Your Search | healthmarkets, alliance for affordable services, midwest nat'l, cornerstone america, carl grimshaw
There may be more reports for "healthmarkets, alliance for affordable services, midwest nat'l, cornerstone america, carl grimshaw"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "healthmarkets, alliance for affordable services, midwest nat'l, cornerstone america, carl grimshaw"

May 01 2016
Ali Zoghi | Sydney Acoustic Duo | SydneyAcousticDuo.com.au | Ali 'Hefner' Zoghi Money Wasted | Bar Mitzvah Ruined | Nephew in Tears Sydney Internet Author: Manhattan, New York DJ Services: Ali Zoghi | Sydney Acoustic Duo | SydneyAcousticDuo.com.au Internet

May 01 2016
Michael Clark Cold blood Will use you for money and sex, will give you a sob story Women beware!!!!! Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Bars Lounges & Clubs: Michael Clark Nationwide

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

Sweet Home Bengals sweethomebengals Bengal Cat Breeder Internet
Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Animal Services: Sweet Home Bengals Internet

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America Told me I am resposible for charges that were not mine Nationwide Author: Levittown, New York Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

May 01 2016
Payloadz Shannon@ support Hostile, Money Hungry, Inconsiderate, Sneaky, Arrogant New York New York Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: Payloadz New York, New York

May 01 2016
Paradise airways winsor brown Sharon Nunez-mccatty and Winsor Brown Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Small Business Services: Paradise airways winsor brown FL

May 01 2016
Bio muscle xr RIP OFF tell you it's free then charge you full price for 14 day trial San Diego California Internet
Author: Camp Douglas, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Bio muscle xr Internet

May 01 2016
African Mango Thin When you order a trial of product it automaticaly signs you up for a monthly service. They will charge your card over $130 a month. When you call to discuss charges on card they will not refund. I feel the company misrepresents product. When you try to speak to a supervisor you are refused. I still have yet to see any refund of any kind. I am now out close to $300 due the company. Plano Texas Author: erlanger, Kentucky On-Line Stores: African Mango Thin Internet

May 01 2016
US Realty Records Paid the $1.25 for absolutely NO INFORMATION Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: US Realty Records Internet

May 01 2016
Marc Trautrimas, Marc Trautrimas Design Build Metal Services Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Architects & Designers: Marc Trautrimas Brooklyn, New York

May 01 2016
myheritage ltd they have taken out of my bank acc. amount of $74.99, i do not know for what or who they are! Nationwide Author: morayfield, Other Credit Card Fraud: myheritage ltd Nationwide

May 01 2016
M.H.Mechanicals, Inc. Michael Hughes, Celtic Plumbing ON February 27, 2016, Michael Hughes responded to an ad I posted for needed help and services with Plumbing and Heating in Newburyport, MA. Beware, beware, beware ! Quincy Massachusetts Author: Rye, New Hampshire Builders & Contractors: M.H.Mechanicals, Inc Quincy, Massachusetts

May 01 2016
Walter Yafuso I knew him from church. He victimized multiple members. Diamond Bar California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Financial Services: Walter Yafuso Diamond Bar, California

May 01 2016
Bella Solutions BELLA SOLUTIONS IS A SCAM - THIEVES- THEY PROCESS CREDIT CARDS FOR HIGH RISK BUSINESSES THEN STEALS RESERVE FUNDS Virginia Internet Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bella Solutions Internet

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
Travis Watkins The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C Charged $6,500 for IRS audit, never came, refused to refund Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Lawyers: Travis Watkins Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 30 2016
St. Croix county Wisconsin hiring bias St. Croix Wisconsin Author: St. Croix, Wisconsin Social Services: St. Croix county Wisconsin

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
CASH ADVANCE Jack Dawson¬† ¬† Sr. Case Attorney Bennathon Law docket evr-38924 new York new York New York Author: green cove springs, Florida Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE new York new York , New York

Apr 30 2016
Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center The Fred Meyer days are over, the management at this store would never have worked for Fred Meyer Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Food Stores: Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center Beaverton, Oregon