Your Search | hfc beneficial, hsbc, household finance

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 20 2014
better living sunrooms Key bank, lori a mead 21,000 finance charge Nationwide Author: Greenfield, Massachusetts Banks: better living sunrooms Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group Global Leasing Company Beware of Payment Systems and or Lease Finance Group/Global Leasing Credit Card Processing Deceptive Con Companies New York, Los Angeles, Chicago New York, California Author: Claremont, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Oct 16 2014
Beneficial Bank intent to commit fraud philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Banks: Beneficial Bank philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 15 2014
Jd byrider Cnac finance I purchased car last dec 2013 was in need of car badly I put down 1700$ in down payments in I've had several problems with car since then. They charged me 21% interest which made the car loan amount over 10,000 for a Pontiac G6 which had over 100,000 miles on it. At the time I needed a car bad and then later found out that I paid more than the car was worth in I was ripped off. . This has been very stressful for me and I really am thinkin of givin car bck and goin to purchase me a better car at a lower payment rate!! Help help help !! Ripoff Joliet Illinois Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Dealers: Jd byrider Joliet , Illinois

Oct 14 2014
Heights Finance Watch Credit Report With this Company Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Loans: Heights Finance Green Bay, Wisconsin

Oct 13 2014
Ultravx/NMB Finance Globe Without applying for a Visa Card or any other card, with this company; I now have on my credit a closed account with a balance for a card I never had nor subscribed to. New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Norcross, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ultravx/NMB New Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 13 2014
PURPOS FINANCE/FIRST AMERICAN LOAN STEVE JOHNSON CALLED ME SAID I WAS APROVED FOR A LOAN FOR $1000-$5000, HAD ME GET A VANILLA RELOAD CARD $250. FOR A SAVING ACCT, AND STOLE MY MONEY NEW YORK NEW YORK Author: Compton , California Loan Brokers: PURPOS FINANCE/FIRST AMERICAN LOAN Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
Mariner Finance Predatory Loans Baltimore Maryland Author: Elkridge, Maryland Financial Services: Mariner Finance Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 11 2014
EZ Finance 573 Burnham Ave, Calumet City, Illinois 60409 Robbers ----> Moe Frank Phsard Calumet City Illinois Author: Hammond, Indiana Auto Dealers: EZ Finance Calumet City, Illinois

Oct 10 2014
Lease finance group They lie to me about the contract it's non canclelble Chicago Illinois Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease finance group Chicago, Illinois

12, Report #1181912

Oct 09 2014
Toyota of Tampa Bay Farouk Hosein, General Sales ManagerNick W, Sales DirectorMatt, Sales Manager Scott, Finance Manager Toyota of Tampa Bay Cheats every steop of the way Tampa Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Tampa Bay Tampa, Florida

13, Report #1181931

Oct 09 2014
Cash Finance USA Jason James Williams David Cooper Horrible Con Artists, Prey On Low Income Individuals, Card Load Con Artists Internet Author: PITTSBURG, California Cash Services: Cash Finance USA Internet

Oct 09 2014
HFC Loss Draft Dept State Farm Insurance sent us a check for theft, HFC can did an inspection and found the repairs to be 75% complete, HFC is only willing to release 60% of the funds they are holding. This is not proper. If their inspector advised the job is 75% complete, they should be obligated to release 75% of the funds they our witholding from us. Atlanta Georgia Author: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: HFC Loss Draft Dept Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 08 2014
C&F finance N\A ripoff not sure Nationwide Author: pinson, Alabama Car Financing: C&F finance Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Defense Finance and Accounting Service DFAS backlogged my bonus that I have already waited a year for Indianapolis Indiana Author: albuquerque, New Mexico United States Military: Defense Finance and Accounting Service Internet

Oct 07 2014
Verve Credit Card/Continental Finance Verve - Don't Do Business With Them!! Total Ripoff! Fee's every time you turn around! Paid Early and I got late fee!!! Newerk DE or Atlanta GA Internet Author: Sumner, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Verve Credit Card/Continental Finance Internet

Oct 06 2014
Infinity Moving and Storage these people are pond scum They stole many of my household items - they just never showed up, Lied, forged my signature on the delivery document, & damaged, broke, ruined 90% of my shipment. Bronx New York Author: New York, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Infinity Moving and Storage Bronx, New York

Oct 02 2014
Wholesale Merchant Services REVIEW: Wholesale Merchant Services demonstrates strong commitment to merchant customers, internal employees, team of independent sales representatives in Canada. Provides cutting edge merchant services, credit card processing. *UPDATE: Wholesale Merchant Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wholesale Merchant Services Inc. Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 01 2014
HSBC Financial Services Yamaha credit card HSBC Poor customer service and deceptive practices company should be shut down Carol Stream IL Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Financial Services: HSBC Financial Services Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
lease finance group harsing phone calls new york, NY MI. Author: flushing, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: lease finance group Internet

Sep 29 2014
Continental Finance/ 1st Bank DE what a rip off putting this charge off on my credit report after account had been close for 6 years. Newark Delaware Author: Baltimore, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Continental Finance/ 1st Bank DE Newark, Delaware

Sep 26 2014
LFG Lease Finance Group LLC This company has removed over $8000.00 from my account for a $300.00 CC POS Machine Chicago Illinois Author: Denver, Colorado Financial Services: LFG Lease Finance Group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Sep 25 2014
Instaloan They switched my loan from a signature loan to a title loan w/o the title. They are threatening me with phone calls and visits to my home. They keep calling me to come in to sign some more documents. They convince me to come once and kept me at their offices on Shorter Ave trying to get me to sign away household items. The office Mgr is Meredith and her boss is Zachary his number is1 404 787 0064 Rome Georgia Author: Rome, Georgia Loans: Instaloan Rome, Georgia

Sep 20 2014
Lease Finance Group Payment Systems, Northern Leasing, Maurice Sayles Please read if you have been defrauded by any of these companies in PA New York New York Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York