GRANT4U, GRANTS4U, US GOVERNMENT GRANTS, FEDERAL GRANTS USA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant4u, Grants4u, Us Government Grants, Federal Grants USA
There may be more specific results for "Grant4u, Grants4u, Us Government Grants, Federal Grants USA"
For more specific results for "Grant4u, Grants4u, Us Government Grants, Federal Grants USA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Us salon supply Did not send product Michigan Author: Montgomery, Texas Beauty Salons: Us salon supply Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Mike Kuffner, Dee Dee Kuffner Dee Dee Kuffner, Mike Kuffner Doesnt pay their bill in full, then maligns us online. All because WE STOPPED THEIR SERVICE! Tustin California
Author: tustin, California Cleaning Services: Mike Kuffner, Dee Dee Kuffner Tustin, California

Jun 26 2017
Wal-Mart Family Mobile Tracfone Own your phone, No contract, BYOP but we will lock it if you don't stay with us Miami Florida Author: Norman, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 26 2017
government liquidation No keys at pickup time Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: round rock, Texas Motor Vehicle: government liquidation Internet

Jun 26 2017
Coolcat Casino coolcat apparently will not payout if you happen to win korea Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Casinos: Coolcat Casino Internet

Jun 26 2017
Orange Lake Capital Management, Attn: Don Larson at 407-239-1031 Capital Management Orange Lake ResortsOrange Lake Capital Management 8505 West Irlo Bronson Memorial HighwayKissimmee Florida 347471-407-477-71011-800-298-3706 (US)00-800-2806-2010 (UK) - Toll free1-407-239-1031 Faxcmanagement@orangelake.com time share, real estate, condos Kissimmee Florida Author: Bristow, Virginia Resorts: Orange Lake Capital Management, Attn: Don Larson at 407-239-1031 Kissimmee, Florida

Leonore Cueto Leonore Dalmacio The William Vale Hotel Fake Jobs USA Internet
Author: Manila, Questionable Activities: Leonore Cueto Internet

Jun 26 2017
US Business Lending Scott Clymo Scott Clymo. Scammer Florida Nationwide Author: Hampton, Virginia Cash Services: US Business Lending Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Silver Star Trinity River Financially Unstable won't pay bills Texas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Federal Government: Texas Silver Star Vodka/Trinity River Distillery Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Maria Nerio Rivera Maria Rivera Doesn't listen to our explanations, didn't pay her bill for cleaning then maligns us online! Yorba Linda California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Maria Nerio Rivera Yorba Linda, California

Jun 25 2017
USA NURSERY 274.00 and got nothing!! The USA Nursery 460 Sackett Point Rd New Haven, Connecticut Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Nurseries: USA NURSERY Internet

Reward Zone USA Total misleading Scam Ripoff2 Mission Viejo California
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Reward Zone USA Mission Viejo, California

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
whizzerpaul joe lin refused to honor warranty Lawrenceburg Indiana 47025 US Internet Author: ANGOLA, Indiana Motorcycles: whizzerpaul Internet

Jun 24 2017
Eclipse Theater - Ruth Jensen and Nic Steele Lead us on on about booking our film and then didn't have to decency to call us and tell us they were passing on the movie Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Theaters: Eclipse Theater Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Ice Galleries, Grand Getaways, Surrey Leisure Travel, ripoff, Our Vacation Plans Ruined we are not pleased ripoff con-artists took us for all we had deception fake fraud business All they seem to do is take people for money and not deliver the product of travel Tampa Florida Mini Vacations Stands Behind Its Product Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Digital Supply USA Cheap Chinese junk and false advertising Internet Author: Waterville, Maine Miscellaneous Electronics: Digital Supply USA Internet

Jun 23 2017
Coast to Coast Grand Getaways I have invested in your company, on March 20th, 2008 at $ 4251,00 USA for this Package, that I never used it since my husband and I have made this purchase while visiting Florida with the Bahama Cruise. Sarasota Florida Author: LAVAL, Quebec Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas , Nevada