HANSEN SIDING & WINDOWS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Hansen Siding & Windows
There may be more specific results for "Hansen Siding & Windows"
For more specific results for "Hansen Siding & Windows"
Showing 1-25 of 4,280 Found Reports For more specific results for "Hansen Siding & Windows"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
CCI windows and doors Jordan Richardson CCI solar shield Watch out for Jordan Richardson never pays his employees Palm harbor Florida
Author: Safety harbor, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: CCI windows and doors Palm harbor, Florida

Aug 20 2017

3, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Aug 08 2017
American Craftsman sold me the wrong sliding door. Had it installed and it does not open. No installation manual provided. tried to contact american craftsman windows. impossible okeechobee Florida Author: Okeechobee, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: American Craftsman okeechobee, Florida

Aug 06 2017
TemplateZone KMT Software Won't Help With Activation After Complete Windows Reinstallation Chesnut tHill Massachusetts Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: TemplateZone ChestHill, Massachusetts

Aug 01 2017
Dan Green Faulty Sunroom Windows Sold and Installed Blaming Supplier for not Honoring Warranty Altoona Pennsylvania Author: Duncansville, Pennsylvania Glass Companies: James Bonerigo Duncansville, Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2017
Pasco Aluminum And Screening Inc Acyrlic Windows I can not use Deductions not taken by the Company Hudson Florida
Author: Spring Hill, Florida Building Products: Pasco Aluminum And Screening Inc Hudson, Florida

Jul 28 2017
Prestige Platinum Realty Tacom InvestmentsStevens Group Not responding to Emergency San Tan Valley Arizona Threatens evictions when rent is paid in full Author: Glendale, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Prestige Platinum Realty San Tan Valley, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Avi Shirit Abraham Interior Inc, ASL Precious Metal and Refinery Inc. Interior design, Custom Kitchens and Windows. Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Avi Shirit Boca Raton , Florida

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 16 2017
Kinro Manufacturing New home with windows and doors not fit for a barn Nampa Idaho Author: Victor, Idaho Building Products: Kinro Manufacturing Nampa, Idaho

Jul 12 2017
Private Internet Access Just Plain Ignored Me, with NO SERVICE Denver Colorado An Update: Some Relief! Author: Huntington Station, New York On-Line Business: Private Internet Access Denver, Colorado

Jul 09 2017
PS INSPECTION SERVICE LLC RAYMOND ROTOLO Non profressional and doesnt pay their vendors DOUGLASVILLE Georgia Settlement was made between parties involved Author: villa rica, Georgia Home Inspections: PS INSPECTION SERVICE LLC DOUGLASVILLE, Georgia

Jul 06 2017
Phenix Ciry district attorney Phenix City police department I was falsely accused by this wells fargo manager who was my neighbor I was the one being harassed to death but the police charged me with harassment then i was found guilty of harassing her but the charges were dropped I was told i couldn't sue her and because of that she has been harassing me with her renters and family members because she got away with falsely accusing me before i just don't know what to do and my yard keeps getting vandalized they have crossed the line to many times in harassing me phenix city ALABAMA Ashley hawthorne has set her self up for wells fargo being sued because they chose to get involved with them saying they don't get involved with domestic while they did on her behalf Author: United States, Civil Rights Violators: Phenix Ciry district attorney Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
North Coast Home Inspection,LLC Mt.Christopher Ross Sr. Inspector catch me if you can York Maine North Coast Home Inspection’s Rebuttal to Post 07/05/17 Author: york beach, Maine Inspections & Hazards: North Coast Home Inspection,LLC York, Maine

Jul 01 2017
Home Masters Windows were replaced and jewelry was stolen Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Masters Nevada

Jul 01 2017
Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Chris Brennan Bait and Switch - Bad Tint Job Indianapolis Indiana This Guy Is A A- Hole! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Chris Brennan

Jun 30 2017
Trec LLC TROUT REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION, LLC Trey Trout William Howard Trout III cabinetssouth.com Shady Contractor and Real Estate Agent Savannah Georgia
Not true Author: Savannah, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Trec LLC Savanna, Georgia

Jun 29 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))? portland Oregon Responce to Richard Waterson False Report Author: Tigard, Oregon Realtors: troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com portland, Oregon

Jun 28 2017
Aqua care usa mike pagono Mike is known to take deposit money and run.  Lots of bankrupt bussinesses grimes, Iowa Mike Pagano Lives! BUYER BEWARE Author: grimes, Iowa Building Services: Aqua Care USA grimes, Iowa

Jun 27 2017
Wondershare Order Ref#3ENURAB-A3A2AU - Your Registration Information of dr.fone toolkit - iOS Data Recovery No customer service and deceptive claims for software that in no good! Surrey British Columbia WONDERSHARE TRIED IT 3 TIMES MY RESULTS Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Software: Wondershare Surrey, British Columbia

Jun 27 2017
Florida impact windows and doors Ripped off, overcharged, taken advantage of Boca raton Florida Author: Lake worth, Florida Glass Companies: Florida impact windows and doors FL

Jun 26 2017
ROMCORP INC d/b/a Software Empire Microsoft Windows 10 License Scam Clearwater Florida
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Software: ROMCORP INC Internet

Jun 24 2017
American. Modern Insurance Company This fraud of an insurance company told me my considerable hail damage to my roof and siding is cosmetic . According to my insurance agent he has never heard of this type of determination. He also told me that the same adjuster gave the same ludicrous determination to 6 of my neighbors affected by the same storm. Amelia Ohio Author: Blaine, Minnesota Insurance Companies: American. Modern Insurance Company