Your Search | hp ,hewlett packard company

Apr 17 2014
Cenafil AKA Oevau Technologies, Richard Gorman ripoff company, Scam Diet Products, Double Charged, Product not sent Orlando Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!
Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Cenafil, Oevau Technologies Orlando, Florida

Apr 17 2014
apple depot Never sent the product, never replied to emails, fake company Toronto Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Miscellaneous Electronics: apple depot Internet

Apr 17 2014
radio-code.com radio-code.com, bell south Ordered radio code for my car with express service, radio code received and did not work. The time frame to get the code was not as advertised. Emailed them for a refund, no reply from company. Called Paypal regarding a dispute. Paypal was their pal and did not favor on my side. Don't know what I was charged for as the radio code did not work nor did it arrive on time as promised. Internet Author: Burbank, California Computer Software: radio-code.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. Fraudulent Company treatens with increasing interest on fabricated debt they refuse to explain Greenville South Carolina Author: Olympia, Washington Collection Agencies: RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. 15 S. Main St., Suite 600, South Carolina

Apr 17 2014
Gordon Myers Author of Street Smart Kids, Children's Behavioral Coach Proof of Anti-Bully Advocate Gordon Myers Attempt to Extort PR Company Sherman Oaks Internet
Author: Burbank, California Work Place Bullies: Gordon Myers Internet

Apr 17 2014
Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing I-clubmarketing.com I-clubmarketing explosive media inc Donovan media explosive media inc the web leaders ny law professionals WARNING SCAM COMPANY OF TOM DONOVAN HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY POLICE FOR FRAUD Oceanside New York Author: Oceanside, New York Internet Fraud: Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing Oceanside, New York

Apr 17 2014
Elite Kilimanjaro Do not use this company to climb Kilimanjaro. It's not a real company and a scam. Olathe Kansas Author: Albany, Texas Tourist Attractions: Elite Kilimanjaro Olathe, Kansas

Apr 17 2014
home service guy Big scam company HOME SERVICE GUY do not buy from them indiana Nationwide Author: indianpolis, Indiana Cleaning Services: home service guy Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
BestCustomEssay BESTCUSTOMESSAY.ORG Rip off company Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Customer: BestCustomEssay Internet

Apr 17 2014
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp. REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in travel industry. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges dedicated to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Travel Agencies: First Class Vacations Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Beverly Diamonds beverlydiamonds.com This company appears to no longer exist except to take your money. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Beverly Diamonds Internet

Apr 17 2014
Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery Unscrupulous Towing company Kenvil New Jersey Author: Orange, New Jersey Auto Towing: Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery Kenvil, New Jersey

Apr 17 2014
Sunglasses Giant DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY!! MIGHT BE SCAM COMPANY Round Rock Texas Author: Virginia Sunglasses: Sunglasses Giant Internet

Apr 17 2014
Consumer Tax Relief Their rep said he would put a program for my tax problem. When i got to the case worker two weeks later, she didn't have a clue what i was talking about. I later found that this program never existed. They said they would no a better job of doing my taxes than turbo tax, they didn't do any better. They charge my credit card $19.99 monthy without my approval. This company is a riffoff. Irvine California Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Tax Services: Consumer Tax Relief Irvine , California

Apr 17 2014
JIANGMO TECHNOLOGY No 1508, 3th Floor, SEG BuildingHuaqiang North Rd, Futian district Shenzhen, GuangdongChina Attention, a professional RIPOFF company Shenzhen, Guangdong China
Author: Marseilles, France, Alabama Appliances: JIANGMO TECHNOLOGY Shenzhen, Guangdong, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Coinfirma, @thebitcoingirl, Jennifer Felton, Ryan Felton Coinfirma are a SCAM bitcoin mining company Atlanta Georgia Author: Leiria , Other Internet Fraud: Coinfirma Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
warranty corporation warranty aceptance corp bogus company mobile Alabama Author: mechanicsville, Virginia Auto Warranty: warranty corporation mobile, Alabama

Apr 16 2014
3d Powersports Lewisville Tx Gary at 3d powersports Worst Repair company (Jetski's and waverunners) Lewisville Texas
Author: Mckinney, Texas Boat Dealers: 3d Powersports Lewisville Tx Lewisville, Texas

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Roadside Towing and Recovery Predatory Towing Company in Durham North Carolina
Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Storage: Roadside Towing and Recovery Durham, North Carolina

Apr 16 2014
Warp and Phil this company doesn't pay its bills or employees - - make sure you only pay COD for product!! Yorba Linda California
Author: Yorba Linda, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Warp and Phil Yorba Linda, California

Apr 16 2014
National Processing LLC, Wayne Hamilton, Icheckgateway, Jason Estes, Chris Hall, JRE Virtual Architect Business Owners Beware This Company Will Steal Your Own Money From You.... Orem Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: National Processing LLC Orem, Utah

Apr 16 2014
Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company Agent Beware, Over Priced Bad Quality Leads, Clients Fall off Books Fast Pheonix Arizona Author: Bath, Maine Insurance Companies: Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company Pheonix, Arizona

Apr 16 2014
National Aid Group The National Aid Group is scamming people out of there money and they are not a legit company and using false advertising. Newport Beach CA Author: Newburg, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: National Aid Group Internet

Apr 16 2014
PSA DNA AUTHENTICATION SERVICES R&R AUTOGRAPH AUCTION JOHN REZNIKOFF STEVE GRAD Henry YEE Al Glaser Steven Cyrkin John Eaton Bob Eaton Roger Epperson Francis Eaton Racketeering , Organized crime, Forgery , Huge Fraud based company Internet Author: manchester, New Hampshire Auction / Liquidators: PSA DNA AUTHENTICATION SERVICES Internet