Your Search | hfc beneficial, hsbc, household finance

Sep 02 2015
AAF Automatic Finance and JTI Misrepresentation, Deceiving and Liars Fayettville Arkansas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Auto Dealers: AAF Fayettville , Arkansas

Sep 01 2015
Philippe Alain Arnel BASYLTRAD FINANCE LTD, BASYLTRAD FINANCE SP ZOO Philippe Alain Arnel is a CRIMINAL PERSON Los Angeles, Caliofrnia Internet
AGUSTIN ACOSTA / ALEXANDER RODAS BALCERO Author: miami, Florida Business Consultants: Philippe Alain Arnel Internet

Sep 01 2015
C&f finance LOAN SHARKS Richmond Virginia I have a question Author: warner robins , Georgia Car Financing: C&f finance Richmond , Virginia

Sep 01 2015
Bartolini Finance CNAC Trying to garnish my wages for a debt that was paid already or not mine Mesa Arizona Author: Mason City, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Bartolini Finance Mesa, Arizona

Aug 31 2015
PCI Auto Sales and Finance STOLE $500 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VEHICLE AND THREATED ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND Orlando Florida
What Are You Going To Do Now? Author: Casselberry, Florida Auto Dealers: PCI Auto Sales and Finance Orlando, Florida

6, Report #1252065

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Finance Company, Johnathan Olascoaga Guy can call 2 numbers, text and email all in one swoop! Salt Lake CITY Utah Guess What? Author: Olathe, Kansas Car Financing: Prestige Finance Company Salt Lake CITY, Utah

7, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 31 2015
DRIVETIME (DT FINANCE CORP.) SCAM INTEREST PREDATORY LOANS DESPERATE SITUATIONS SHADY SALES TACTICS PHOENIX ARIZONA, (WEST PALM BEACH, Florida) Nationwide
Typical SERIAL Deadbeat Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Car Financing: DRIVETIME Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Simple finance RTO Damian Midvale Utah Author: San marcos, Texas Financial Services: Simple finance RTO Midvale, Utah

Aug 27 2015
Continental Finace Company Verve Card I've sent a check amount of 258 dollars to pay for my bil. And Continental Finance cashed my check which I have approve but theyrefusing to give me a credit of 258 dollar. It have been almost 3 months now and the check was cashed on 5-21-15. Newark, DEelaware 19714-8099 Nationwide
Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: Continental Finace Company Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
STATE Economic Protect Our company name is STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT which stands for the association of original creditor and Settlement Company. STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT is parent online Loan multi finance collection company who owes and operates about more than 375 online loan websites all over the USA. This is regarding online loan which was borrowed by you. . Wichita Nationwide Author: Andover, Kansas Collection Agencies: STATE Economic Protect Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Mariner Finance Lack of information and technology Roanoke Internet Sorry but I call BS Author: Troutville , Virginia Financial Services: Mariner Finance Internet

Aug 24 2015
lease finance group llc summitt corp. signed 3yr lease 2009, cancelled in feb,2015. summit corp sending threatening letters for $749 and lfg kept on billing me for monthley lease on the machine which is obsolete and in their possession. left several messages for cancellation and never got a response. Got hold of one of the individuals he did not give his name and said let me transfer you to cancellation and this time i could not leave a message as the answering machine was full chicago Illinois Author: lancaster, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: lease finance group llc chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2015
Credt Acceptance auto loan finance rate of 22%with the book vaue from kellys blue book is 1800 and we are to pay 11,000 when done with payments Southfield Michigan Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Car Financing: Credt Acceptance auto loan Southfield, Michigan

Aug 23 2015
Budgetvanlines broker © 2015 Budget Van Lines Inc.9081 W Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, NV 89117Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CareersBudget Van Lines is a Household Goods Transportation Broker for Interstate Moves.(DOT #2233611 ,MC #512534) Turned them down told them to forget it would find someone else to move us they kept calling back until we said yes then called them back to cancel they said we might not get our money back. Went a head and used them the great hights relocation they hired broke all our furniture Las vagas Nevada
Author: Taft , Texas Moving Companies: Budgetvanlines broker Las vagas , Nevada

Aug 22 2015
OASIS FINANCE SERVICES Recurring Credit Card charges scam not known Missouri Author: Columbia, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: OASIS FINANCE SERVICES Missouri

Aug 19 2015
Pacific Capital Finance / Adrian Rojo Took $ 4037.50 and gave nothing in return Irvine California Author: Waxahachie, Texas Financial Services: Pacific Capital Finance / Adrian Rojo Irvine, California

Aug 18 2015
north american van lines Fort Wayne IN Did NOT deliver my household goods...still in storage after delivery dates passed Ft Wayne Indiana Author: terre haute, Indiana Moving Companies: north american van lines Ft Wayne, Indiana

Aug 17 2015
Taurus Moving LLC Owner: David Torres Packed up our home and moved our household to a different home Queen Creek Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: Taurus Moving Queen Creek, Arizona

Aug 16 2015
wallethub.com evolution finance wallet hub ovidiu lordache ovidiu.iordache@evolutionfinance.com Trying to get my personal information Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Financial Services: wallethub.com Internet

Aug 15 2015
California Auto Finance Mistreatment, offensive, threatening, harassment, Anaheim California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Financing: California Auto Finance Anaheim, California

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 13 2015
platinum cash link platinum finance company, LLCmycashborrow.complatinumcashlink.com They will have you repay $1,500 for a $400 loan without telling you. Internet In Other Words... Author: norman, Oklahoma Loans: platinum cash link Internet

Aug 12 2015
ELITE BUSINESS FINANCE,LLC CHRIS BAREN, BRIAN. Elite Business Finance, Chris Baren/ Account Manager. Salt Lake City, UT 84109 Utah Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Business Consultants: ELITE BUSINESS FINANCE,LLC 2455 East Parleys Way,# 230, Utah

Aug 12 2015
Blue Trust Loans Tried to payoff; setup; did not payoff-charged extra interest instead,set paid off again, charged double interest/finance to payoff Internet Author: Lido Beach, Florida Cash Services: Blue Trust Loans Internet