Your Search | h& m veterianary hospital

Jul 21 2014
FlexKom International, Asker Sakinmaz, Cengiz Ehliz, MLM pyramid scheme. Tells you that you get residual income when you pay them big money for so called M-commerce system, wich does not exist at all. Kreuzelingen and Munich, Nationwide
Author: Other Multi Level Marketing: FlexKom Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
TryGoVapor Electronic Cigarette Trial--FREE OFFER. Paid 4.95 S & H only. Now they have charged my card $99.99 without my auth. Florida Author: Irving, Texas Smoke Shops: TryGoVapor Internet

Jul 17 2014
Columbia Dental Care, Dr. J.P. Kleitches, D. M. D. Partials Too Big For Mouth and Took Money From Son And Refused Care of Elderly Patient. Dental Assistant Laughed At Patient. Columbia South Carolina Author: west columbia, South Carolina Dental Services: Columbia Dental Care Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 16 2014
Paws & Claws Animal Hospital This guy's running the biggest scam EVER Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Veterinarians: Paws & Claws Animal Hospital Plano, Texas

Jul 16 2014
Dr David M. Roth, Roth Eye Care, South Beach Eye Care/Miami Eye Care Dr David M. Roth, Roth Eye Care, South Beach Eye Care/Miami Eye Care unhappy with services Miami Florida
Author: miami, Florida Eye Care: Dr David M. Roth, Roth Eye Care, South Beach Eye Care/Miami Eye Care Miami, Florida

Jul 15 2014
CHRISTINA VILLA Christina Marie Villa, Christina M. Villa, ECO MANAGEMENT , recyclables, Lewis Mark Barlow, soccer coach FRAUD, THEIF, USES STOLEN CREDIT CARDS, WRITES BAD CHECKS, DRUGS, DUI, CON-ARTIST Anaheim California Author: anaheim, California Bad Check Writers: CHRISTINA VILLA Anaheim, California

Jul 15 2014
Mather Hospital Hospitals duty to report confirmed elder abuse, a lifesaver Port Jefferson New York Author: Selden, New York Hospitals: Mather Hospital Port Jefferson, New York

Jul 15 2014
Review Boost Online reputation carlsbad Chris C, (Owner) Brad M. Fake Reviews, Manipulation, Fraud, Carlsbad California Author: vista, California Customer: Review Boost Online reputation carlsbad Carlsbad, California

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
astro spy Don deceived me took money I fell hook line and sinker I,m 91 years old is still trying to get more money canoga park,ca California Author: riverton, Wyoming Auto Audio Electronics: astro spy canoga park,ca, California

Jul 12 2014
ANTHONY MICHAEL MOLANO Anthony M. Molano Tony Molano Anthony Milano CHILD ABUSER, DANGEROUS FELON, WARRANT IN NEVADA FOR FELONY CHILD ABUSE Burbank Nationwide
Author: Burbank, California Neighborhood Services: ANTHONY MICHAEL MOLANO Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
J M motors john maietta worst experience of my life las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas , Nevada Auto Dealers: J M motors las vegas , Nevada

Jul 12 2014
Drivers auto woodlands tx Sterling ridge kuyekendal Total rip off do not take your care to these a**holes charged me $1200 and then didn't do the job or refund m money Woodlands Texas Author: Spring, Texas Auto Mechanics: Drivers auto woodlands tx Woodlands, Texas

14, Report #972054

Jul 11 2014
Michael Roberts Founder of Rexxfield Lies About Dr. Scott Connelly and Darren Meade paul anthony portelli, aman bhar, humilitiy alogrithm, google-cide, tracey richter sac county attorney ben smith, noah roberts, 60 Minutes Australia, Storm Lake Pilot Tribune, Mile2, False and Misleading Lies of Mile2 and Michael Roberts of Rexxfield, Mile2 Google-cide SQL hacking Internet, Hawaii
Author: Laguna Beach, California SEO - Reputation Management: Michael Roberts Founder of Rexxfield Lies About Dr. Scott Connelly and Darren Meade Internet, Hawaii

Jul 10 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,

Jul 09 2014
Platinum Promotions ; John M Neville Hotel Voucher Ripoff Rock Island Illinois Author: Miami, Florida Hotel: Platinum Promotions Rock Island, Illinois

Jul 09 2014
Fiat of Tucson Fiat TucsonTucson FiatLarry H. Miller FiatLHM FiatLHM Fiat Tucson cut throat sales tactics, lying, taking advantage, threatening Tucson Arizona Author: marana, Arizona Auto Dealers: Fiat of Tucson Tucson, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
Jamie Humphries Hynie, H & H Power sports and Lawn Equipment, Drag On Vapor Fraudulent Sale, Scammer, Cheater, Sold Boat under false advertising Cantonment Florida Author: Liberty, North Carolina Smoke Shops: Jamie Humphries Cantonment, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Dale Animal Hospital John Diggs Dead Dog with High Bill Daleville Alabama Author: Enterprise, Alabama Animal Services: Dale Animal Hospital Daleville, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
G & M Great Danes anyone associated Melissa Klinedinst/ Shively Beware Klinedinst Runs a puppy Mill Pennsylvania Author: Bendersville, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: G & M Great Danes Melissa Klinedinst/ Shively Pennsylvania

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Froedtert Hospital Medical College of Wisconsin The kitchen/ food service manager fire you when you do a good job working in the kitchen Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Racists: Froedtert Hospital Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 07 2014
Jeremy M. Rogers Dishonest Lawyer in Utah; HELP Law; HELP llc; LAW OFFICE OF JEREMY ROGERS Sleazy Lawyert, Disbarred Lawyer, Dishonest, untrustworthy, liar Murray Utah Author: Concord, Massachusetts Lawyers: Jeremy M. Rogers Dishonest Lawyer in Utah Murray, Utah

Jul 07 2014
Pacific Brochures WORK AT HOME STUFFING ENVELOPES FOR PACIFIC BROCHURES IT'S A S-C-A-M!! San Diego California Author: Valdosta, Georgia Work at Home Business: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California