Your Search | hallmark pool & spa world

Oct 27 2016
Greg Scheuerman Clearwater Pool & Spa Service Coward badmouths his competitors online from the safety of his faceless keyboard, but we tracked you Orange California Author: Orange, California Cleaning Services: Greg Scheuerman Orange, California

Oct 26 2016
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Wells Fargo Dealer Services, RIPOFF... WORST VEHICLE FINANCE COMPANY IN THE WORLD COST ME 12,200 DOLLARS Santa Ana, California Nationwide Author: tomah, Wisconsin Car Financing: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
world winner .com gsn ive been playing on gsn for quite sometime and as soon as i made a deposit for cash games and started winning they suspended my accout and will not let me play Pennsylvania Author: ashland, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: world winner .com Pennsylvania

Oct 23 2016
Andrew Fike Sun n fun totally Wet Vinyl Liners Riverview Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Pool Services: Andrew Fike Riverview, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Evolutions inventions James Johnson and Lisa green I signed a form for them to know my inventions and they loved then said no then the inventions come out nationally and world wide Internet
Author: Cairns , Questionable Activities: Evolutions inventions Internet

Oct 23 2016
Live Technologies Inc (CITRIX SYSTEMS APICAL ON LINE RIGHT SIGNSATURE) Captured Google Search Page with advice computer would be disconnected. Unable use computer to search before calling the phone number given. Office 6 Panama City Panama INTERNET WORLD WIDE Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc E-1 Floor, Office 6 Panama City, Panama,

Oct 22 2016
Az Pool Remodeling Ripoff Company! Do NOT do the work they charge for! Stay FAR away from these thieves. Gilbert Arizona Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Pools & Saunas: Arizona Pool Remodeling Internet

Oct 22 2016
Jayco and Camping World Lakewood, Colorado Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Colorado RV Dealers: Jayco Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Resort Travelers International Inc. World Class Ripoff Artists Lake Mary Florida Author: New York, New York Resorts: Resort Travelers International Inc. Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide
13, Report #720621

Oct 20 2016
Sentry Surveillance REVIEW: Sentry Surveillance clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Sentry Surveillance, Inc. Sentry Surveillance, Inc. dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Pledges to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Atlanta, Houston, Dallas
Apologies for the above statements Author: Chicago, Illinois Security Services: Sentry Surveillance | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sentry Surveillance a Georgia Corporation servicing 17 states with security, surveillance needs. Full line of CCTV equipment, service, financing. Sentry Surveillance delivers entire system, handles installation, compatibility, start to finish, providing world class technical support & five year fix or replace warranty. Kennesaw, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Rosebrook Pools Would not honor lifetime warranty on pool shell by stopping service to me lake forest Illinois Author: paddock lane, Illinois Pool Builders: Rosebrook Pools Libertyville, Kentucky
15, Report #1332085

Oct 19 2016
Coastline Pools Randy Hall Pools Randy Hall Pool Services Randy Hall , owner of Coastline Pools has not refunded our money of $1487.54. Below is a text from Mr. Hall: Mr. A, I am meeting with the guys to get a refund on Monday.  La Marque Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Pool Services: Coastline Pools La Marque, Texas
16, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Med Spa Procedure has no effect, scammed me out of $3,660 Farmington Hills Michigan Author: South Lyon , Michigan Clinics: Luxury Med Spa Farmington Hills, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
One World Van Lines IBRAHIM ALZAATREH One World Van Lines STOLE from me Austin Texas Author: Boca Raton, Florida Moving Companies: One World Van Lines Austin, Texas

Oct 18 2016
World Thrift I have Shopped at World Thrift for several years now amd have turned a blind eye to the corruption of sales there. I can no lomger withstand their blatant sale of fake, ripoff goods. I have been ripped off far too many times. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Sales People: World Thrift Lake Worth, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Hallmark Ecards On line Internet Author: Winter Park , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Hallmark Ecards Internet

Oct 13 2016
Jeff Mongold and Shop the world Wanted me to cash a $2500 check and then send most of the money to 3 people in wa state Internet Author: Arnold, California Cash Services: Jeff Mongold

Oct 13 2016
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services MISSING PERSON NATISHA V LAX BUT DUE TO HIPPA I CAN'T BE TOLD IF SHE'S IN MENTAL HEALTH CARE los angeles Nationwide
How in the world do you know so much??? Author: Mesa, Arizona Mental Health: U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Xtreme Backyards Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Xtreme Backyards customers feel confident and secure with their purchase. Customers receive great follow up after delivery and have all questions answered. Xtreme Backyards strives to provide the highest customer satisfaction from sale to after delivery. Xtreme Backyards customers are guarenteed happiness from start to finish. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Xtreme Backyards recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: , California Pools & Saunas: Xtreme Backyards Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Xtreme Backyards, family owned and operated Nipomo, California. Xtreme Backyards, a personal approach when finding the right spa. Xtreme Backyards over 35 years’ experience in the hot tub industry. Xtreme Backyards provides the highest quality refurbished and new hot tubs on the Central Coast arroyo grande, California

Oct 12 2016
world headquarters i paid twice they said i won two million dollars Nationwide Author: santee, California Cash Services: world headquarters kansascity, Kansas