Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: H&R Block
There may be more reports for "H&R Block"
For more results perform a general search for "H&R Block"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Within 20 Seconds! Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 19 2017
Saks Off in Orange Block / Manager Extra off Clearance Deception Orange California Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Saks Off in Orange Block Orange, California

Feb 18 2017
H&R Block Missoula ,Brooks Street Location, Improper tax preparation, undisclosed steep hidden fees, misleading and lying to customers Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Income Tax Service: H&R Block Missoula Missoula, Montana

Feb 17 2017
B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio B&H Photo Delivery and Ordering Issues New York New York B&H repliy Author: Sao Paulo, SP, Miscellaneous Electronics: B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio New York, New York

Feb 16 2017
HR Block Emerald Card Fraud, Terrible Customer Service Kansas City Internet Author: Bath, Pennsylvania Banks: HR Block Emerald Card Internet

Feb 16 2017
Revived Youth Renewal Cream Revived Youth Eye Renewal Cream AD suggested free trial if you pay S&H Internet Author: Thornton, Colorado Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal Cream Internet

Feb 16 2017
HealthSciences Institute.com Advertised that Hillary block medical items. Frederick,MD21705 hsionline.comInternet Author: Belton, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: HealthSciences Institute.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Oak Grove Investments, LLC Andreas H Von FlotowMonica Vaughn Fake Private Lender Hood River Internet Author: Johnstown, Ohio Loans: Oak Grove Investments, LLC Internet

Feb 15 2017
Plexor Marketing Three Friends Tires R UsJ&N ATM fake companies set up through Sun Biz Riverview Nationwide
Author: Valrico , Florida Accounting: Plexor Marketing Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois

Feb 07 2017
Coa lCosmetic UNIQUEBOP Order this amazing deal for just a trial only pay S/H and then with out My agreement sent me another sample and I am being charged $86.96 I did not agree to this!!!!! St Petersburg Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CoalCosmetic St Petersburg, Florida

Feb 05 2017
Nissan of Elizabeth City persuaded to buy a car by a broken promise Elizabeth City North Carolina Where's The Ripoff? Author: h town, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Nissan of Elizabeth City Elizabeth City, North Carolina

Feb 05 2017
ADW SOLUTIONS, LLC Joshua R. Poland Ripped Us Off Aloha Oregon
Author: Aloha, Oregon Blabber Mouth: ADW SOLUTIONS, LLC Aloha, Oregon

Feb 04 2017
H Town Movers - Art B and Carlos They verified boxes arrived, tried calling driver and Art to resolve, kept avoiding me Houston Texas Author: Houston, Moving Companies: H Town Movers Internet

Feb 04 2017
Empire Education Group,Tasha Smith, Tasha Parham, Kelly Roland Attempted to block me from taking practical exam and call employers slandering my name.Possible theft of financial aid funds!!! No job placement for me or my wife!!! Jackson Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire Education Group Jackson, Tennessee

Feb 03 2017
Equity Trust Company Incorrect 1099-R forms - gross incompetence Westlake Ohio Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Investment Brokers: Equity Trust Company Westlake, Ohio

Feb 03 2017
Coal Cosmetic Parisian Glow Serum CremeEmpowered stole my money from my account. I placed my first order on 02/01/17. They over charged me for a free sample. the itemized receipt showed an additional charge. for s/h. Orlando Florida Author: South Jersey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic Florida

Feb 02 2017
S&R Tree service ---S&R cleaning service Sara & Paul Ransaw will not live up to contract to haul off tree branches and wood from oak tree huntsville Alabama
worst tree service ever,lies upon lies Author: harvest, Alabama Landscaping: S&R Tree service huntsville , Alabama

Feb 02 2017
R P Singer Private Investigation Detectives have paid RP Singer to make an investigation for me and have not heard anything back from him Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: R P Singer Internet

Feb 01 2017
Mineral Simplicity Make-up I too bought the trial set, didn't even hardly use it and saw they charged me for 89.32!! Going to call- will defineatly NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Will also r eport this to my bank as fraud. charged 89.32 without authorization ? Pa Author: Sweethome, Oregon Alternative Health: Mineral Simplicity Make-up PA

Jan 30 2017
r Allied Digital Allied Security asked for $700 to protect my computer from hacking! I understand that there are over 1 billion bank accounts that have been Hacked (broken into identity theft)! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Northridge, California Computer Fraud: r Allied Digital Murfreesboro, Tennessee