source Athletics Not a Christian Baseball Organization Carrolton Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Pro Source Athletics Carrolton, Texas

Sep 10 2016
ustvnow Took my money & didn't deliver Chicago IL
Author: SPRING HOPE, North Carolina Media: ustvnow Internet

Sep 08 2016
Dan Connelly - Pro Asphalt & Concrete , American Asphalt & Conrete/American Paving/All About Asphalt & Concrete. Scam Artist Fraud Theif Verbally Abusive - Takes money from the elderly, churches, and whoever else he can take from. Dangerous man. Beware! Conroe-Montgomery-Willis Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Builders & Contractors: Dan Connelly - Pro Asphalt & Concrete Conroe, Texas

Sep 08 2016
Pro Model and Talent Bait and switch, scam, must pay for 'training' akron Ohio Author: Ohio Modeling Agencies: Pro Model and Talent akron,

Sep 07 2016
Action Pro Tools/ BHR BELLAATHOMERESULTS Ripped off an eighty-year-old woman on SSecurity for $197.35. Hung up when I called. Colorado Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Dental Services: Action Pro Tools Colorado