Your Search | gunther motor co of plantation, inc

Jan 18 2017
Allison sales Co flooring and tile Chase Allison , Victor Allison Theft of services , deceptive trade practices , contract fraud , insurance fraud Ft smith Arkansas
Author: Ft smith, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: Allison sales Co flooring and tile Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

Jan 18 2017
Acs inc Criminal Internet Author: California Legal Process Servers: Acs inc Internet

Jan 18 2017
DiGesare Mechanical Inc. DiGesare Mechanical Non payment of Hvac installer Lien was filed Schenectady New York Author: Pasadena, California Builders & Contractors: DiGesare Mechanical Inc. Schenectady, New York

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
American Leak Detection Longwood American Leak Detection, Longwood, Florida Increased quote within 30 seconds of arriving on site in Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: American Leak Detection Longwood Longwood, Florida

socketlabs Waste of time as they reject as they please... Aston Pennsylvania
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Internet Services: socketlabs Aston, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Temple of the ancient dragon cindy fleming,tom erik raspotnik,Dragon jewelry copy right violation and trade buiness torts Internet Author: portland, Maine Jewelers: Temple of the ancient dragon Internet

Jan 18 2017
Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Kiely Ball Auditone Hearing Aids uses bait-and-switch sales technique in advertising to pray on senior citizens. Westlake Village California Author: California Hearing Aid Centers: Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Westlake Village, California

Jan 18 2017
power sport distro This company is terrible Internet Author: lexington, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: power sport distro Internet

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Pros Rip off of services Van Nuys California Argue!!!! Author: Van Nuys, California Locksmiths: Locksmith Pros Internet

Jan 18 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Refunded policy instead of paying claim California Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Car Insurance: Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Loan Organics Mark Lewis was the SCAMMED MANY OUT OF LOTS OF MONEY.....SAME STORYS Washington, D.C. Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Loans: Loan Organics Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
ZANDER INSURANCE COMPANY, ZANDERINS.COM, WWW.ZANDERINS.COM, DAVE RAMSEY, HTTP://ZANDERINS.COM, ZANDER LIFE INSURANCE TERM ZANDER LIFE INSURANCE SCAM == BEWARE BAIT AND SWITCH = QUOTES LOW THEN APPROVES AND INCREASES PRICE BY 10X AFTER 8 WEEKS OF SUBMITTING PAPERWORK Nationwide Author: Woodstock, Georgia Health Insurance: ZANDER INSURANCE COMPANY Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
ACE Incorporation Legal action of unpaid online that I already paid off!!!! Internet Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: ACE Incorporation Internet

Jan 18 2017
trekkinn tradeinn, trekkinn refuse to respond, no response, ignoring, rovince of Girona, España Internet Author: los angeles, California Sporting Goods: trekkinn Internet

Jan 18 2017
CONVERGENT Outsourcing, INC ACT HOLDING Montgomery Alabama Author: ABBEVILLE, Alabama Work Place Bullies: CONVERGENT Outsourcing, INC Montgomery , Alabama

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Tress Obsession I have a number of friends in the hair industry and I keep seeing their work and pictures/videos STOLEN by Tress Obsession (tressobsession.weebly.com) and Tress Obsessions on Facebook. They give NO credit to the stylist whom videos they steal.  BUYERS BEWARE! Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Jan 18 2017
statewide adr Calling my place of employment New York New York Author: Antioch, Tennessee Collection Agency's: statewide adr New York, New York

Jan 18 2017
TSE HK Industry Development Co. Ltd. TSE Mould Industrial Co., Ltd. TSE Industry Development Co. Ltd after contract was signed and 50% deposit paid, they stopped all communication Changan town, Dongguan city, Guangdong province China Author: Novy Bor, Other Manufacturers: TSE HK Industry Development Co. Ltd. Changan town, Dongguan city, Guangdong province,

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia