Your Search | gunter thielen, erich sixt, sixt rental car

Sep 03 2015
Neil Juhn CEO of E&M Management Neil Juhn leases commercial property and also sells it, he gets people to sign leases, and then he never forfills his obligation in the lease, he is a cheap, avoid leasing from him at all costs. Winfield Illinois
Author: Bensenville , Illinois Rental Stores: Neil Juhn CEO of E&M Management Internet

Sep 02 2015
PRIDE AUTO SALES, LLC PRIDE AUTO, A&A GARAGE, EARL TUCKER, ALICE M. MCGRAW Lied about car, lied about warranty, Lied about repairs SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Auto Dealers: PRIDE AUTO SALES, LLC SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Sep 02 2015
American auto group Tres hermanos auto sales Ripped me off! Sold me a car that had a bad transmission Miami Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: American auto group Miami, Florida

Sep 02 2015
Union Acceptance Company UAC, Monroe, NC ICARSNOW.COM DOES NOT REPORT TO THE CREDIT BUREAU!!!!! Monroe NORTH CAROLINA Author: Concord, North Carolina Car Financing: Union Acceptance Company Monroe,

Sep 02 2015
Enterprise Recovery Specialist i have been with enterprise for many years in Boston, MA i rented a 2012Dodge charger and while i was picking up my new car, i was told by enterprise in boston, ma that i can drop it off at Bourne Auto center in Easton, ma. because they have contract with that company and alot of people do it all the time. so i dropped it off, i did a sweep around the car to make sure nothing was damage or scratch up.  Kansas City Montana Author: Massachusetts Car Rentals: Enterprise Recovery Specialist Kansas City, Montana

Sep 02 2015
Glenns Freedom Chysler-Dodge- Jeep-Ram Dennis ReidDwayne Gossett How can a car dealer sell a car without a Title ? Lexington Kentucky Author: Hamburg, New York Auto Dealers: Glenns Freedom Chysler-Dodge- Jeep-Ram Lexington, Kentucky

Sep 02 2015
Dial 7 Car and Limousine Service Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Long Island New York Author: Orlando, Florida Limousine Services: Dial 7 Car and Limousine Service Long Island, New York

Sep 02 2015
bookinggroup.com did not honor my booking had to pay full fare and then another $267 that they charged me for the initial booking ...and rental company had no record of booking. Latvia Internet Author: Fort walton Beach, Florida Consumer Services: bookinggroup.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
Revolutionary Car Credit Sims Dealership RIP OFF Euclid Ohio Author: solon, Ohio Auto Dealers: Revolutionary Car Credit Euclid, Ohio

Sep 01 2015
Mercedes of Downtown LA Sales and Used car Sales manager pulled the charging plug of my charging vehicle and left me stranded as my car was out of battery LA California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Mercedes of Downtown LA LA, California

Sep 01 2015
C&f finance LOAN SHARKS Richmond Virginia I have a question Author: warner robins , Georgia Car Financing: C&f finance Richmond , Virginia

Sep 01 2015
Louie Munoz Southwest Oversize Services Piazza Trucking Failed to pay pilot car drivers Whittier California Author: San Antonio, Texas Trucking Companies: Louie Munoz Whittier, California

Sep 01 2015
Rowe special credit westbrook Total rip offs don't buy cars from here Westbrook Maine Author: Westbrook, Maine Car Financing: Rowe special credit westbrook Westbrook, Maine

Sep 01 2015
Miami Car Credit Don’t waste your time or money with this place. Miami Gardens Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit Miami Gardens,

Aug 31 2015
GN Auto Sales IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF BUYING A CAR THIS IS YOUR PLACE chantilly Virginia comment Author: Front Royal, Virginia Auto Dealers: GN Auto Sales chantilly, Virginia

16, Report #1252062

Aug 31 2015
Grange Mutual aka Biggest piece of crap insurance co ever HORRIBLE SERVICE COLUMBUS OHIO Nationwide Author: columbus, Ohio Car Insurance: Grange Mutual Nationwide

17, Report #1252065

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Finance Company, Johnathan Olascoaga Guy can call 2 numbers, text and email all in one swoop! Salt Lake CITY Utah Guess What? Author: Olathe, Kansas Car Financing: Prestige Finance Company Salt Lake CITY, Utah

18, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 31 2015
Farmer's Insurance Group Randy Walker Want payment after insurance was cancelled before next payment was due!!! Needham Maine Author: Boyne City, Michigan Car Insurance: Farmer's Insurance Group Needham, Maine

20, Report #1251964

Aug 31 2015
Meineke Car Care Center Forgot to replace oil cap and tried to rip off my daughter Summerville South Carolina
Author: Summerville, South Carolina Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center Summerville, South Carolina

Aug 31 2015
DRIVETIME (DT FINANCE CORP.) SCAM INTEREST PREDATORY LOANS DESPERATE SITUATIONS SHADY SALES TACTICS PHOENIX ARIZONA, (WEST PALM BEACH, Florida) Nationwide
Typical SERIAL Deadbeat Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Car Financing: DRIVETIME Nationwide

22, Report #1251962

Aug 31 2015
Sun Shine Auto I purchased a Car there and they promised to give me another key after I paid and also a paint job Menasha Wisconsin Author: Menasha , wis, Wisconsin Auto Dealer Repairs: Mick Dillon Menasha , Wisconsin

23, Report #1251939

Aug 31 2015
Michael Warren & Pasquerita M. Tobacco VACATION RENTAL SCAM Duck North Carolina Author: Theresa, New York Lodging: Michael Warren & Pasquerita M. Tobacco Duck, North Carolina

Aug 30 2015
Triple D Motors LLC Ms. Mandy DayMr. David (her husband) Sold my car did not pay me. Had my car one year. And talked dirty about it. Welford South Carolina Author: Campobello, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Triple D Motors LLC Welford, South Carolina

Aug 30 2015
Carsunder500.net Carsunder500.net these people had me believe that you can buy a car under 500dollars .once i paid the $27 i could not call no numbers to talk to them about the car.some people i called they said that car been sold a month ago one person said he put thevcar on craigslist he didn't even know who these people were Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: Carsunder500.net Internet