Your Search | home eq, servicing dba the money store

Apr 19 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 19 2014
Netspend Netspend let thiefs steal your money.....May be inside job!!! Tacoma washington Author: Lakewood, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Samiyatex Crooks, lie, cheat and steal Samiyatex is crooked company that runs by a lot of Middle eastern Indians. These people has lie, cheat and steal. They will sell you grad D clothes and shoes for grad A++. The y have been doing it to a lot of people. They did it to me in the passed. They showed me all the grad A++ used products and once i payed for the merchandises and leave. They switched the grad A++ with grad D. Can you imaging that i spent over $40,000 for good quality? Instead they sent me a container full of garbage. Almost every items were torn and had holes. I repeat do not trust these people. They love money and they are very dishonest. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Samiyatex Los Angeles, California

Apr 19 2014
united benefit advantage/ daily savings solutions siphoning off money every month from debit card alger, ohio Author: Sierra Madre, California Miscellaneous Companies: united benefit advantage Internet

Apr 19 2014
zbiddy Fraud - I won several auctions, they took my money but never received anything! 434 S. Military Trail, Deerfield Bch,  Florida 33442 Author: Southern, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: zbiddy Internet

Apr 19 2014
MIO prepaid reloadable cards Tesha Williams recieved the pin number on my reloadable card and took the money off of it. chicago Illinois Author: warsaw, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: MIO prepaid reloadable cards chicago, Illinois

Apr 19 2014
U-Store Appliances Thieves at U-Store Appliances Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Appliances: U-Store Appliances Dallas, Texas

Apr 19 2014
Home Depot Re: I am another Home Depot sucker Van Nuys California Author: sherman oaks, California Hardware & Tools: Home Depot Re: van Nuys, California

Apr 19 2014
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp. REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in travel industry. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges dedicated to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: clearwater, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 19 2014
ecommerce support llc hello, I started this program and was told that this is an online base business program and would pay $299.00 down which I payed upfront. Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Work at Home: ecommerce support llc Internet

Apr 19 2014
Ally Bank Worst bank I've ever dealt with. Blocked my account and ripped off my money! Detroit Michigan Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Ally Bank Detroit, Michigan

Apr 19 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Apr 19 2014
Stanley Warranty Stole money from me Englewd Clfs New Jersey Author: Harvey, Louisiana Warranty Companies: Stanley Warranty Englewd Clfs, New Jersey

Apr 19 2014
my cash now Loan mediation inc claimed i have a fraud case filed against me and to avoid a bench warrant i need to pay money to clear my name. already collected money and more money pending to come out of my account on 25 th of april for second fraud accusation pasadena California Author: dolan springs , Arizona Internet Fraud: my cash now pasadena, California

15, Report #1120289

Apr 19 2014
Josef Yarmus AKA RestoRestoration Pros of Arizona, Ground Zero Restoration, Dynamic Restoration, Wet2Dry More Ripping off people that perform work for him. scottsdale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Work at Home: Josef Yarmus scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 19 2014
Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation Final Cases, ICI, ici-ca.com They steal your money, scam, debt collection company without a license Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Collection Agencies: Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation Rancho Cucamonga, California

17, Report #1102081

Apr 19 2014
National General Insurance GMAC, National General Insurance of Winston Salem NOT PROFRESSIONAL, WASTE OF MONEY, SCAM, TOTAL RIPOFF Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Car Insurance: National General Insurance Winston Salem, North Carolina

Apr 19 2014
Advisory World Group - FRAUD ALERT Fraudulent Business Practices. DO NOT send your money to these people! Torrance California Author: New York, New York Telemarketing Companies: Advisory World Group Torrance, California

Apr 19 2014
Kevin Mcdermott - Warning! - Contractor / Vehicle Fraud Cheat PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER/CHEAT Cloverdale, British Columbia
Author: Cloverdale, British Columbia Home Improvements: Kevin McDermott Langley, British Columbia

Apr 19 2014
TREADSTONE 77 OR JERRY HAUSER BAD CHECK FRO A COLLECTION I HIRED HIM TO COLLECT. KEPT ALL THE MONEY AND WROTE ME A BAD CHECK NASSAU COUNTY NEW YORK Author: nassau, New York Collection Agencies: TREADSTONE 77 NASSAU COUNTY, NY, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
John Floyd Unique Construction Unique ConstructionUnique Construction Group LLC Do not do business with this rip off Farmington hills Michigan
Author: Ferndale, Michigan Home Improvements: John Floyd Unique Construction Farmington hills, Michigan

Apr 19 2014
newegg.com Buy 50 inch samsung tv and its defective and they say going to take 20 days to get my money back Internet Author: oak park, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: newegg.com Internet

Apr 19 2014
Galaxy S4 Flip Case Store Slick funs Sent only portion of order. which was extremely late. Does not respond to request for credit on portion not sent. Internet Author: Armada, Michigan Specialty Stores: Galaxy S4 Flip Case Store Internet

Apr 19 2014
SureShot 2k, Inc. SureShot BooksSureShot Books PublishingDerrin HarringtonDerrin Love TOTAL FRAUD! USES EBAY TO STEAL MONEY ONLINE!! Nyack New York Author: New York, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: SureShot 2k, Inc. Nyack, New York

Apr 19 2014
Protean Terrarium Design -Jason Perillo- customglassterrariums.com took my money....never delivered product...many promises and lies. Winthrop Maine Author: Annapolis, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Protean Terrarium Design Winthrop, Maine