Your Search | great lakes pool & supply

Oct 06 2015
LearningRX REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fee Adjustment Author: Englewood, Colorado Tutoring: Learning RX Centennial, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Neighorhood Pools, Inc Joe Williams, Owner--Stephanie Washington,Owner A botched remarciting pool. This was the biggest mess ever. Faulty equipment causing damage to patio paves and lawn. Pool left with 9 leaks due to careless removal of old marcite. No license from contractors. Crooks Plantation Florida Author: plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Neighorhood Pools, Inc Plantation, Florida

Oct 06 2015
unknown SCAM ALERT! Need Social Media Helper, Great Payout, Basic Experience (Orlando) Orlando Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: unknown Internet

Oct 05 2015
Vacation Breeze Hoodwinked! Promises of easy access, great value! Honolulu Hawaii Author: Orange NSW , Alabama Hotel: Vacation Breeze Honolulu, Hawaii

Oct 05 2015
Veterans World Wide Maintenance Veterans Plumbing Service Supply Crooks, Frauds, Liars, Slave Drivers. Unprofessional Hackensack New Jersey
Notice of Subpoena Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Veterans World Wide Maintenance Hackensack, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
CDL TEST TRUCK CDL TEST TRUCK aka CDL Services, Inc aka Billy Bedford, Edwin William Bedford, Edwin Bedford This company uses Classic Bait and Switch techniques to defraud you of your hard earned dollars. ALLEN, Texas
Not a hoax or scam Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Trucking Companies: CDL TEST TRUCK ALLEN, Texas

Oct 05 2015
Altera Ineffective pest control keep finding spiders in my pool and surrounding area. carrollton Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Exterminating Services: Altera carrollton, Texas

Oct 05 2015
Apollo Pools Poor service and let my dogs out to be hit by car, then refused to pay. Valrico Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Pool Services: Apollo Pools Valrico, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Colorado River Adventures Cherry Valley Lakes Resort It's a timeshare, but not an honest one Cherry Valley Lakes California Author: Lucerne Valley, California Timeshare Rentals: Colorado River Adventures Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Robert Birmingham Owner Built PoolAquadoc Took Money to Remodel Pool and Never Finished the Job Haughton Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Pool Builders: Robert Birmingham Haughton, Louisiana

Oct 01 2015
Doggy Doggy Gave my dog a skin infection that caused bleeding all over her body for 2 weeks little neck New York Author: great neck, New York Animal Services: doggy doggy little neck, New York

Sep 30 2015
MRO Supply Just took money, Avoid Them At All Cost Author: Portland, Oregon Liars: MRO Supply

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 29 2015
RAC Acceptance Rooms To Go - Houston what a rip off!!! houston TX Rooms To GO Author: Texas Furniture & Furnishings: RAC Acceptance Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Dr michael Washington voodoo king Dr michael R Washington, Dr washington persuade me and scam me for $300 san Bernardino California
Kamieshia Is A DUNCE!! A Court Jester DUNCE!! Author: los angeles, California Astrologers & Psychics: Dr michael Washington voodoo king san Bernardino , California

Sep 28 2015
Pool Property Brothers Alex, Donnie Collected money from us to replace a swimming pool liner then close the pool. Internet Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Pools & Saunas: Pool Property Brothers Internet

Sep 28 2015
mkm pool spa holding my return hostage HARRISBURG North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Pools & Saunas: mkm pool spa HARRISBURG, North Carolina

Sep 27 2015
digixstream 0 works great idiot phoenix Internet Author: phoenix , Arizona Computer Fraud: digixstream Internet

Sep 26 2015
Great Expectations Dating Service Rip-off Redwood City California Author: Redwood City, California Dating Services: Great Expectations Dating Service California

Sep 26 2015
Rusty Eck Ford Wichita, Kansas Rolling financial Wichita Kansas why wouldn't it be there fault? Author: hutchinson, Kansas Auto Dealers: Rusty Eck Ford Wichita, Kansas

Sep 25 2015
Ricks Pool and Spas Sold Piece of Crap , RIPPED OFF , By Ricks pool and Spa Corona California Author: Ceres, California Pools & Saunas: Ricks Pool and Spas

Sep 25 2015
Image Centre Distribution E & S Office Supply Major Rip Off Paso Robles California Author: Meriden, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Image Centre Distribution Paso Robles, California

Sep 25 2015
Nova Derm Magic Face / Nova DermTherapy/other names as I was informed by Customer Service I ordered my free samples of face creams from Nova Derm.Santa Anna, Ca Internet Author: Great Mills, Maryland Misc. Health Specialists: Nova Derm Internet

Sep 25 2015
Income from Waste Corp.ifwcorp, IFW Recycling Corp. Recycling the overwhelming supply of used tires into diesel fuel and carbon black Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Liars: Income from Waste Corp. Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey