GUI YAN? LIU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Gui Yan? Liu
There may be more specific results for "Gui Yan? Liu"
For more specific results for "Gui Yan? Liu"
Showing 1-25 of 232 Found Reports For more specific results for "Gui Yan? Liu"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
paula yang free sample scam surrey BC Canada British Columbia Author: SURREY, British Columbia Skin Care: paula yang Internet

May 03 2017
YuGuang Liu I recevied Fake Ray Band Glasses that I didn't order billed me for$45.00 No such # and no website MinHangQu China Author: houston, Texas Emergency Medical Services: YuGuang Liu MinHangQu,

Apr 21 2017
Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd. (Alan Ching, B.J. Lee, S.J. Lee, Jenny Lui, T.Y. Mok (Tsuey Mok), Laura Yun (registered the website), Scott Lau McKinsy, K. K. Liu with Gartmore Underwriting Management Ltd, Parkson Project Consulting Limited) Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd ripped off me and 14 companies introduced to them for investment consideration Hong Kong China
Author: University Place, Washington Financial Services: Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd. North Point, Other

Mar 14 2017
yuguang liu Bonjour,j'ai passé une commande sur un site via facebook,et je n'ai pas reçu la commande escompté,cela fait déja quelques temps que je me débat avec la société qui à débité mon compte mais sans résultats.Cordialement. Shangai Choisir un État / ProvinceYuguang liu Hello, I placed an order on a site via facebook, and I did not receive the order expected, it is already some time that I struggled with the company that debited my account but without results.Cordialement.
Author: DRANCY, Alabama Drug Stores: yuguang liu Shangai, Choisir un État / Province

Mar 07 2017
Bryan Bales aka Akane (epicnpc.com), Suture (epicnpc.com), bales.exe (ebay) Western Union Fraud/Theft of $900 USD Jasper Indiana Author: Liu Cheng, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Bryan Bales Jasper, Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Sgonek Biological Technology, Linda Liu Fraudulent Company Xi'an Shaanxi
Author: Tucson, Arizona E-trade: Sgonek Biological Technology Xi'an, Other

Mar 06 2017
Yuguang Liu Fake UGGs Shanghai Author: Other Unusual Rip-Off: Yuguang Liu Shanghai,

Feb 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Ltd B.J. LeeAlan ChingJenny Liu Rip offs--- thieves liars scumbags-they will get what they deserve-PRISON hong kong hong kong Author: San Jose, California Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Ltd hong kong,

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 14 2017
Yuguang liu 001 I ordered a pair of Nike shoes on Dec 2016. However I received earrings. I'm not interested with your products and demand a refund. Shanghai Internet Author: San Jose, California Sporting Goods: Yuguang liu 001 Internet

Feb 12 2017
Dan Liu Tatsuaki Dan Liu Design/ Liu King Ming / Liu Dan and other alias Liu poses as a venture capitalist but actually has no money . He uses his design business as front for greater scams ; scams friends and strangers alike for business investment opportunities aboard in China. He would make up any lies to cover himself. Be careful ladies , especially old single woman. He is a disgusting pervert that loves scamming women's money. New York, Toronto , China Nationwide
Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Dan Liu Tatsuaki Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
YuGuang Liu Twice the men's sneakers were girls shoes, pink and sparkly. Shanghai China Internet Author: Ingonish, Nova Scotia Clothing Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 01 2017
Canadagoose YuGuang Liu 001, No.3flr,3355 GuDai Road, MinHang QuMinHangQuShanghai Shanghai 201199China I bought a coat cost $253 by name of Canada goose, it's fake make my other clothes damage and the zipper already broke, I only wear just about one week. It's not Canada goose they selling online and using this name. That's illegal. I would like full refund online. And I want to return this item. Thank you for your help. Internet Perils.... Author: College point, New York Internet: Canadagoose Internet

Jan 30 2017
YuGuang Liu soccerkid.co.uk Online transaction shoes soccerkid.co.uk failed during checkout card payment details stolen Shanghai Correcting duplicated paragraphs of original report Author: Shrewsbury, Clothing Stores: YuGuang Liu Shanghai,

Jan 28 2017
Yuguang Liu Maura KearnsMaurakearns.comMaura Kearns Design Wrong Shoes. Ordered Asics Tarther. Received cheap Nike Roshe Run Shanghai China Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Clothing Stores: Yuguang Liu Internet

16, Report #1351955

Jan 25 2017
Yuguang Liu Wron items and not reply at all! Shanghai Shangai, China Author: Dublin, Alabama Clothing Stores: Yuguang Liu Internet

Jan 15 2017
Yuguang Liu Presented themselves as Longchamp Outlet. Sent me a poor quality imitation of 2 bags ordered. Had no bill in their name. Shanghai China Author: Wilmette, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Yuguang Liu

Jan 12 2017
RAC Development Inc Wanpng Du, Yi Liu Beware poor service and can not be trusted! Arcadia California New owner Author: Palmdale, California Accounting: RAC Development Inc Arcadia, California

Jan 10 2017
YUGUANG LIU SENT ME ITEMS I DID NOT ORDER SHANGHAI SHANGHAI Author: MCCUNE, Kansas Clothing Stores: YUGUANG LIU Internet

Jan 10 2017
YuGuang Liu 001 Cheap shoes!! SHANGHAI SHANGHAI 201199 Internet Author: Alexandria , Kentucky Clothing Stores: YuGuang Liu 001 SHANGHAI SHANGHAI 201199, Other

Jan 10 2017
yuguang liu 001 absolute ripoff merchants shanghai china Author: doncaster, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: yuguang liu 001 Shanghai,

Jan 03 2017
YuGuang Liu YuGuang Liu 001 No.3 floor, 3355 GuDai Roa, MinHangQuSHANGHAI SHANGhAI 201199PHONE: 13764446838 They advertise original UGG Australian Boots very bad quality. SHANGHAI Author: Newport Beach , California Attorney Generals: YuGuang Liu

Dec 29 2016
YuGuang Liu 001 Fake UGGS Shanghai Internet Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: YuGuang Liu 001 Internet

Dec 29 2016
vipstylebags.com YuGuang Liu Vipstylebags.com Michael Michael Kors bags Internet Author: enfield, Connecticut Specialty Stores: vipstylebags.com Internet

Dec 26 2016
Madeinicy YuGuang Liu MinHangQu SHANGAI 201199 CHINA Order for a Clothing item on the french Website of the Company. Never received the ordered item. SHANGAI SHANGAI CHINA
Author: Saint-Marcel Les Sauzet, Alabama Clothing Stores: Madeinicy SHANGAI,