Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

HIGHWAY 70 SMALL ENGINE REPAIR

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
State Farm Auto Insurance Claims Diminished Value Claim Atlanta Nationwide Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: State Farm Auto Insurance Claims Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Selman Chevrolet Failed to return parts removed from auto that were not part of the repair work. Orange California Author: Tustin, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Selman Chevrolet Orange, California

Feb 27 2017
Exotic Custom Cars and Design Inc. Russell Simpson Destroyed My Car and Stole Over $11,300 Huntington Beach California
Author: yorba linda, California Body Work & Repair: Exotic Custom Cars and Design Inc. Huntington Beach , California

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
techdrive inc Log Me In / techdrive support Techdrive Does Not Provide Proper Service and Support Falls Church/Offshore tech support Virginia/Offshore tech support Author: Marysville, Washington Computer Service & Repair: techdrive inc Falls Church, Virginia

Feb 26 2017
stereo-needs carstereoneeds Mom & Pop Audio Speedsounds, Inc. Elizabeth Ann Paz (owner) WARRANTY NO GOOD. WON'T RESPOND TO EMAILS AFTER GETTING RETURN OF STEREO FOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT Murrieta California Author: Augusta, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: stereo-needs Murrieta, California

Feb 26 2017
TDS Transmission Same Lies to the Public Bowmanville Ontario Author: Bowmanville, Ontario Auto Repair Service: TDS Transmission Bowmanville, Ontario

Feb 25 2017
Your Local Tech LLC. Armando Aguilar Your Local Tech LLC. Armando Aguilar scams elderly people into giving him their credit cards and performed fraudulent charges without approval Katy Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Your Local Tech LLC. Katy, Texas

Feb 25 2017
J&S Diesel James Martinez. Owner Masters of Deception, no written estimates, implied trust me and we will see what the problem really is This is the entrance to the fu Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: J&S Diesel Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 25 2017
Computadoras Rey & Rey FRAUDE, NO VAYAN A COMPUTADORAS REY & REY, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo DomingoComputers Rey & Rey FRAUD, DO NOT GO TO COMPUTERS REY & REY, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo Domingo Author: Santo Domingo, California Computer Service & Repair: Computadoras Rey & Rey Santo Domingo, Other

Feb 25 2017
Edwards Transmission broke other parts when putting in a motor indianapolis Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Edwards Transmission indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Repair Shop Take car for repair and then parts are disassembled and likely sold off. Rochester Hills Michigan
Author: Oxford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Rochester Hills, Michigan

Feb 24 2017
Skin Noir Was not told that I would receive monthly and billed $186.39 for these small useless jars of cream. Fountain Valley California Author: New Castle, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Noir California

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
O'Brien Garage Doors Repair Specialists Overcharges and force sells item NOVA Virginia Author: Ashburn, Virginia Garage Door Companies: O'Brien Garage Doors Repair Specialists Virginia

Feb 23 2017
$300 Data Recovery WARNING!! $300 DATA RECOVERY IS A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD DRIVE! Los Angeles California
True Update Of Lawsuit. Author: madison, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: $300 Data Recovery Los Angeles, California

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

Feb 23 2017
Meineke Car Care #4135 Could not perform car repair in 10 days. Someone else had to fix. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care #4135 Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 22 2017
Emergency Construction Repair Emergency Water Restoration Management of construction project Houston, Texas Author: Redondo Beach, California Consumer Services: Emergency Construction Repair Lawndale, CA 90260, California

Feb 22 2017
Outbound Engine Unethical sales tactics with 0 results Austin Texas Author: Kihei, Hawaii Sales People: Outbound Engine Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Collisionworks Norman Oklahoma Author: Noble , Oklahoma Body Work & Repair: Collisionworks Norman , Oklahoma

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 21 2017
Precision Transmission & Auto Repair Scam/Fraud Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Precision Transmission & Auto Repair Woodbridge, New Jersey