Your Search | harrison career institute , hci

Oct 09 2015
King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm King Davis, KD of the 9, icebox studios, Dee Harris Completely STOLE my money saying it was to advance my modeling career Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Online Trading Academy- Ft. Lauderdale OTS Ft. Lauderdale Shady decitful lies half truths Hollywood Florida Author: Clearwater , Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Online Trading Academy- Ft. Lauderdale Hollywood, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology delay in maufacturing florence South Carolina
Author: eutawville, South Carolina Manufacturers: Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology florence, South Carolina

Oct 06 2015
Why Not to Work at Mindich Child Health & Development Institute Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Bad work environment, labs, Mount Sinai, science lab, lab directors New York New York Author: New York, New York Medical Laboratories: Mindich Child Health & Development Institute New York, New York

Oct 06 2015
Carriers4Less Carlos CatalanaFreight Brokerage HQ Freight Brokerage Academy Scam Houston Houston, TX
Author: Dallas, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Carriers4Less Internet

Oct 05 2015
Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Ms copland I joined a school to learn and make a career as a cosmetologist but not taught a thing Laurel springs New Jersey Education is your homework Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Laurel springs, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
PSI Seminars Cult Rip Off Company Clear Oaks California Internet Author: San Juan Bautista, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: PSI Seminars Internet

Oct 04 2015
Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law relocated me to Key West, Florida in the promise of new career then laid me off claiming he could not pay me. It was a lie. Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Liars: Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law Key West, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Prism Career Institute UNSCRUPILOUS FINANCIAL. AID RIP OFF! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prism Career Institute Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2015
Strayer Career Institute Lack of proper Advisement for classes to graduate. And no career placement or internships. Philadelphia PA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Strayer Career Institute Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education L.I.F.E. Ripped me off out of $6000 by misrepresenting content and level of classes then not returning phone calls Sandy Utah Author: Thousand Oaks, California Con Artists: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Oct 01 2015
7 Artist Management , Bob Dixon , 7AM was told shoots were 'free' to help career and found out after the fact that they were in fact paid for the shoot, withholding money Santa Monica California Author: Valencia, California Photography: 7 Artist Management Santa Monica, California

Oct 01 2015
Iverson Institute this is a bad school atlanta Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Health Care Education: Iverson Institute atlanta, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Kaplan College Hammond higher education,Kaplan university Fraudulent, manipulative, over selling Hammond Nationwide Author: Hammond, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan College Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Fortis Institute Misleading FA, Misty Mulberry Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Health Care Education: Fortis Institute Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
123Employee REVIEW: 123Employee clients experience delight because of 123Employee's commitment to customer satisfaction and top level service.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: 123Employee recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Perth, Adult Career & Continuing Education: 123 Employee Internet

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
Southern New Hampshire university SNHU With holding transcript Hooksett New hampshire Author: Lacey, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southern New Hampshire university Internet

Sep 22 2015
Marinello schools od beauty murrieta campus stealing va money ripping of veterans murrieta California Author: temecula, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Marinello schools od beauty murrieta campus murrieta, California

Sep 21 2015
PSV Health Sciences PSV New Market Health Health Sciences Institute Unathurized use of Credit Card Baltimore Maryland Author: Prescott, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: PSV Health Sciences Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 21 2015
Institute of vibrant liveing I made an order 10days ago but I didn't get it I paid 48.00$ for my order they said it take 10 days but its not here I want my money or order Arizona Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Personal Services: Institute of vibrant liveing Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Dr. Jonathon Sorelle No symptoms of carpel tunnel syndrome before, only trigger finger. Negative EMG but he convinced me I had it. Surgery, and now 6 mos. later I can't use my left hand without burning wrist pain. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 20 2015
John Lee Dumas, EntrepreneurOnFire, Podcasters' Paradise John Dumas podcast, eofire, podcast training, itunes, stitcher radio, podmov, webinar on fire San Diego Internet Author: Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: John Lee Dumas, EntrepreneurOnFire, Podcasters' Paradise Internet

Sep 20 2015
Labor Law Compliance Institute Conned into buying labor law compliance posters Clearwater Florida multiple addresses and numbers Author: Cleveland, Ohio Legal Services: Labor Law Compliance Institute Hialeah,, Florida

Sep 19 2015
National Funding Institute N/A I think that national funding is a Rip-off,I only won't my money back $199.95 I didn't rilly recieve anything for the money I spent. Las Vegas, Nevada Administrative Director Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: National Funding Institute Las Vegas,, Nevada