Your Search | harrison career and technical institute, hci

May 24 2016
paladin auto service questionable workmanship and high charges port richey Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: paladin auto service port richey , Florida

May 24 2016
orlando driveway and pavers, absolute landscaping and pool, marcus wintz Company received full payment upon job completion but did not pay the materials for the job orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: orlando driveway and pavers orlando, Florida

May 24 2016
Iceberg cups I purchased 2 yeti cups and straws from this company in the total of $93.. I contacted them.on 4/5 they responded with they wereally waiting on a shipment.Online Nationwide Author: Valdese, North Carolina Kitchens: Iceberg cups Nationwide

May 24 2016
Janus options/ Mr.John Bishop and Mr. Brian Nolan I deposited 300 dollars into an account at Janus options and after talking to Mr. John Bishop I decided I wanted my money back.Internet Author: Wyoming, Ohio Brokerage Companies: Janus options Internet

May 24 2016
Ultimate building and design Cesare de Stefanis Cesare destefanis proposed fixing our front porch Point talking and masonry work on our chimney.  St. Clair shores Michigan Author: Grosse pointe woods, Michigan Customer: Ultimate building and design St. Clair shores , Michigan

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Interesting Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Deborah engler Buyonlinemeds@gmail.com Www.online-painmeds.com TOTAL RIPOFF-SENDS NOTHING AND THEN DAYS THEY ARE OUT OF THAT QUANTITY BUT IF YOU SEND HIM MORE MONEY, HE WILL SEND MORE--LIES!!...FRAUD!! Mumbai, India Internet Author: NEWPORT, North Carolina Drugstores: Deborah engler Internet

May 23 2016
Transunion transunion locked me out of credit monitoring service for life and by no action of my own chester PA
Author: Magnolia, Texas Credit Services: Transunion Credit Monitor Nationwide

May 23 2016
miravie skin products miravie is worthless and not risk free, miravie lies. they refuse a refund. Internet Author: macon, Georgia Health Spas: miravie skin products Internet

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 23 2016
Silver Saddle Ranch and Land Banking Silver Saddle RanchLandBanking Fraudulently induced into land scam contract with grandiose promises, a get rich quick scheme. Burbank and California City, CA California Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Silver Saddle Ranch and Land Banking Burbank, California

May 23 2016
NICET National Institute for certification in engineering technologies You pay for certification, and the test is changed so you will fail, during the testing window Alexandria Virginia Author: springfield, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: NICET Alexandria, Virginia

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Floor & Decor Delivered Damaged Tile and wont honor their damage policy!! Smyrna Georgia Author: Rockwall, Texas Carpet & Tile Stores: Floor & Decor Smyrna, Georgia

May 23 2016
S.S. Photography Shango Sankofa breached my trust, took away my work in their name, accused me of having issues and threatening Montreal Quebec Resolved Author: Ottawa, Ontario Photography: S.S. Photography Montreal, Quebec

May 23 2016
Mary Astrologer astromary Hello, I have asked for a refund since Jan. from PayPal and from your emails.  enter Internet Author: San diego, California Zoos & Aquariums: Mary Astrologer Internet

May 23 2016
inate gems skincare They never sent the trial and then charged me $89.95 because I didn't respond that I didn't want it in 14 days Florida-at least that's what it says Internet Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: inate gems skincare Internet

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Lulus Lil Aussies Melinda Lu Vierig luluslilaussies at hotmail and at gmail puppy mill...producing puppies from more than 20 dogs purely for profit... Stockton Utah Author: sandpoint, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lulus Lil Aussies Stockton, Utah

May 23 2016
American Freight Furniture and Mattress American FreightAmerican Freight Furniture Fraudulent, Scam, Inside Job, Thieves Warren Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Mattress Stores: American Freight Furniture and Mattress Warren , Michigan

May 23 2016
Golder Corral Chris- manager and Ronnie -District Manager embarrased, humiliated, awkwad, uncomfortable, shamed,sheepish,mortified Macedonia Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Restaurants: Golden Corral Macedonia, Ohio

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Trump Institute; Donald Trump; Wealth Building Weekend; The Trump Institute Investor's Edge Software Trump Institute- My trust in Donald Trump leaves me with $20,000.00 credit card debt and no income Boca Raton Florida Interested In Your Software Author: Wilmington, Delaware Seminar Programs: Trump Institute Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Seminar Programs: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP - Trump University Boca Raton, Florida