Your Search | guadalupe ponte, scar treatment, center,, scars for freedom
There may be more reports for "guadalupe ponte, scar treatment, center,, scars for freedom"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "guadalupe ponte, scar treatment, center,, scars for freedom"

Oct 08 2015
TBA SHOP I ordered a Green Bay flag. paid for shipping and have never recieved. tried to contact but no response. Nationwide Author: Rimforest , California Sports Teams & Clubs: TBA SHOP Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
PCI Auto sales Orlando Florida Desiree Munoz / Paul Nwosu $400.00 ripp off for license plates that I haven't received !!! Orlando Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: PCI Auto sales Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Payed 105.75 down , never received the money or filters for my vac that they took after purchase Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 08 2015
North American Bancard Frank SelfKathryn Self agents used deceptive sales tactics, non-disclosure of terms, fees. Agent is now MIA and cannot be contacted for help. SCAM!!! Centennial, CO Nationwide Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
drive time salem va jeremy an his sales guy also one of the general managers i was lied to about getting my refund back from this company also charges over $10,000 for intrest on a $12,000 car salem Virginia Author: salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: drive time salem va salem, Virginia

Oct 08 2015
Cash Advance America Robin Smith Received email with loan documents saying I was approved for a $7000 loan. New York New York
Author: Dunedin, Florida Cash Services: Cash Advance America New York, New York

Oct 08 2015
Icravelashes Kavena Adamson, icraveboutique, EYECrave Lashes, Kay. Scammed me out of $750 for training Atlanta, Philadelphia, DC Nationwide
Author: Springfield, Virginia Personal Services: Icravelashes Internet

Oct 08 2015
Timothy Sykes / Tim Sykes Got ripped off for $400 on a membership and poorly made online-only DVD. Miami FL ISSUE SOLVED! CASE CLOSED! Author: Crossville, Tennessee Trade Schools: Timothy Sykes / Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jeffrey J Raymond CardCash did not pay me for $500 in gift cards Brick Ohio Author: Ravenna, Ohio Sales People: Jeffrey J Raymond Ravenna, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Bethea Have purchase a chain and ne dal 4 oak leaf cluster for $60.00 at $19.95 a month but they keep taking money out of my account Oct 07 19.95 Sep 19.95 Aug 10 19.95 July 10 29.90 total $ 89.75 (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Author: Brooklyn, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Internet

Oct 07 2015
Bevy Reyes ebay user id:chevrolet103 Bevy Reyes scammed me on ebay. Ripped me off for a guitar case. Refuses to send even though I won. Nashville Tennessee Author: sherman oaks , California Internet Fraud: Bevy Reyes Nashville , Tennessee

Oct 07 2015
07:58 PM Paid for website development. Did not do the work. Dispute with credit card company for refund. maryland Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Internet

Oct 07 2015
ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC This company is a rip-off. I called this company on October 5 asking for service for a carpet cleaning for a room and they told me that the service will be $ 35.00 and also a discount of $5, 00 senior discounts. I would like a full refund mailed to my home address immediately! Internet
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cleaning Services: ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC Internet

Oct 07 2015
Dr Jennifer Evans, DC Not proficient in targeting treatment areas FLorence South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina Chiropractors: Dr Jennifer Evans, DC FLorence, South Carolina

Oct 07 2015
Universal Debt Clearing Inc Accusing me of owing 1140.57 for an online loan of $300, that I am unaware of!! Internet Author: Robertsdale, Alabama Loans: Universal Debt Clearing Inc Internet

Oct 07 2015
I need a I cleaned for them over 2 months ago they never paid me they got all my information, Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Accounting: I need a Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
nyco systems Do not work with NYCO SYSTEMS. They are holding my board for ransom. rialto California Author: Sun Valley, California Miscellaneous Electronics: nyco systems rialto, California
20, Report #1194840

Oct 07 2015
Gale Corbett Hutchinson James CorbettCorbett Hutchinson Dallas Con Artist on PAROLE Dallas Texas
So I met this guy in Jail? Justin James Worthey Fred Worthey Insurance Agency Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Wanted Criminals: Gale Corbett Hutchinson Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
Frank's Towing Inc Unable to get receipt for tow to verify charges Lakewood Colorado Wow - did you not read what I wrote? Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Towing: Frank's Towing Inc Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 07 2015
Prestige Mercedes Tried to rip me off for brake repair Paramus New Jersey Author: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Ben Paramus, New Jersey

Oct 07 2015
N bliss Spa blue charged for services not given or able to be given, do not give them your card info West Monroe Louisiana Author: Texas Neighborhood Services: N bliss West Monroe, Louisiana

Oct 07 2015
AAMCO ARMS Automotive Lic international customer service 201 Gibraltar road Graham,PA 19044 18005230401 charged me over 2000 for all differant parts and a new fuel pump car ran for one week and dont start reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: AAMCO reading, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
Muckraking New York Post Reporter Melissa Klein's Misrepresentation of League Education & Treatment Center New York Post, Melissa Klein, Col Allan, Jesse Angelo Bad journalism, false report, biased sources, New York Post, tabloid journalism New York New York Author: Broolyn, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Muckraking New York Post Reporter Melissa Klein's Misrepresentation of League Education & Treatment Center New York, New York