Your Search | hrs usa & roomstore furniture

Oct 22 2014
USA Screens USA Pools, USA Screens, USA Landscapes (Andre Chestnut) SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Coral Springs Florida
Author: pompano beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: USA Screens Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 22 2014
Net Loan USA rip offs Nationwide Author: Baldwin Park , California Loans: Net Loan USA Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Fast Cash Services USA Ray Bresslene and Collection Manager Mark Robinson Fast Cash Services threatening me with a lawsuit over funds I never received. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Internet Fraud: Fast Cash Services USA Internet

Oct 22 2014
ACS USA Cash Services Pay Day ACS USAACS USAAmerican Cash ServicesACS Legal GroupUSA UnlimitedAmerican Legal ServicesAdvance Cash ServicesACS Inc. they are claiming I owe a pay day loan, which I never had and claiming that if I don't pay $965.75 IMMEDIATELY that they will sue for some astronomical amount of $3,873.81.Internet Author: New York Cash Services: ACS USA Cash Services Internet

Oct 21 2014
CNN The idiots in the media and why nobody wants to drive a truck? The answer is simple ..we have seen our pay cut by more then 30% over last 13 yrs due to gov't regulations and greedy owners! commercial drivers pay substantially lower over last 14 years yet time away from home and work load greater everywhere usa Nationwide
Author: Waterloo, Indiana Federal Government: CNN Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Aaron's Hatboro Store Manager and all employees lease to buy furniture hatboro Pennsylvania Author: horsham, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Aaron's Hatboro hatboro, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
credit collection services CCS-USA they are trying to collect for Nationwide Insurance when the payment is automatically debited from my account and it is for the wrong amount which has never been charged to me by Nationwide Newton Massachusetts Author: Alabama Insurance Companies: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Oct 20 2014
CashNetUSA Consumerloans4allNetCedit.comLoans.net24/7 lenders They will Wallet and Purse rape you and your accounts w/out giving you a reach around or using any lube! internet land USA Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Loans: CashNetUSA Internet

Oct 18 2014
Vlad Goldenberg Zavis international Russian Rip-off makes false promises in Russia China and USA Feasterville Pennsylvania Author: Prince Edward Island Sales People: Vlad Goldenberg Feasterville, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2014
Telemarketing Leads for Agents Inbound USA; recruiters alliance group Cheated me out of $250 Atlanta Georgia Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Customer Leads: Telemarketing Leads for Agents Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 16 2014
Heirloom Antiques Fine Furniture Kingsport Tn Joshua Trimm I consigned an $4800 furniture piece with Joshua Trimm in June 2014.  Kingsport Tennessee Author: kingsport, Tennessee Auction / Liquidators: Heirloom Antiques Fine Furniture Kingsport Tn Kingsport, Tennessee

Oct 16 2014
Campus Concepts USA/ Ray Larkin Refusal to pay commissions owed as per LA Superior Court Judgement Dallas Texas Author: Midway, Utah Work at Home: Campus Concepts Usa Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Satic usa B.D. Erickson Gary lightsUMA ,utility management association, Light Power SolutionPat Strickland, Bobby West, Enegen Con men - Scam Artists Montana, Tupulo, Mississippi Author: birmingham, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Satic usa B.D. Erickson Montana

Oct 16 2014
Acceptance Now, Grand Home Furnishings, Harrisonburg, VA SCAM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WITH POOR CREDIT!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!! Harrisonburg Virginia Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now Harrisonburg, Virginia

Oct 15 2014
Silver Cloud Financial USA Money Shop I borrowed $700 and was charged $2,205 ,795.916% APR, in interest. I was not informed up front of this exorbitant interest rate. Upper Lake California Author: Monmouth Junction, New Jersey Financial Services: Silver Cloud Financial Upper Lake, California

Oct 15 2014
Eastern Connection Movers or Maier's Relocation Stole our furniture never delivered and cut off all contact with us Sellersville Pennsylvania Author: naples, Florida Moving Companies: Eastern Connection Movers Sellersville, Pennsylvania

Oct 14 2014
Jeromes Furniture Worst Customer Service EVER! And Defective Merchandise rancho Cucamongo California Author: rialto, California Furniture Manufactures: Jeromes Furniture rancho Cucamongo, Select State/Province

Oct 14 2014
Satic Usa ENERGY SAVING SCAM PRODUCTS Missoula Montana Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Satic Usa Missoula, Montana

Oct 14 2014
Individual acting as rep. from Cash Advance USA... Many names given, temperamental individual, Orlando Florida.,+Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Loans: Sam Wilson/John Smith/Acting as rep. from Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
Net Servicing LLC Internet USA SCAM took money from account internet Author: Le Sueur, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Net Servicing LLC Internet USA Select State/Province

Oct 13 2014
Advanced Technical Support RegPro Parelogic Scammed in USA boca raton Florida Author: london, Internet Fraud: Advanced Technical Support boca raton, Florida

Oct 12 2014
Value City Furniture I am so pissed Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Home & Garden Stores: Value City Furniture Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 12 2014
Jersey World USA Ordered football jersey on 12/13/13 and never received item or credit Internet Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Jersey World USA Internet