Your Search | guaranteed auto, inc

Jun 25 2016
National Tire & Battery NTB Took complete utter advantage and completely ripped me off. Overland Park Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Auto Mechanics: National Tire & Battery Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 25 2016
Management Innovators, Inc. Karen Clark Timeshare sale fraud Roxbury, Boston Massachusetts Author: Lubbock, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Management Innovators, Inc. Roxbury, Boston, Massachusetts

Jun 25 2016
Apple, Inc. Deceptive, cunning, untrustworthy, fraudulent, greedy, unprofessional, anti-American Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Apple, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Unlimited Closeouts, Inc., a U.S. based liquidation business.Jarvis Industries Ltd., a Canadian based liquidation businessIcollector.Com Technologies Ltd., a Canadian based Internet auction facility.Rapidfusion Technologies Inc., a Canadian based In Auction Portal that hosts doubtful auction business's Port Coquitlam British Columbia Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Consider It Sold, ebay seller: drjemini, Russ Magdytch, Jemini Auto Trading Beware of this scammer on eBay: drjemini Rocklin, California - Sacramento Internet - California Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Consider It Sold Internet

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 25 2016
Time Investment Company, Inc. cjkloman@timeinvestment.comCaitlin J. Kloman credit rip off, credit scam, credit theft Internet Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Time Investment Company, Inc. Internet

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Justus loan and lease consultants Patrick Justus Seemed like a helpful service which in the end was anything but sacramento ca Author: pleasant hill, California Auto Dealers: Justus loan and lease consultants Internet

Jun 23 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Jun 23 2016
diesel care and performance Sold wrong parts, Blew up my engine memphis Tennessee
Author: pleasant hill, California Auto Parts: diesel care and performance mepmphis, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Payless car rental Worker and manager Automotive rental minivan car renting Philadelphia Payless Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: Payless car rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Todd Miller Willingham Fake Mechanic Fraud Seekonk, MA Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
LandSpeed Auto AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: LandSpeed Auto Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
tra10jr.com Affordable Quality Transmission Repair, New England Affordable Transmission Repair, Discount Transmission. They do not honor warranties Internet Author: Cumberland, Alabama Auto Repair Service: tra10jr.com Internet

Jun 23 2016
Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Compan, Cody Ranko Auto body repair work scammer who destroyed my car and stole my money Nationwide Author: Maryland Body Work & Repair: Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Cash Advance Inc Jennifer Wilson Invalid Account - Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Jun 23 2016
WALMART, INC I am manic because they have taken the money out of my account. What am I to do? Bentonville Arkansas Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Customer: WALMART, INC Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 23 2016
Fast move inc. I called for a quote they gave a quote for 1100 dollars wen they load the truck it went up to 1700 dollars they lied to me they told me 3 to 5 businesses days for delivery  Nationwide Author: Spring hill, Florida Abusive Children: Fast move inc. Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Property Management Inc Rich Underwood will take your deposit after signed off on your inspection sheet. South Jordan Utah
Author: Riverton, Utah Real Estate Services: Property Management Inc South Jordan, Utah

Jun 22 2016
AAMCO Transmission & Automotive A BUNCH OF LIARS Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission & Automotive Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
therepostore cars are lemons west palm beach florida Author: royal palm beach, Florida Auto Dealers: therepostore west palm beach,

Jun 22 2016
JEM Auto False Advertisement Deceptive contest Anoka Minnesota Author: ramsey, Minnesota Auto Dealers: JEM Auto Anoka, Minnesota