Your Search | harrison career and technical institute, hci

Feb 10 2016
Ez Tag Complete and other dismay , hctra.org Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Ez Tag Texas

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom subcontracted my comapny to Repair phone lines at PUMA SE Stores and install a Juniper network switch and Router PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Author: Ensenada, New York Telephone Companies: NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES PITTSBURGH,, Pennsylvania

Feb 10 2016
Ashford University Waited until one month to tell me about balance Deceptive, and underhanded San Diego California Author: Griffin, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Ashford University San Diego,

Feb 09 2016
www.Blauren.bigcartel.com she_brookelaurenhilaryshideaway.com This person is selling body shapers on line and not sending the product  Los Angeles Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Clothing Stores: www.Blauren.bigcartel.com she_brookelaurenhilaryshideaway.com This person is selling body shapers on line and not sending the product Internet Internet

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation leveraging a decade of expertise with agencies, brand-direct and deep publisher relationships, dedicated intelligent customer acquisition platform operates at every level of the intent funnel converting audience data into instantly actionable insights that drive success across display, video, mobile, social, and performance channels. Social Butterphly Corporation receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles , California

Feb 09 2016
RingMogul/Ring Mogul/Globu Media Didn't deliver on any service, stole $325 and stopped responding Hollywood Florida Author: Edgewood, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: RingMogul/Ring Mogul/Globu Media Hollywood, Florida

Feb 09 2016
Encante PUREY EYE CREAM (eye wrinkle reduction)VILLAIRE FACE SERUM (anti-aging serum)pureyeyecream.orgfaceserumvillaire.comencanteskin.com Encante Purey Eye Cream and Villaire Face Serum product samples Ripoff Santa Ana Internet Author: Galion, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Encante Internet

Feb 09 2016
Blast Fitness ABC Financial Still Charge After Cancelling and Threaten to Tarnish Your Credit When I Never Had Contact With Them Clovis California Author: Clovis, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast Fitness Clovis, California

Feb 09 2016
CLICK INCOME TOOK OVER $8000 IN SELLING ME ON BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS WITH NO SUPPORT ONLY BILLING FOR FEES OVER AND OVER. SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: Logan, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: CLICK INCOME SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Feb 09 2016
29 prime contacted me and said they were from Google and that they could put me on the front page . also front page of Yahoo, and Bing. that was on 02/14/2012 I have not been on once on any page,every, Internet  *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.   Author: RICHMOND, Texas Questionable Activities: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
NCE Insurance SCAM Promised preexisting condition coverage and delivered nothing of the sort - they will say anything to get your money Orlando Florida Author: Plano, Illinois Health Insurance: NCE Insurance Orlando, Florida

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime 29 Search Total Scam Artists and also Thieves Newport Beach, California The truth about 29 Prime Author: STAMFORD, Connecticut Search Engine Optimization: 29 Prime Newport Beach, California

Feb 09 2016
CreditUpdates Just looking for an apartment to move to and this happened! Walnut California Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Housing Rentals: CreditUpdates Internet

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime 29' Prime INC, OC Listings INC I've documented and recorded 16 different illegal robo calls made to my phone number wth their Google listing scam Irvine, California Author: San Diego, California Web Hosting: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
Idaho Singles A very shady and crooked operation, run as fast and as far as you can. single-boise.com idaho-singles.com yelp A very shady and crooked operation. Run as fast and as far away as you can. Meridian Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Dating Services: Idaho Singles Meridian, Idaho

Feb 09 2016
29 prime Forrest Blackburn,Eric Schmidt,Russel Wallace Scam, ripoff employees and customers, changed their company name for the 4th time Newport Beach, Internet Eric E Schmidt SEO Privacy Rip Off Author: Irvine, California Employers: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
Public Storage $1 move in special is a huge bait-and-swith Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
All vending machine locators Matthew, Stephen and, Peter Milazzo Scram it's a SCAM Internet Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Small Business Services: All vending machine locators Internet

Feb 09 2016
Beauty By Nature Onsen -product- I was ripped off by scam. He quoted one price and over charged me on receipt. Said he was giving me a free gift i PAID FOR IT. Arcadia California
Author: Altadena, California Beauty Products: Beauty By Nature Arcadia, California

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 09 2016
ADT ADT Security Services THREATENING people in their homes and STEALING signs?! killeen Nationwide Three Questions... Author: killeen, Texas Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Edgepark Medical Two weeks later, two separate times my doctor has sent in the prescription and it still isn't shipped! Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Medical Supplies: Edgepark Medical Internet

Feb 09 2016
Dr. Muhammed Mirza - Botox and Juvederm Doctor Botox and Derma Filler Scam New York New York Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Muhammed Mirza New York ,