HARGRAVE & ASSOCIATES FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Hargrave & Associates Financial Solutions
There may be more specific results for "Hargrave & Associates Financial Solutions"
For more specific results for "Hargrave & Associates Financial Solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Threatened a law suit for a debt I did not owe in the amoujnt of $197.72 Sherman Oaks California Author: Kingwood, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Vision property management Got behind on payment and tried to catch up..every time I sent money the amount owed doubled.. They tried suing me but thank God our county judge smelled the scam! South carolina Internet Author: MITCHELL, Indiana Financial Services: Vision property management Internet

Jul 26 2017
Secure corporate services Securecorp w Stole my money and I lost my biz!!! Houton Texas Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Financial Services: Secure corporate services Houton, Texas

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
National Student Loan Associates Informed me that after about 4 payments my loans would be forgiven. California Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Great Call I've tried for hours to get my two 90 year old parents set up with these devices. The software is so glitchy and 5 people had 5 different solutions. Finally, when a rep told me we hadn't paid the activation fees (we had), I had to give up and send back the equipment. Apparently we're the first people who have two parents who need this protection. unknown Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: Great Call Internet

Jul 26 2017
Roy Carter Legal Service lawsuit forthcoming emails Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Financial Services: Roy Carter Legal Service Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Bella Essemce Eye Cream Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum did not cancel order , put me on hold and ordered 4 more; did not receive, no bill until a pink notice Sherman Oaks Dr. California Author: Flynn, Texas Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Dr., California

Jul 26 2017
tci total visa total visatci TOTAL CARD TCI SOLUTIONS Horrible service, scam, overcharged, credit card abuse Sioux Falls. South Dakota Nationwide Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: tci total visa Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
bradley powers and associates collection agency scammers daltonville Nationwide Author: new york, New York Collection Agency's: bradley powers and associates Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates i ordered 2 samples of products,the total was $10.00 &it was paid at the time the order was placed!! Sherman Oaks California Author: nephi, Utah Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
First Coast Financial Matchmakers Mike Singles Val Singles val@wholesaletradelines.com (904)210-8428 mike@wholesaletradelines.com (904)864-8828 (valsingles2016@gmail.com is what the other person on ripoff report had listed) Fax: (866)563-4083 SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: USA, Other Credit & Debt Services: First Coast Financial Matchmakers Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Robert Shoemaker and Associates Kept entire deposit and threatened with police Medellin Internet Author: Ohio Real Estate Services: Robert Shoemaker and Associates Internet

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I was send a collection statement from this company without showing proof that i have been previously notify of existing debt. A debt that i dont owed or have since the product was sent back immediately once lesrning responsability if stay with product so it was returned my credit card was disputed and once investigation took place i was credicted the charge of 98.71. I never heard again of this debt till july 15 2017. Sherman oaks California Author: McDonough, Georgia Abusive Parents: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
Solutions Group, Laura Stuart Still going strong and cheating inspectors Campbell, California Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Property Management: Solutions Group, Laura Stuart Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Credit repair companies with a one-size-fits-all type of service (often referred to as “credit mills” because of how they do things – carelessly and quantity-driven, not quality-driven). You’ve probably seen them on television or on those annoying online popup ads. They’re usually wearing bad suits with bad haircuts and they typically carry the name of a law firm. Maple Shade New Jersey
Author: Maple Shade, New Jersey Credit Services: Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Maple Shade, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Relationship Unlimited of New Zealand And Eternus Solutions of India Clay Nelson and Jitendra Tanna Stole over $90,000 Australian, hired to do software project they delivered nothing and just took the money then disconnected communication Wellington Wellington Author: Brisbane, Alabama Computer Software: Relationship Unlimited of New Zealand And Eternus Solutions of India Wellington,

Jul 24 2017
Cellrizon, An & Associates Misasauga Ontario Author: Akron, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Cellrizon Internet

Jul 24 2017
Devry University Financial aid/grant moneys removed without cause Chesapeke Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Financial Services: Devry University Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Victory Tower Condiminiums Robert S. Shoemaker & Associates scamming expats in medellin colombia medellin Internet
Author: frisco, Texas Real Estate Services: Victory Tower Condiminiums Internet

Jul 24 2017
Jet-Coin Jet-Coin Jet-Coin another Bit Coin Company that was developed like Gladiacoin would send encrypted addresses under individuals name like mine, money would be added to an account under individuals name but you can not get a refund of your money, if you try to use coinbase and add the encrypted addresses to reverse the transactions, nothing comes of it. Once you add money to your so called account you never get your money back Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 24 2017
Galdiacoin Galdiacoin I submitted funds to Galdiacoin for Bitcoins and to join their 90 day turn around time for increasing your original amount added to account. They closed, left everyone in the dark, no refunds were issued as promised, no access to accounts, panzie scheme Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Galdiacoin Internet