H&R BLOCK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: H&R Block
There may be more specific results for "H&R Block"
For more specific results for "H&R Block"
Showing 1-25 of 7,064 Found Reports For more specific results for "H&R Block"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Light/mini in box Coventry GB They charged me 14.58 and .12 cents to my bank account and used my old bank account that was closed. How the h** did they do this. I'm upset Not sure And have no number Internet Author: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Light/mini in box Coventry GB Internet

Jun 23 2017
Lumanere Lumanere-R-Soleil Keeps sending product Santa Ana California Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Lumanere Santa Ana, California

Jun 23 2017
Interracialpeoplemeet.com This site is a ripoff as they say things to people the user doesn't actually say. Also no search criteria is acknowledged. If u delete sum1 u still c them 100 more times. And the SAME people r shown EVERY time. I think this site is a TOTAL ripoff.!! Dallas,TX Internet Author: Burton, Texas Dating Services: Interracialpeoplemeet.com Internet

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
BROKEN R STABLES. Gene Ross Bought a TWH mare that was suppose to be kid safe was not buck and bolted middleton Tennessee Author: v, California Horse Traders: BROKEN R STABLES. middleton, Tennessee

Jun 19 2017
BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM KSHEALT*BUYLUXBEAUTY They hook you in on getting free trial just pay s/h for $4.95 then 14 dayslater they charge you 200.00 dollars. Denver colrado Internet Author: White swan, Washington Skin Care: BULLSEYEANTIWRINLESERUM Internet

Jun 19 2017
Leisure Living Island Fanta-Sea Pools, Island Pools, Transit Pools, Fanta-Sea Pools, R & P Pools Inc., R and P Pool Inc., poolsupplies.com, solarcovers.com, Junk product - No Warranty Nationwide
Author: Cathedral City, California Pools & Saunas: Leisure Living Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 17 2017
SHAWN BUNYARD TAVIS & BUNYARD, TAVIS AND BUNYARD, THE TAVIS BUNYARD, SHAWN R. BUNYARD SHAWN BUNYARD IS A FRAUD Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Legal Services: SHAWN BUNYARD Internet

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jun 15 2017
Dr. Steven R Gray Ed.D Tells false statements Mental health evaluation for court and told false statements Mesa Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Legal Services: Dr. Steven R Gray Ed.D Arizona

Jun 15 2017
VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK My mother paid these people a $2,500 deposit. To represent me in court several days ago. I represented myself in court today when they no one showed up. I never even heard from these people. When I called to get a refund, they refused saying it was non-r Lawyer scam New York Internet Author: Howard City, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK Internet

Jun 13 2017
Super Dads Pool Service LLC Jeffrey Gallamore, SuperDads Pool Service Called me a N*r after refusing to refund my $80.00 loxahatchee Florida
Author: west palm beach , Florida Pool Services: Super Dads Pool Service LLC loxahatchee , Florida

Jun 13 2017
bestorlandoattractions.com Tropical Tours R Us, Major Vacation Resort Scam on vacation package, took my money and won't refund Internet Author: Caruthersville, Missouri Resorts: bestorlandoattractions.com Internet

Jun 12 2017
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Jun 12 2017
Snap on crdit Snap on the g**** h*** of being f***** Internet It would hurt your credit a lot Author: Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Snap on crdit Internet

Jun 11 2017
Larry H Miller Corona Nissan Corona Nissan Corona California Author: Norco, California Adoption Agencies: Larry H Miller Corona Nissan Corona, California

Jun 10 2017
R & J Tree Surgeons Randy Promised to trim trees on my property and clean my roof. Was to return to haul off some branches and finish jobs, but never returned. All phone calls to him were never returned. Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: R & J Tree Surgeons

Jun 09 2017
Raytheonhealth They ask if i wanted to work from home, and asked for my name, address, city, and also zip code. Tuscan AZ Author: El paso, Texas Employees: R

Jun 09 2017
Nouveau Restor Products I purchased a free trial size bottle of nouveau cream and eye serum all I had to pay was S&H. 5 days after I received this product my bank account was charged for 174.91 total. Lake Tahoe, NV Internet Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Skin Care: Nouveau Restor Products Internet

Jun 08 2017
WESTERN INVESTIGATION - Patrick R. Schneeman RIPOFF ARTIST!!! FRAUD ALERT!!! CAN CONTACT PHONY PI PRIOR TO PAYMENT; ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE, PATRICK IS ADIOS & SO IS YOUR MONEY San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Private Investigators: WESTERN INVESTIGATION - Patrick R. Schneeman San Diego, California

Jun 07 2017
Nouveau skin care or Curetilt Free trila smaple for S&H charge of 9 Pittsburg Florida Author: Saratoga, California Skin Care: Nouveau skin care Pittsburg, Florida

Jun 05 2017
Z&H Builders Andrew Brink, Rich Bianchi Company is a joke Waterford New York Author: Albany, New York Builders & Contractors: Z&H Builders Waterford, New York

Jun 04 2017
HOME OWNER INFORMATIONAL REPORTING Becky Briggs, Frank Skarren Investigative services of mortgage banks. R they legit, or will they rip me off!!!! Who R these people! Rockville Centre New York Doesn't look legit Author: Hempstead, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: HOME OWNER INFORMATIONAL REPORTING Rockville Centre, New York

Jun 04 2017
Prolong engine treatment Put this Prolong junk in my engine and the next day it blew my engine up. Cracked the block and oil pored out. Suing for new engine. Pomona Calif. Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Prolong engine treatment Internet