Your Search | hansen siding & windows

Oct 03 2015
Florida window and door Scams. Justin sales Manger, owner Scott Berman Owner Scott Berman owes PGT, Eco windows, Employees hundreds of thousands Palm Beach Gardens Fl
Author: Palm Beach Gardens , Florida Window Manufacturers: Florida window and door Scams.

Oct 03 2015
YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS fraud, pirate software downloaded from the internet. Windows software, Microsoft office etc.. BELLEVILLE New Jersey
Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Computer Software: YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS BELLEVILLE, New Jersey

Sep 29 2015
Cherokee Construction inc Cherokee Construction Of Findlay We had Cherokee construction replace our windows in our home . We bought these being told they was a lifetime guarantee .... It's been just over a year now and within months the trim on the outside of my window started falling off one or two at a time ...  Findlay Ohio
Author: Lima , Ohio Builders & Contractors: Cherokee Construction inc Findlay, Ohio

Sep 24 2015
Lindsay T. Hansen, MD /Las Vegas Concierge DoctorLas Vegas Nevada VIP Doctor in Las Vegas wants more money to be a good doctor, and then is awful. Boutique medicine is a rip off. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Lindsay T. Hansen, MD Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Sep 18 2015
softwaresupplysource softwaresupporthub WINDOWS 7 ACTIVATION KEY PROBLEM Internet Author: RIVERBANK, California Computer Software: softwaresupplysource Internet

Sep 18 2015
Pella Window Corporation Pella Windows does not honor their warrenty Nationwide Author: Midwest, Kansas Window Manufacturers: Pella Window Corporation Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
J&M Computer Repair Failed to give me a working windows 7 disk in case of re install Mt Pleasant Pennsylvania Rebuttal Author: Tarrs, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: J&M Computer Repair Mt Pleasant, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2015
Primera Printers Primera Printers NOT Windows campatible. LX400 LX900 LX2000 CX1000 etc Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Software: Primera Printers Internet

Sep 13 2015
Life Technician This company scrambled my Windows computer with a message my credit cards were compromised. They quoted my IP address Nevada Internet Author: Harrow, Alabama Computer Fraud: Life Technician Internet

Sep 12 2015
tech aid services Dexter employee #69118, techaidservices.comCaller ID shows #403-555-0110 Called saying my windows computer was trying to download unauthorized or malicious material and wanted to verify my computers ID and serial number none Internet Author: New Meadows, Idaho Computer Fraud: tech aid services Internet

Sep 09 2015
Software Supply Store Fake Windows 8.1 Pro Serial number Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Software: Software Supply Store Internet

Sep 09 2015
Texas Home Exteriors greg kapitangreg (the siding mand) kapitanshelly kapitan shelly (the siding man) kapitanTexas Home rip off, scam, do not pay there employees, bad contractor, rob peter to pay paul, take your money and run spring, lake livingston, the woodlands, houston Texas
Author: spring, Texas Home Improvements: Texas Home Exteriors spring, Texas

Sep 03 2015
J Randolp Restorations John Ruggles HE RUINED MY HOUSE!! HE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY WITH OVERSPARY .ALL MY GLASS ON MY WINDOWS ,19 IN TOTAL, ARE SPRAYED BLUE ,HOUSE IS BLOTCHY westport Connecticut Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: J Randolp Restorations westport, Connecticut

Aug 31 2015
SealRite Windows LLC- Josh Stone Stone Built, Joshua Stone Josh Stone hired me and now is refusing to pay me the wages/commissions earned totalling $6,600 Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Employees: SealRite Windows LLC- Josh Stone Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 29 2015
Windows Tech Pros Selling Virus Removal Internet Author: Cedar City, Utah Computer Service & Repair: Windows Tech Pros Internet

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 22 2015
Continental Siding Supply Took advantage of my mentally disabled nephew. Independence Missouri A couple of points for you to check out Author: Anytown, Alabama Home Improvements: Continental Siding Supply Independence, Missouri

Aug 20 2015
techsupplyking Purchased windows 7 professional download. Could not validate, contacted Microsoft to discover that the software has been validated 48 times before me.. Internet Author: Branford, Florida Computer Software: techsupplyking Internet

Aug 19 2015
Hansons Widows and Siding Ignores Customers from improper installation on new windows Troy Michigan Author: Royal Oak , Michigan Window Manufacturers: Hansons Windows and Siding Troy , Michigan

Aug 18 2015
Gorell-softlite Indiana, Pennsylvania guaranteed vinyl triple glazed windows for 50 years.After 8 years, 4 widows are clouding. Indiana Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Author: Statesboro, Georgia Window Manufacturers: Gorell-softlite National

Aug 16 2015
7-10 Services Jesse Haug (owner) Nightmare Contractor! Roofing, Siding, Painting Apple Valley Minnesota
Author: Houlton, Wisconsin Consumer Services: 7-10 Services Apple Valley, Minnesota

Aug 15 2015
06:32 PM Windows 10 credit card scams. Internet Microsoft using Windows 10 to scam children and their Parents Author: San Bruno, California Computer Fraud: Internet

Aug 15 2015
Walter Mielczarak , Owner of Williamsburg Townhomes in Garland, Texas, is a SCAMMER. A SWINDLER. He is CHEATING PEOPLE out of their Application Fees! Claiming to Run Backgrounds and NEVER DOING SO While LYING TO PEOPLE Like He Has When No BACKGROUND CHECK has been run! No Employers Have Been Contacted! He has a F Rating With the BBB! Williamsburg Townhomes Also Should Be CONDEMNED! Rat Droppings! Mold! Stained, Soiled Carpet! Broken Windows and Light Fixtures! Ceilings That are FALLING in and a SINKING FLOOR! ROACHES and SEX OFFENDERS! READ the GOOGLE COMPLAINTS For Williamsburg Townhomes located at xx Forest Park Lane, in Garland, TX 75060. WATER MIELCZARAK IS A CROOK! Garland Texas

Aug 07 2015
Rogers Auto Body & Paint Thomas Rogers we paid Thomas Rogers to paint our car, he informed us when we called about when to pick it up that his detail girl had burnt the paint job while buffing it, he said he would have to repaint it and have it detailed by july 31 at noon, when we arrived, and I approached the car, I was like OH MY GOD what did you do to our car, as I walked around it, I pointed out all the places that not only had huge burnt places with NO paint but also some body damage to hood and trunk, damage done to seals around windows where he taped paper on them, As I was exspressing my disgust with his work , his response was detail was not included, so he detailed the car out of the KINDNESS of his heart???? when my husband said he would leave it longer to have him fix it, he said the paint is on it thats what you paid for! Calhoun Georgia
Author: Dalton, Georgia Body Work & Repair: Rogers Auto Body & Paint Calhoun , Georgia