HIGHWAY 70 SMALL ENGINE REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: HIGHWAY 70 SMALL ENGINE REPAIR
There may be more specific results for "HIGHWAY 70 SMALL ENGINE REPAIR"
For more specific results for "HIGHWAY 70 SMALL ENGINE REPAIR"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Williams tony troy Powerball winner through Facebook saying if my name was on a list saying I won 70 thousand dollars in cash will get sent to my door step but I have to pay FedEx 600 dollars to get my winnings Tallahassee, Florida Internet Author: Auburn, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Williams tony troy Internet

Apr 29 2017
2 Paradise Realty Tore A Hole In Our Bathroom and Refused To Repair Pensacola Florida Author: Strafford, Missouri Home Owner Associations: 2 Paradise Realty Pensacola, Florida

Apr 29 2017
Synergy Led AKA ,synledz, synergy ledz, John Kim, Debora Gonzales, Retail Store front signage repair dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Office Services: Synergy Led dallas, Texas

Apr 29 2017
ABILITY TRANSMISSIONS AKA JOHNS TRANSMISSION ABILITY TRANSMISSIONS didn't last Lindenhurst New York
Author: Sayville, New York Auto Repair Service: ABILITY TRANSMISSIONS Lindenhurst, New York

Apr 29 2017
Lopez Auto Car repair extortion and theft Napa California Author: Napa, California Auto Mechanics: Lopez Auto Napa, California

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 28 2017
Laptop Rescue Failed to deliver merchanized I ordered and they billed to my credit card Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Rescue Internet

Apr 27 2017
AMT Diesel Performance and Repair The owner Wendell sold me a blown motor.Swore up and down it ha 80000 low miles and was a good engine.Took it to my mechanic to install in my truck.Three Diesel techs looked it over and immediately deemed it unusable and in need of rebuild.Confronted owner of AMT and was told to (((redacted))) and hung up on me. Escondido California Author: Yucaipa, California Auto Mechanics: AMT Diesel Performance and Repair Escondido, California

Bing Microsoft Bad Results Search Engine Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon Adult Web Sites: Bing Internet

Apr 27 2017
Nassau County traffic court TPVA aka.. Highway Robbers n**i SCUM Criminals with badges stealing from US Highway Robbers New York
Author: sag harbor, New York City Governments: Nassau County traffic court TPVA New York

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Check the FTC website about vehicle warranties Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 26 2017
American Water Resources Refused to honor a homeowners water line program repair contract and agreement CHICAGO ILLINOIS Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Business Consulting: American Water Resources CHICAGO IL,

Apr 26 2017
Beaumont - Royal Oak - Valet Parking Universal Parking, Beaumont Medical Center Valet Company is a Scam, Damaged Brand New Mercedes and Unprofessional Conduct to Repair Damage Royal Oak Michigan Author: Anywhere, Michigan Healthcare Centers: Beaumont - Royal Oak - Valet Parking Royal Oak, Michigan

Apr 26 2017
Web.com Continued charging my Bank Account 4 months after I cancelled service and still charging me. Nationwide Author: Fairhope, Alabama Small Business Services: Web.com Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
VIKING MARINE SERVICES and Ron Dvorak Individually Completely Stole my money and I believe he sold parts off my engine Polk City Florida Author: Temple Terrace, Florida Small Business Services: VIKING MARINE SERVICES Polk City , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Garmin Display on Vivosmart too large to read. Call to Garmin ended with a discovery of a virus on my computer they could fix or $250-$350 and no, cold not fix the fitness tracker display. Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Garmin Internet

Apr 25 2017
Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Made non authorized repair deal on the side and screwed us over Hialeah Florida Sounds like fraud to me Author: Palm Springs , Florida Auto Dealers: Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Hialeah , Florida

Apr 25 2017
GETMEDIKAHELP.COM TALLANSTOWNIRL I received a very small sample of a face serum that I did not ''order'' and for which I was charged a ridiculous amount of money. Internet
Author: Laval, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: GETMEDIKAHELP.COM TALLANSTOWNIRL Internet

Apr 25 2017
Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Does not warranty their repairs. Creates non existent problems to get your $$ Maineville Ohio Author: Maineville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Maineville, Ohio

Apr 25 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE BLEW UP MY ENGINE CANOGA PARK CALIFORNIA High and Dry Author: TARZANA , California Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CANOGA PARK, CA

Apr 25 2017
Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Jeff Jolliffe Transmission scam alert Commerce City Colorado Author: SCIO, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Commerce City, Colorado

Apr 24 2017
Pat's Small Engine Plus Deseptive Pricing ISANTI Minnesota Author: Pickens, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Pat's Small Engine Plus ISANTI, Minnesota

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Luis Cruz Danny Auto Acceosories I have better deals that pays me more money, wait until I have time for you. SAN BERNARDINO California
Author: RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California Body Work & Repair: Luis Cruz SAN BERNARDINO, California