Your Search | h&r block

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Roel 'r' If they ask you for $1.00 ... dont pay a cent ???? Internet Author: Alabama Dating Services: Roel Internet

Oct 20 2016
06:09 AM He calls himself Amil Sahib.But his real name on the banc account and pasport name is Mubbashar Hassan BokhariThat's because i payed a lot of money to his bank account. After he recieve ure money he wil block you or remove you from his mail or viber or He calls himself Amil Sahib.Norway country. Norway
Author: Alabama Psychic: Internet

Oct 17 2016
Playphone games The playphone games charged my sprint bill for 9.99 and was never authorized to charge any amount to my bill and refuse to remove the charges and credit my money back This playphone is a scam and has ripped me off by charging my sprint bill 9.99 a month and I never purchased anything nor consented to any charge to my bill by this company and they refuse to credit my money back. Sprint needs to block them from charging anything without prior consent Internet
Author: Damascus , Virginia Internet Fraud: Playphone games Internet

Oct 17 2016
05:50 PM, Inc. REVIEW:, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE:, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business., Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Stock Investments & Management Groups Corp.; Fraudulent investment scheme, such Alliances Networks to Sale Sub-standard Vehicles, Increase Investors scheme or the promise of high-yield returns, with L.H.M. Integrity as qualifying sale; Katherine R McCall scammed, suffering excess $11,233.39 just operational repair level ,funds depleted, many more pending, Sandy Utah Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Sandy, Utah

Oct 17 2016
STEPHEN H DARROW Law office of Stephen Darrow, Darrow Law Center, Marlene Darrow Lier,Cheat, THIEF Temecula California Author: None ya, California Attorneys & Legal Services: STEPHEN H DARROW Temecula , California

Oct 13 2016
Essential Nutra Offered a free trial sample of 2 diet products - cost of S&H charged to my credit card. 3 weeks later a withdrawal of $92.99 was made from my bank account for a product I have never even heard of, nor did I receive it. Escondido CA Author: Virginia Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra CA

Oct 13 2016
C R DIGITAL CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED I They promised to do SEO and IT tasks for my website ,850 USD,  they did not have the knowledge and did not deliver anything and kept my money saying they paid their people Flat-14, B Block, 1st- Floor, BMC Bhawani Mall, Sa Bhubaneswar Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: C R DIGITAL CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED I Internet

Oct 12 2016
B&H Photo They sell open box returns as NEW New York City New York Wrong Author: Valley Village, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: B&H Photo Internet

Oct 12 2016
T & R South Sanitation Wost company ive ever delt with in my life, from jump 2 weeks go by no pick up we call and was told they signed off as if they picked it up.. I paid 3 months in advance and they picked up the trash as they wanted.. i paid for a service and i cant get it unless i give more money... nawww buddy hell nawwww ,,, if i could id give no stars or negative Jonesboro Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Consumer Services: T & R South Sanitation Jonesboro, Georgia

Oct 11 2016
RN-SAKHALINMORNEFTEGAZ Mr Mark Howard FilerAgencies: SILVERSTONE & CompanyEuropa Ultra Agenturen B.VSilverstone Master Issuer Mark FillerMark H. FillerMr. Kang Shin MoonELIFNG Consultant LLC DAYGUL NATALIA VLADIMIROVNAFAACO CONSULTING LLC. ndruzhba@gmail.comM.N DRUZHB Scam Fraud Scammers Fraudster Liar Russia USA UK Nationwide Author: Alabama Liars: RN-SAKHALINMORNEFTEGAZ Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
K9 Fit Club Patricia A Montgomery Patricia A Hoffman Patricia A Lewis Patricia Hoffman Lewis Patricia A Lloyd Patrica Montgomery Patricia Anne Lewis Patricia H Lewis P Montgomery Patricia A Louis Patricia D Lewis Patty Hoffman Anne Montgomery Patricia Tricia Montgome K9 Fit Club's founder has 14 aliases ( Hinsdale Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: K9 Fit Club Hinsdale, Illinois

Oct 09 2016
Binarybanc Daniel Parker my broker My broker said he received my money July 23,16 and I never heard from him since, I been requesting my money and withdrawal and keep getting told lies, and now I can't call there anymore, block my number Tbilisi Georgia Author: mobile, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Binarybanc Tbilisi Georgia,

Oct 09 2016
getFit and healthy life free bottle- just pay s&h internet Author: Clintwood, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Darren Whittemore irving, Texas

Oct 08 2016
R & B Fiance R & B auto sales Total ripoffs, big lairs,heartless ppl took my last 400 . For down payment. Dallas Texas Author: Kennedale, Texas Car Financing: R & B Fiance Dallas, Texas

Oct 08 2016
09:49 AM Received a damaged Trailmaster XRX-R. Frame of go kart bent and gouged from shipping forks. Multiple missing parts with no resolution from Kart Quest. This go kart was $1,199.00 and has been in the basement over a month waiting on resolution. I will post pictures on the internet dedicated to Internet
Author: Derry, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Internet
18, Report #1332066

Oct 07 2016
Park Nicollet Vision Eye Care Patricia block Billing customers without informing Out of Network Charge St Louis Park Minnesota Author: plymouth, Minnesota Eye Care: Park Nicollet Vision Eye Care St Louis Park, Minnesota

Oct 03 2016
Walmart- Myfamilymoble Angie R- employee ID 1910162 Phone service RIP OFF El Dorado Hills California Author: SILVER SPRING, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart- Myfamilymoble El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 02 2016
JD Byryder CNAC R I P O F F Kernersville North Carolina Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Auto Dealers: JD Byryder Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
skyline markets Charlie Black/ Andy williams Skyline Markets is a total scam. Capital Markets Services Limited, 31 Southampton R Internet Author: riyadh, Brokerage Companies: skyline markets Internet

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Cost of Full Service Author: naples, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven , Florida

Sep 28 2016
The Herrera sindell grup Juan H Herrera, Richard Sindell, Hector Garcia Hydee Meza They offered me do a modification and they took my property Sherman Oaks California Author: Altadena , California Unusual Rip-Off: The Herrera sindell grup

Sep 28 2016
affordable R & S tree service Stole my money Ocala Florida Author: mcintosh, Florida Maintenance Companies: affordable R & S tree service Ocala, Florida