Your Search | greendot prepaid card , mastercard

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Best Western hotel I gave them my card to make a reservation for 1$ that I cancelled and they went into my account unauthorized and took 173.00. I have made severl called to the manager MJ who has yet to come to the phone or return my calls. This is totally unexceptable and I am Livid Newark New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Hotel: Best Western hotel Newark, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 20 2014
pure green coffee cleanse charged my debt card and when i tryed too call them they would say its a holiday las vegas Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 20 2014
Vapor Union Wholesales John Martin Michael K. Vapor Union Wholesale Supplies Scam Clearwater, Toms River, Atlanta, Tampa Nationwide Author: SAPULPA, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Vapor Union Wholesales Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
capital one falsely accused of having a capital one credit card and using it to make a purchase in a state which I have never been in Nationwide Author: St.John's, New Foundland Credit Card Fraud: capital one Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
big boss rapid wave oven this company took payment from credit card and never sent my order Internet Author: St.John's, New Foundland Appliances: big boss rapid wave oven Internet

Oct 19 2014
Crisis Education.com I've received many emails asking me to order seeds & other stuff, but I wish I had not given him my credit card number. I never received my book. I sent him an email, but no answer. Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: milton, Florida Landscaping: sam mccoy Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
First data merchant services What a scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Orlando , Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: First data merchant services Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 19 2014
Dermajuve charged my debit card without permission for 90 dollars Internet Author: Stanford, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Dermajuve Internet

Oct 18 2014
Nikita Maltsev Nikita Maltsev, Nick Maltsev, Nick Maltzev Nikita Maltsev runs an AdWords Credit Card Theft Scam!!!  Mississauga Ontario Author: Richmond Hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Nikita Maltsev Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 18 2014
LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD I bought two calling cards of $5 each! I was calling to Mexico and it let me use it for 12 min ONLY. then I tried to call to check the balance and it had insufficient funds to make the call..... how embarrassed of this company. cant believe they still exist! ! ughhhh Nationwide
Author: La Mirada, California Customer: LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group Global Leasing Company Beware of Payment Systems and or Lease Finance Group/Global Leasing Credit Card Processing Deceptive Con Companies New York, Los Angeles, Chicago New York, California Author: Claremont, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Oct 18 2014
securus payments sale man lie about contract Portland Oregon Author: omaha, Nebraska Credit Card Processing Companies: securus payments Portland, Oregon

Oct 18 2014
Reward Redemption Center I Order magazines of this company and was told I get 250.00 gift card from walmart never got a gift card yet got this paper of redemption voucher ??? Arvada Colorado Author: meadville, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Reward Redemption Center Arvada, Colorado

Oct 18 2014
Four Seasons Dental Dr. Jon Fairbanks Mel says: October 18, 2014 at 7:57 am I found Dr Fairbanks through a flyer I received in the mail and he was close to my house and for new patients they would get a 50.0o gift card,  Herriman Utah Author: Riverton, Utah Dental Services: Four Seasons Dental Herriman, Utah

Oct 17 2014
Stubhuib Charged my credit card almost $12,000 Mt Pleasant SC Author: Mt Pleasant , South Carolina Ticket Sales: Stubhuib Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS TOTAL RIP OFF THEY GRADUALLY STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT HOLD ON TO IT TILL THEY FEEL LIKE GIVING IT BACK (OVER $200 ) NATION WIDE Nationwide Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Payment Systems is scam and fraud company Los Angeles California Author: Lockeford, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
Georgia EPPICard MasterCard Debit Card issued by Comerica Bank Company disabled my card without my knowledge and now there is no way to access my account Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Georgia EPPICard Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Instead of Refund They Take More Money From My Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: jakarta, Other Websites: E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
peoplefinders.com Fraudulently charged my credit card. Internet Author: Indiana Consumer Services: peoplefinders.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
Xtrememusclepro Charged my card 100's with no permission Internet Author: Leicester , North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Xtrememusclepro Internet