Your Search | h& r block

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco. ┬ámarianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Sherman Travis Rich gang Make money with by giving him $300 to turn into thousands usin American Express prepaid cards. He took my money $600 from, block me will not answer my calls. Facebook Miami Florida
Doris Detroit mi Author: Southfield, Michigan Work at Home Business: Sherman Travis Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Premier Event Services Steven Thomas - events@premiercompanies.orgDavid R. - talentacquisition2005@gmail.com Bounced Check, No Payment Boulder Colorado Author: CONCORD, California DJ Services: Premier Event Services Boulder, Colorado

Jul 21 2016
Atticus Rose Entertainment Marc H. Noda Marc H. Noda or ARE has never paid multiple employees or honored contracts that we know of... Los Angeles California Author: Washington DC, Maine Producers: Atticus Rose Entertainment Los Angeles , California

Jul 20 2016
H. Kent Hollins I've been paying for 6 years and the balance is not going down. Topeka Kansas Author: Chillicothe, Missouri Collection Agencies: H. Kent Hollins Topeka, Kansas

Jul 20 2016
Fairbanks, Goldstein, & Rodriguez LLC FG&R, FGR Firm, Fairbanks Goldstein & Rodriguez Collections Agency, Marc Goldstein, Patrick Fairbanks Fairbainks, Goldstein & Rodriguez LLC will collect your debt BUT will KEEP YOUR MONEY! DO NOT do business with this Company! Houston Texas Author: COLUMBIA, Maryland Collection Agencies: Fairbanks, Goldstein, & Rodriguez LLC Houston, Texas

Jul 20 2016
Diet Client Services DCS Clients Ltd. Green Garcinia Not so free sample just pay S & H, then get a monthly charge $89.99 London
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Diet Client Services Internet

8, Report #1272096

Jul 19 2016
Family Readers Service Sent Magazine I Didn't Sign Up For & Gave Me Bogus Website For How To Block In Future Elyria Ohio Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Family Readers Service Elyria, Ohio

Jul 18 2016
blizzard white paid 1.03 for sample +s&h when i received it said to send back unused portion or b charged90+$ they kept taking money from my account and just to cancel i had to pay 9.47 to just keep the product and not have to dral with sending it back to just cut my loss so now just 8 days later im stuck paying 1.03+3.37+9.47+ 93$ for a sample scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: blizzard white Internet

Jul 17 2016
Gordon Law Offices Henry R. Gordon, Esq. Misrepresentation of the case Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Gordon Law Offices Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 16 2016
Radiant skin I ordered a free trial with only paying shipmaent with no obligations stated. I did not sign anything to allow money taken out of my account in the future. Two weeks later they took 96.00 out of my account without my permission . I never ordered this crap. I never recieved another product. I have been calling and emailing to cancel and get refund and they will not confirm tjis. they are crooks and need to be stopped. I hired a lawyer and will sue the h*** out of them. santa ana, ca California Author: augusta, Maine Beauty Salons: Radiant skin santa ana, California

Jul 15 2016
Bu-sy Co., Ltd Coach Bag Clearance (on Facebook) Placed order for 2 handbags totaling $78, plus S/H $12 = $90.00. They charged $95.69. Internet
Author: Forestdale, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Bu-sy Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 15 2016
K&R Auto sales dealt with sales person by name of ryan.. last name is unknown caution, do not buy from here, they sell junk, i have pulled 3 cars off this lot in a 10 day period all with issues... Auburn Maine Author: lewiston, Maine Auto Dealers: K&R Auto sales Auburn, Maine

Jul 12 2016
Javitch and Block 20 years later...they sue Cleveland Ohio You are in way over your head Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Collection Agencies: Javitch and Block Cleveland , Ohio

Jul 11 2016
Periodontal Laser Care Center Dr. Jill Hayes Bassett Dr. Jill H. Bassett, DMD Dental Practice Scam for Unneeded Procedures Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Dental Services: Periodontal Laser Care Center Dr. Jill Hayes Bassett Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 11 2016
H&R Block Online Tax Software Unrealiable software - support unhelpful and insulting Internet Author: Qualicum Beach, British Columbia Consumer Services: H&R Block Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
R & B Metal Structures Gives customer the run a round and doesnt schedule work. Buyer Beware Jackson Georgia Author: DeFuniak Springs, Florida Builders & Contractors: R & B Metal Structures Jackson, Georgia

Jul 08 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Damon Way DC Shoes ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), Internet Author: Manhattan, New York Clubs & Organizations: Ken Block Internet

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet

Jul 02 2016
Paracaresolutions.com They r scammers Internet
Author: New york, New York Pharmacies: Paracaresolutions.com Internet

Jul 02 2016
RPM Lenders Sold vehicle with hole in engine block, did not provide title to vehicle, attempted to claim I didn't pay for vehicle. Shady scammers. Inglewood California
Author: trinity, Florida Auto Dealers: RPM Lenders Inglewood, California

Jun 30 2016
Skin complex r x Sal Govi dreamy skin Charged my Acct$ 176.00 without ok was to be 39.95. On sample size Santa Ana California Author: Economy, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: Skin complex r x Santa Ana , California

Jun 28 2016
Playster.com Bait and Switch, No Free Trial, Pay only S/H means also first month of contract! New York New York We apologize for the misunderstanding Author: Lynnwood, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Playster.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
R&L carriers ripped me off for $60,000.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: R&L carriers Nationwide