Your Search | hrs usa, levitz furniture

Oct 13 2015
CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT John Miller These people are claiming i owe $1280.00 and a potential $3699.00 if i don't contact them within 24 hrs without telling me who i exactly owe but are threatening me with a lawsuit. Internet Author: silver spring, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT Internet

Oct 13 2015
USA MOVING GROUP lied too Nationwide Author: ashley, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: USA MOVING GROUP Nationwide

Steve Monier Construction warranty manager Wylie Texas
Author: Wylie, Texas Furniture Manufactures: Steve monuer Wylie, Texas

Oct 13 2015
GOLDEN FROG VPN This is a big FRAUD. If you have not signup with is website then you are lucky. You will get all the best from the free trial but once you make any payment with you card you will live to regret. Please dont be a victim!!! goldenfrog is a fraudulent website USA Internet Author: Abu dhabi, Alabama Adoption Agencies: GOLDEN FROG VPN Internet

Oct 13 2015
Mobile Furniture Repair Scott Qualls and Linda Qualls Took my money and never did the repair. I have called and emailed numerous times since July, Raleigh North Carolina Author: Angier, North Carolina Upholstery: Mobile Furniture Repair Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 13 2015
Ashley Furniture Leather living sets .. I have one of there set's and its Peeling. Its Ashley Furniture i bought from 2 Brothers in Penn Hills Pa PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Ashley Furniture nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Virgelia Productions Virgelia Villegas, Miss Latina Global, Miss Asia USA This Pageant is A Fraud!!! Virgelia Doesn't care if you're beautiful or not! All she wants is money. Panorama California Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Pageants: Virgelia Productions Panorama , California

Oct 12 2015
Bi-rite Furniture birite furniture, hey hey furniture, houston, bi-rite furniture, They STOLE $325 DOLLARS FROM ME! i when there to buy furniture, I told them I didn't want the table anymore, they told me that there was refunds and he just walked away.  Houston Texas
Author: New Caney, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Bi-rite Furniture Houston, Texas

Oct 11 2015
The Firm Consultants, Inc. SPM new york, SPM Hoboken, Michael Mounter, Credico USA. Scam masters are in new location. Watch out PA! Please read before you meet these criminals. Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Bronx, New York Door to Door Sales: The Firm Consultants, Inc. Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2015
Once Upon A Time Consignment Once Upon A Time Furniture Consignment Non Payment, Plays Games with check Poor Business Practices, Poor customer service Pensacola Florida Author: Florida Consignment Stores: Once Upon A Time Consignment Pensacola, Florida

Oct 10 2015
desmond clark, Sarah Piper Nuvox Communications desmond clark scammed me on Craigs List. Likes to text 81 texts and likes to use fake pay pal site and money grams for merchandise not purchases physically but makes you think he is and uses pay pal. Leads you to believe he is honest and and has put his money inot your pay pal account and when there is trouble getting money into pay pal account likes to get the FBI involved saying they are monitoring this transaction. marietta Internet Ga.
Author: catskill, New York Furniture & Furnishings: desmond clark Internet

Oct 09 2015
11:29 PM Made a reservation and paid online to confirm. Drove 45 minutes to get to hotel only to find out there was no vacancy. In fact, every hotel in the area was sold out. Took 5 calls to to request a refun. Kept gettin disconnected. There office is not located in the US. Who know. Not USA Nationwide Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Air Travel: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Diamond Candles Took my money, then denied my order Internet
Author: Fort Hood, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Diamond Candles Internet

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
CASH USA Steve Anderson Says that I owe $1210 then pulls out my file and says I owe them $510.  On-Line Based Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Collection Agencies: CASH USA Internet

Oct 08 2015
Tidewater Workshop On 7 May 2015 I ordered the Sandy Hook Adirondack Chair Collection # 1450. Oceanville NJ Author: Tupper Lake, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Tidewater Workshop Internet

Oct 07 2015
Canon Canon USA blocks service instructions from consumer Melville New York Then ... Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Canon Melville, New York

Oct 07 2015
Appliances Connection Was paid $1200 for a couch I NEVER received. They sent the wrong couch and after over a month I have not been sent the couch I paid for! Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Appliances Connection Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
usa cash advance I have recently received 2 emails about reimbursement for a loan I never requested. Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Cash Services: usa cash advance Internet

Oct 06 2015
CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT parent online Loan multi finance Collection Company who owes and operates about more than 375 online loan websites all over the USA. Internet Author: Gwinn, Michigan Cash Services: CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT Internet

Oct 06 2015
Luxxella Luxxella - A Fancy Name for Never Receiving Your Order Los Angeles California Author: Arvada, Colorado Furniture & Furnishings: Luxxella Los Angeles, California

Oct 06 2015
Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex I am suing for misinformation, the sales reps and managers lie to their customers. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Rental Stores: Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex Austin, Texas

Oct 06 2015
Opad lighting Jose Coreas, Chris Christo, Claudine morgan Crooks,thieves....ordered chairs in April 2015, never delivered, they charged master card 2,700 and never processed the order, we were repeatedly told chairs would arrive in 4to six weeks New York New York Case solved Author: Solana beach, California Furniture Manufactures: Opad lighting New York, New York

Oct 05 2015
living spaces living spaces Author: corona, California Furniture & Furnishings: living spaces