Your Search | hrs usa, roomstore furniture

Jun 29 2016
Xfinityone auto sales Sam elhaj Sam elhaj selling emergency equipment to the USA public Houston Texas Author: Seaside heights , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Xfinityone auto sales Huston , Texas

Jun 29 2016
Furniture From Home took forever to deliver damaged dining suite and unwilling to make it right Costa Mesa California Author: Newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture From Home Costa Mesa, California

Jun 29 2016
Scripps Natural Mattress are NOT organic mattresses. They contain synthetic Polypropylene and more Carlsbad California Author: North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Scripps Natural Mattress Carlsbad, California

Jun 28 2016
dotandbo BUYER BEWARE Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: dotandbo Internet

Jun 28 2016
Greenscape USA LLC/iheart radio, Rob from Greenscape, Patrick from iheart used iheart bidding site, mulching service not completed or refunded when not completed Parma Ohio Author: Medina, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Greenscape USA LLC/iheart radio Parma, Ohio

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 27 2016
American Slings - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Replacement slings made wrong size, company would not stand behind its product, no returns! Pompano Beach Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: American Slings Internet

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Casa Dio Poor Quality. No Returns. Ripoff. Avoid Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Casa Dio Miami, Florida

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 23 2016
Kanes Furniture Lifetime warranty fraud Lakeland Nationwide Author: Hollister, Missouri Furniture & Furnishings: Kanes Furniture Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
CashNet USA CNU online holding LLC This company reported earning to the IRS in the amount of $1497 that I they had withheld Chicago Illinois Talk Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Services: CashNet USA Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Publisher Clearing House PCH SCAM USA Nationwide Please provide details Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Publisher Clearinh House Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 23 2016
Open Business Solutions YELLOW PAGE USA Fraudulently signed my name in the attempt to lock me into a agreement and sent me a bill for $4752.00. i have answered each bill with a firm statement that this is fraud and they can go F*** themselves Frankfurt Internet Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Open Business Solutions Internet

Jun 23 2016
Wayfair a zillion thing home don't believe what you see Internet Author: Sylvan Lake, Alberta Furniture & Furnishings: Wayfair a zillion thing home Internet

Jun 23 2016
Acceptance now District manager Scott Employee Chris & Nicole Rude and unprofessional Lexington Kentucky
... Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance now Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Hayneedle Plumstruck Total ripoff. Inferior products Internet Author: Indian shores, , Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Hayneedle Internet

Jun 22 2016
Cash loan USA Mark-Monica moton They overdraft my account 900.00 saying that I was approved for a 5000.00loan put money into my account then the.checks was forged Atlanta Georgia Author: Pompano beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cash loan USA Atlanta , Georgia

Jun 22 2016
trendyrugs.com rugs international BOGUS site does not respond to emails but is quick to take your money Internet Author: Grandy, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: trendyrugs.com Internet

Jun 22 2016
Cordial Bengals Mother breeding,,, they change names on website everyday. I got ripped off. They sent me to a travel place called USA pet travel they took me for another 500.00 Cordial bengals Springfield Massachusetts Author: Renton, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Cordial Bengals Springfield, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 21 2016
Database USA Jason Dailey Vice President Knowingly sells outdated data over a decade old Omaha Nebraska Author: albertville, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 21 2016
Jeffrey Rech Another Crsigslist scammer like the previous ones but I decided to post because the name of the Craigslist scammer New York, New York USA Internet Author: Plano, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Jeffrey Rech Internet