Your Search | great expectations, richmond

Sep 20 2014
DEAL DASH .COM THEY CHARGED ME FOR BIDS THAT i NEVER PUT IN FOR Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana Auction / Liquidators: DEAL DASH .COM Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Anderson Law Group In order to avoid a lawsuit of $4203.86 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount which is $828.90 Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: Anderson Law Group Internet

Sep 17 2014
Saferwholesale.com Great sports inc Beware saferwholesale is a scam. Internet Author: Urbandale, Iowa Furniture & Furnishings: Saferwholesale.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
Hotels.com Expedia.com, Richmond Oceanfront Hotel False advertising: wont be charged until check in - was charged 2 days prior to check in Internet only, hotel is in Miami Beach Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Sep 16 2014
Saferwholesale Inc Great Sports Inc. Brken wind guard on shippment Joliet Illinois
Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Motorcycles: Saferwholesale Inc Joliet, Illinois

Sep 16 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: austin, Texas Investment Brokers: us gold bureau austin, Texas

Sep 16 2014
Shoppers Advantage Great Fun No advantage at all or fun either. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Shoppers Advantage Internet

Sep 14 2014
C.R. England Current Driver Richmond Indiana
Author: Indiana Trade Schools: C.R. England Richmond, Indiana

Sep 14 2014
Great Southern Security amelia.d.meyer@gmail.com Claimed that they had no record of my purchase despite PayPal evidence; uncontactable via email. Sicklerville New Jersey Author: Harborne, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Great Southern Security Sicklerville, New Jersey

Sep 13 2014
Samyah Milan Boutique Stole My Money Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Liars: Samyah Milan Boutique Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Brilliance, LLC Did not complete the order as purchased, and refuses, even with all conversations documented and sales receipts to refund to my expectations. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Merrill, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Brilliance, LLC Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 11 2014
Ticket Galaxy Annmaria Seitz, Chelsea P, Natalie Carpenter, Sold me 4 $24 tickets for $563.64. I was told they were starlight LIE and great seats LIE. HELP ME South Windsor Connecticut Author: Kansas City , Missouri Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy South Windsor , Connecticut

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Payment Systems Corp Americorp Leasing LLCTrustOne Payment Services Fraud missrepresent fees Unprofessional management scam ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Richmond, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Corp Orlando, Florida

Sep 10 2014
Pioneer Credit Recovery My wages were garnished by Pioneer Credit Recovery on 8/7/14 and 7/24/14. Before the garnishment took place, Pioneer Credit was notified that my account had already been consolidated and paid in full and not to garnish my wages, but they garnished my wages anyway. My account was consolidated with Great Lakes and Great Lakes and my payroll department informed me that the funds should have been forwarded back to my payroll department, or mailed to Great Lakes to apply to my account. Its been over a month now and I still have not received my $200.87 back from Pioneer Credit Recovery and when I call Pioneer, I keep getting hung up on or told that my funds were forwarded to Great Lakes. Again, Great Lakes said they have not received anything from Pioneer. . Arcade New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Pioneer Credit Recovery Arcade, New York

Sep 10 2014
Great Funs Trilegiant Corp this is what I get for discounts in my area: Oops! There were no results matching the criteria you provided. Modify your selections and try again. Standford Connecticut Author: Muncie, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Great Funs Standford, Connecticut

Sep 08 2014
Green Clean VA Do Not Let Them In To Your Home Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Cleaning Services: Green Clean VA Richmond, Virginia

Sep 08 2014
National Readers of North America www.nationalreadersnorthamerica.com Misrepresented themselves on behalf of Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes; I'm in October sweepstakes, won a watch & magazine subscriptions, then charge for others. Great Falls Montana Author: Van Wert, Ohio Newspapers – Magazines: National Readers of North America Great Falls, Montana

Sep 08 2014
Vertex Effects / Mason Marangella - Desperado on Huge Racks Inc and The Gear Page Deceptive and fraudelent practices with Vertex Axis Wah. Rebranded BBE Ben Wah. Point RIchmond, California
Author: Point Richmond, California Electronic Manufacturers: Vertex Effects / Mason Marangella Point Richmond, California

Sep 08 2014
Credit Services Unorganized, The Poorest of Customer Service Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Credit Services Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 07 2014
Festiva and Zealandia Capital, Inc Dan Clayton, CEO What I was told that I was purchasing was a hugh LIE. The website that I was supposed to go to to book travel doesn't allow access, 99% of the time. I was able to get into the site maybe twice in over 100 attempts. When I did get on the site the discounted prices were no less than if I had gone directly to the vendor. So what I purchased was nothing. I want a full refund plus interest. It is a shame that this company is allowed to do business anywhere in this country. Asheville, North Carolina Author: Richmond, Virginia Travel Services: Festiva and Zealandia Capital, Inc Asheville, , North Carolina

Sep 06 2014
Mybdsmdatelink Complete Scam Pay Tech 11 Church Road Great Bookham, Surrey  Internet Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Adult Web Site: Mybdsmdatelink Internet

Sep 05 2014
Jack the lackey Cerone The Lackey aka Murderer, Coward, POS, Gangster, Itailian Mobster, Hitman, Family Corruption Murderers Jack Cerone, Jack C. Cerone, Anthony Big Tuna Accardo, Jill Cerone,Donald The Wizard of Odds Angelini Chicago, Illinois
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Politicians: Jack the lackey Cerone Chicago, Illinois

Sep 05 2014
PCR Educator Complaint Review great service, outstanding software, too expensive, amazing, very accomodating Rockville Maryland Author: Alabama Computer Software: PCR Educator Rockville, Maryland

Sep 03 2014
Richmond Superior Court Contra Costa County Court Officer Purdy 117 Ponzi Scheme Bankrupt California Court System extorts from citizens without due process Richmond California Author: Colorado Civil Rights Violators: Richmond Superior Court Richmond, California