HIGHWAY 70 SMALL ENGINE REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: HIGHWAY 70 SMALL ENGINE REPAIR
There may be more specific results for "HIGHWAY 70 SMALL ENGINE REPAIR"
For more specific results for "HIGHWAY 70 SMALL ENGINE REPAIR"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Midas They did a full tune up my suv still miss firing,they said i need new gaskets, charge me and than didnt do the job,everyday i would go back and it was something else they got me for least $800 miss my ride up .they miss my muffler up on my car also. Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas Columbus ohio, Ohio

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 21 2017
Yelp Inc Yelp allows a slanderous and completely false yelp review to be posted by someone who never did business with us. Belmont, CA Internet, CA and New York. Author: Belmont, California Auto Repair Service: Yelp Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Corporation Filing Service I started a small LLC business, at the end of July 2017, and at the begining of August 2017 received this so-called Annual Minutes Statement, requesting The Names of all Shareholders, The names of all Corporate Directors, The names of all Corporate Officers, and their Titles, Contact Name, Phone, and E-mail....and most importantly ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Tallahassee Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: Corporation Filing Service Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 21 2017
LVH Sytems Locksmithservice,Semitruckrepairservice ripped me off of money demanded money up front then after I got my windshield fixed still had to pay all of it and the guy just cashed the com check then will not talk to you on the phone van nuys California Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: LVH Sytems Internet

Aug 20 2017
tempoe Why not lease it summer of 2016 I went through them to get a swimming pool.I fulfilled my agreement of paying on the item for 5 months and then wanted to exercise my right to return the item.  Internet Author: Grottoes, Virginia Small Business Services: tempoe Internet

Aug 20 2017
Independent Auto Repair Mike Tevis Auto mechanic scamming multiple consumers. Ignores court order to refund. Chico California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Mechanics: Independent Auto Repair Chico, California

Aug 20 2017
The Collision Shop, Mr. Simms-16160 Telegraph Rd · (313) 541-2742 Collision Shop, Mr. Simms Mr. Simms, We Pay Your Deductible, Collision Shop, Detroit collision shop Detroit Michigan
Author: Michigan Auto Repair Service: The Collision Shop, Mr. Simms-16160 Telegraph Rd · (313) 541-2742 Detroit, Michigan

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
ct discount muffler and brake Inflated estimates by 8 - 10 x danbury Connecticut Author: newtown, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: ct discount muffler and brake danbury, Connecticut

Aug 18 2017
T.J.Farms Small fry Boise Idaho Author: Cocoa, Florida Convenience Stores: T.J.Farms Internet

Aug 18 2017
Source One 360 Source1net.comSource OneSource 360 I didn't get paid and I am still getting the runaround Fitchburg Nationwide Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Techzone247 Scam - Advertise as a HP Technical support phone number MN Author: San Jose, California Computer Service & Repair: Techzone247 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
Taurususa international Taurus international Horrible repair service customer service and response is a joke Miami Florida Author: Stratford, Connecticut Sporting-good Manufactures: Guns & Ranges: Taurususa international Miami, Florida

Aug 17 2017
 kingkong.com.au, King Kong Digital Agency, King Kong SEO STAY AWAY from King Kong Digital Agency south yarra Nationwide Author: melbourne, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: King Kong Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
H.A.S. At Home Appliance Repair, Inc through HomeAdvisor RIDICULOUS RATES! Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Appliances: H.A.S. Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 17 2017
Reproductions Art reproductionsart.com bad quality paintings rude customer support Paris France Nationwide Fake Report as Usual Author: Los Angeles, California Art Gallery: Reproductions Art Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Happy Computers Don Groves Incompetent Computer Technician North Port Florida Author: North Port, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Happy Computers North Port, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Appliance Repair Service Columbus Refrigeration & Appliance Repair repair samsung ref. charged for new board, went up to 50 told unplug &plug back in now down to 15 Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus,, Indiana Appliances: Appliance Repair Service Columbus, Indiana

Aug 16 2017
Pep Boys-Manny, Moe, & Jack Automobile damage Greensburg, Pennsylvania Author: Somerset, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys-Manny, Moe, & Jack Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
Reptilinks Nick Helble Refused to refund money per agreement after company received product back. Blanchester Ohio Author: North Attleboro, Massachusetts Small Business Services: Reptilinks Blanchester, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
Dottie Giudice I ordered one small skin product for $4.95 & received another eye product for $5.95, did not order Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Skin Care: Dottie Giudice Longmont, Colorado