Your Search | hansen siding & windows

Jan 16 2017
Roofing and Siding of Cape Cod LLC Dmitry Labkovich, roofing and siding Cape Cod Roofing & Siding Dmitry Labkovich 68 Winslow Grey Gray Road Internet Author: wareham, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Roofing and Siding of Cape Cod LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 05 2017
CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS INC Acrylic windows, crazzing installed on porch enclosure after only 5 years, will not honor warranty OCALA Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Home Improvements: CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS OCALA, Florida

Jan 02 2017
Sears Home Improvement St Louis Vinyl Siding, Gutters, Terrible Experience Bridgeton Missouri Author: Lincoln, Illinois Building Services: Sears Home Improvement St Louis Bridgeton, Missouri

Dec 29 2016
PGT Industries Best windows - zero lifetime warranty North Venice Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Glass Companies: PGT Industries North Venice, Florida

6, Report #820131

Dec 23 2016
Window World World of Windows FTC & Attorney General's in 15 States say Window World operating illegally... North Wilkesboro, North Carolina Author: Washington, District of Columbia Attorneys General: Window World North Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Dec 18 2016
Side micro I paid $55.00 and was emailed a bogus download ,and was never mailed a hard copy of Windows 7 as it stated ,I emailed and called coustomer service with nobansures from either ,this is a scam and I got duped . Internet  Author: sanjose, California Adult Web Site: Side micro Internet

Dec 16 2016
Jack's Wholesale Windows false advertising Schoolcraft Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Jack's Wholesale Windows Internet

Dec 12 2016
Pro 1 Windows and Doors Twilight Zone Nightmare Dallas Texas
 Leslie, I want to make your experience with my company and your windows a success. Author: Carrollton, Texas Building Products: Pro 1 Windows and Doors Dallas, Texas

Dec 02 2016
R Siding Lori Menousek Poor Customer Service! Valley Nebraska Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Roofing Companies: R Siding Valley, Nebraska

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 26 2016
programs depot Sold me a Fake product number for windows 7 miami Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Software: programs depot miami, Florida

Nov 23 2016
Microsoft Office 365 I had previous professional version of Office Suit. Due to problems with the computer with Windows 10. And Indian technitian took over the computer and as a result several programs were deleted including Office Suit.when th Nationwide Author: Scarsdale, New York Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
bright futures glass and windows/ jeff lindstrom paid 50% to have a window installed, never heard from him again. colorado springs Colorado DeRosa complaint Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Glass Companies: joe derosa colorado springs, Colorado

Nov 13 2016
SEAL RITE WINDOWS JAY OF ALL TRADES Seal-Rite Windows & More WHAT A RIP OFF THEY SCAMMED ME OUT OF $8000.00 BEWARE KANSAS CITY THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IN KANSAS CITY ! KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: KANSAS CITY , Missouri Home Improvements: SEAL RITE WINDOWS KANSAS CITY , Missouri

Oct 26 2016
Precision Windows & Doors Bait & Switch....They don't give you the quality windows that you order. Instead its a cheaper version. Late too Lee's Summit Missouri Author: Kansas city, Missouri Home Improvements: Precision Windows & Doors Lee's Summit, Missouri

Oct 26 2016
Distinctive Design and Supply Rick Scarlatella ALSO never paid for web design, but WORSE ripped off for windows installation! left new jersey in virginia Wow, now this is slander Author: Aaa, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Advertising Agencies: Distinctive Design and Supply

Oct 24 2016
United Windows Always do your homework before buying no matter what saleman tell you(THEY CAN BE LIARS) Commerce California Author: Coto De Caza, California Window Manufacturers: United Windows Commerce, California

Oct 24 2016
Sonnys camp n travel My 2016 camper has flooded 2 times. The tablet that controls the jacks & the slide out has yet to EVER work. The windows on the slide out leaked. Concord North Carolina Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Customer: Sonnys camp n travel Concord, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
Sea Thur Windows Deposit with Ran Around VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Window Manufacturers: Sea Thur Windows VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia

Oct 21 2016
Ashley hawthorne thinks she is going to move her criminal family in the neighborhood to harass us this is our home we earned it and these evil bimbo witches are not stealing my home from me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 17 2016
Windows For Life DFW Scott Graham,Tabitha Deal, Tabitha Graham Window Repair Scam in Dallas Fort Worth Fort Worth Texas
Updated Address Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Windows For Life DFW Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 16 2016
Costco Wholesale Corporation Installing broken , damaged , chipped , cut and poorly made windows into my home. Nationwide
Author: London, Ontario Window Manufacturers: Costco Wholesale Corporation Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Live Calls Media Anita Hansen, but her real name I found out is Anita Burns. Husband is Stan Burns. They are currently on the run and owe 11M in a separate case. www.livecallsmedia.com - Anita Hansen aka Anita Burns New York NY Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Live Calls Media Internet

Oct 07 2016
Peachstate Windows Jeff Shea, Marilyn Shea Unscrupulous or just bad business people? a bit of each I fear Marietta Georgia Proves only one thing . . . Author: Marietta, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Peachstate Windows Internet