GREAT AMERICAN VAN LINES, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Great American Van Lines, Inc
There may be more specific results for "Great American Van Lines, Inc"
For more specific results for "Great American Van Lines, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Great Falls Septic AKA Hott and Sons, AKA David Hott Great Falls Septic - Biggest Rip Off Artist in the Construction Business Purcellville Virginia Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Great Falls Septic Purcellville, Virginia

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Ironic Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Aviteo Ltd. Anschrift Sent me an invoice stating I owed 114, 35 EUR. Never used nor heard of this company. Does not provide info on services. London W1D 2EU, Great Britain United Kingdom
Author: Noroflk, Virginia Communications & Networking: Aviteo Ltd. London, Other

Jul 27 2017
George Smith or Alexis Smith United and American Airline Miles for sale! Internet Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas Air Travel: George Smith Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Ace, Inc. ACS Bogus Debt. Collector Internet Author: Hastings, Florida Telemarketers: Ace, Inc. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Techsvite LLC GREAT SCAM Says they are Microsoft and just charges you s$398 to install firewall Internet
Author: Bullhead, Arizona Internet Fraud: Techsvite LLC Internet

Jul 27 2017
Evolution Sports Motors We found a vehicle online and wanted it after talking to Monica. We live 8 hours from the dealership so had to do everything by phone and fax. Monica promised the car was in great condition and when we finally saw it it was falling apart. She said it had been in an accident but was only cosmetic and you couldnt even tell. When we saw the car the driver side mirror had a huge crack in it, the hood was uneven and poorly painted, the driver side blinker was falling into the body, the back bumper was cracked and poorly painted and the passenger side had multiple cracks in the body. We decided it was not what was promised and the manager promised to mail my $1000 back the following Monday. Here we are 2 months later and still have not received a refund.  Houston Texas Author: wink, Texas Auto Dealers: Evolution Sports Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 27 2017
Rental Professionals The Professional AdvantageA Division of WW Enterprises, Inc.  Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Realtors: Rental Professionals Southfield, Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Nitro Software Inc. Upsolde PDF software that does not work. San Francisco California Internet Author: New York, New York Software: Nitro Software Inc. Internet

Jul 27 2017
TNT inc. TNT Inc of 2250 NW 84th Ave, Doral, FL 33122 Company pretending to be TNT inc. Doral Florida Author: Illinois Shipping Companies: TNT inc. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Harris Teeter Widespread, systemic discrimination of black customers and employees Cary North Carolina Author: North Carolina Grocery Stores: Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 27 2017
Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Inc Thompson and Sons Moving and Storage cracked my brand new 55 inch tv screen and offered me $18. Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 26 2017
yonsalon.com Ordered 2 swamp coolers for my kids for a good price ,thought they were a clearance house, never got my order and tried to contact them but they took their fancy web site down ,then I find out they have been screwing people left and right but when I looked them up only great things poped up Ogden Internet/UTAH Author: Clearlake, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Henry Dammekers Henry Van Dijk; Henry Von Dammekers Wooed me with loving words of adoration but found emergencies to prevent a meeting. San Jose California Author: San Luis Obispo, California Liars: Henry Dammekers Internet

Jul 26 2017
GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Club De Descuentos Vacacionales DR, LLCGBS International, IncUVC Lifestyle CollectionsRCI Scam Miami Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc No seat/No service Orange Park Florida Author: Greenbelt, Maryland Bed & Bath: Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc Orange Park, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Great Call I've tried for hours to get my two 90 year old parents set up with these devices. The software is so glitchy and 5 people had 5 different solutions. Finally, when a rep told me we hadn't paid the activation fees (we had), I had to give up and send back the equipment. Apparently we're the first people who have two parents who need this protection. unknown Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: Great Call Internet

Jul 26 2017
Business Promotions SEO Web Design scam product - scam seo - black mailing me into long term contract American Fork Utah Author: , Arkansas Internet Marketing Companies: Business Promotions American Fork, Utah

Jul 26 2017
Fun Bike Center sold me a defective used Sea Doo, advertised as in great working condition San Diego California Author: winchester, California Boat Dealers: Fun Bike Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
BUDGET VAN LINES TWIN BROTHER MOVERS, AKA CONDOR MOVERS Customer INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: El Centro, California Moving Companies: BUDGET VAN LINES INDIANAPOLIS , Indiana

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Pseudo Rebuttal Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Assurance Van Lines moving, movers, storage Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Massachusetts Moving Companies: Assurance Van Lines Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Ryan Homes, NVR Inc., ryanhomes, Ryan Homes Virginia, Ryan Homes VA, Ryan Homes Hampton Roads Faulty wiring, leaking roofs, cracked foundations and driveways, crawl space moisture, crooked door frames, shoddy landscaping, improper grading/drainage, improper installation of home systems (A/C, vent ducts, plumbing), warped and creaky flooring, buckled/cracked drywall, buckled decks, excessive nail pops, mold, mildew and moisture problems, insulation issues, etc. all top the growing list of problems with a Ryan Home constructed in Hampton Roads. Nationwide
Author: Carrollton, Virginia Building Services: Ryan Homes Nationwide