Your Search | hartford auto club, roan communications

1, Report #1319123

Jul 26 2016
nextdayauto.com TERRIBLE COMPANY Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Auto Parts: nextdayauto.com Internet

2, Report #1319122

Jul 26 2016
Good Sam Insurance Good Sam RV InsuranceGood Sam Insurance AgencyGood Sam Enterprises, LLC BAIT & SWITCH - Premiums Internet Author: Plainview, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Good Sam Insurance Internet

3, Report #1319110

Jul 26 2016
Wards Radiator Ryan Ward unprofessional, dishonest, slow Hartsville South Carolina Author: Hartsville, South Carolina Auto Rentals: Wards Radiator Hartsville, South Carolina

4, Report #1319099

Jul 26 2016
Southwest Engines SWEngines SW engines took 3395.00 dollars out of my account before I authorized the order via email, kept 848.00 dollars after canceling in 24 hours Tulsa Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Parts: Southwest Engines Internet

5, Report #1319080

Jul 26 2016
Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti, Tate and Eric Ripoff Service Dept. Rude coniviers shady Management Grand Blanc Michigan Author: Linden, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti Grand Blanc, Michigan

6, Report #1319073

Jul 26 2016
Tanner transmission ,taylorsville Scammers Taylorsville Utah Author: West jordan, Utah Auto Mechanics: Tanner transmission (taylorsville Taylorsville, Utah

7, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

8, Report #1319055

Carbiz Russ Tzvetanov, Danni Miller Manager wrecked our car Essex Maryland
Author: Essex, Maryland Auto Dealers: Carbiz Essex, Maryland

9, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

10, Report #1319043

Jul 26 2016
Coyote classics Only wants homeruns Green Iowa Author: omaha, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Coyote classics Green, Iowa

11, Report #1319019

Jul 26 2016
Pacific Nissan Mission Bay Auto Sales Unlawful Credit Check, Uber Xchange Lease. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: Pacific Nissan San Diego, California

Jul 26 2016
Ford Motor Company Beware when you buy a new 2016 Ford Expedition Dearborn, MI Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

13, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Gwinnett Mitsubishi Rip off company Duluth Georgia Author: Lithia springs , Georgia Auto Dealers: Gwinnett Mitsubishi Duluth, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
2 Brothers Auto Sales Installed Used Part and Will Not Repair When That Part Went Bad Although Under Warranty Redlands California
Issue resolved Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealer Repairs: 2 Brothers Auto Sales Redlands, California

Jul 26 2016
Fields Infinity Buyer beware--Sold me a car with $2K in body damage represented in like new condition Glencoe Illinois Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Dealers: Fields Infinity Glencoe, Illinois

Xzilon Xzilon Doesn't Back Their Product Brea Nationwide
Author: Bloomington, Indiana Auto Warranty: Xzilon Nationwide

Low Mileage Parts Rip-off  Erhard Minnesota
Author: Bishop, California Auto Parts: Low Mileage Parts Erhard, Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
Blitz Towing Miami Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Towing: Blitz Towing Miami, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
321 custom auto inc mark petro manipulative dishonest extremely poor repair. my trucks worse now. Palm Bay Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Repair Service: 321 custom auto inc Palm Bay, FL

Jul 26 2016
Easy auto Liars Dalton Georgia Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Auto Dealers: Easy auto Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
Transmission Specialist (J.R.) Scam Artist! Ordered transmission & torque online, paid w/ e check, was sent the WRONG trans. & was refused a refund! Toms River New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Transmission Specialist Toms River, New Jersey