Your Search | gunter thielen, erich sixt, sixt rental car

May 25 2016
Major World Fake Carfax Long Island City New York Author: Passaic, New Jersey Car Financing: Major World Long Island City, New York

May 25 2016
Best Car Buys Cut the check Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Services: Best Car Buys Denver, Colorado

May 24 2016
Autos Only Lynnwood and Burien Please do your homework before buying a car from Autos Only, I didn't and regret it! Seattle Washington Author: Kent, Washington Auto Dealers: Autos Only Lynnwood and Burien Seattle, Washington

May 24 2016
Mac Haik dealership in Victoria TX Used car dearlership / management Unethical, unprofessional, pool business practice at used car sales at Mac Haik! Victoria Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik dealership in Victoria TX Victoria, Texas

May 24 2016
Century 21 rooms rental New York New York Author: Brooklyn , New York Realtors: Century 21 rooms rental New York , New York

May 24 2016
Fast Lane Towing Filed a false insurance claim with my car insurance company- Identity Theft District Heights Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Insurance: Fast Lane Towing District Heights, Maryland

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 24 2016
Seat Covers Unlimited Provided damaged goods and refused to fix Mesa Arizona Author: Centre, Virginia Car Parts & Accessories: Seat Covers Unlimited Mesa, Arizona

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
Dumpster Rental Inc Blake Ocean ,Owner, Fraudulent and thieving company! Baldwin New York Author: Pompano Beach, Fl, Florida Real Estate Services: Dumpster Rental Inc Baldwin, New York

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Still was Wrong Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Midas Terrible service and liars even owner says the employees lied to me Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Midas Columbus, Indiana

May 23 2016
HERTZ at LAX Danial - Mgr? Hertz employees not trained Los Angeles California Author: Great Bend, Kansas Auto & Truck Rental: HERTZ at LAX Las Angeles, California

May 23 2016
Casale Rent-All Beware Casale Rent-All equipment eetering practices Clifton Park New York Casale Rent-All Beware Casale Rent-All equipment Metering practices Clifton Park New York Author: Ballston Spa, New York Rental Supplies: Casale Rent-All Clifton Park, New York

Apu center Won't fix problems the first time Strafford Missouri
liars Author: Burlington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Mechanics: Apu center Strafford , Missouri

May 22 2016
Erin DiPaola Erin DiPaola Spears Fraud, Car Fraud, Audi Q5, Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Erin DiPaola Chicago, Illinois

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida Jim needs to provide proof Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida

May 21 2016
West Coast Car Audio Do Not Go Here..! Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Audio Electronics: West Coast Car Audio Sacramento, California

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
New vision auto Auto new vision Elliott Sold me a broke down car and never gave me the correct paper work whitch cause me to have my baby 6 weeks early and my water to break at 29 weeks because of stress Nationwide Author: Eatonton, Georgia Auto Dealers: New vision auto Nationwide

May 20 2016
RV management missions at sunbow illegally towed my car, hired abusive staff with verbal and psychological abuse towards tenants san diego California Author: chula vista, California Auto Towing: RV management san diego, California

May 20 2016
CarDetailing.com No show, no call - 5 times fail! Nationwide Author: Shawnee, Kansas Car Washes: CarDetailing.com Nationwide

May 20 2016
Stratus Building maintenance REXROAT ,Jeffrey MREXROAT ,Bryan Default on Leased Office Rental - Approx 24K Cape coral Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Maintenance Companies: Stratus Building maintenance Cape coral, Florida

May 20 2016
Smart auto Knoxville Rip off Knoxville Tennessee Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Smart auto Knoxville Knoxville , Tennessee