Your Search | heritage capital credit corporation, independent capital credit corporation
There may be more reports for "heritage capital credit corporation, independent capital credit corporation"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "heritage capital credit corporation, independent capital credit corporation"

May 31 2016
Square square credit card process Used square for my bussiness made verification then out of nowhere with held all money and will not release , San franscisco, california Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Processing Companies: Square Nationwide

May 31 2016
Usa legal resource Usa legal resource Usa legal resource charges your card during your 7 day free trial they also added about $5 of hidden fees then you can email them and call them for 2 or 3 months straight and they will continue to Bill your credit card even though they have told you on the phone and through emails that you are cancelled they are 100% skam I cannot get rid of them then they raise their rates from 19.95 to 35.95 I need a lawyer to get rid of these fake lawyer resource scam people. Please go through anyone else in the world. Nationwide Author: Somers Point, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Usa legal resource Nationwide

May 31 2016
Capital One Bank Commited Fraud Thew Capital One Bank Using Phoney Company Name others beside myself wired money to this accout and got scammed me for 15 thousand dollars was turned over to police department they got a suepena for records and over 80 thousand dollars went threw this accout scamming at least 15 to 20 other people Bowie Md Maryland Good Luck Author: Cathedral City, California Computer Fraud: Capital One Bank Bowie, Maryland

May 31 2016
Credit Acceptance Corporation Illegal Check Garnishment Southfield Michcigan Author: Redford, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

May 31 2016
Jewelry Design Concepts Not sure, the agent I spoke to said, they have 100 stores that sell jewelry, clothes, etc Shelby(0207 ID #), the agent I spoke to said, I had free gift, a necklace, also $1000 in grocery coupons, that you can only apply $1 -$7 at a time, she asked which Debit/Credit card I want to use, I didn't want to use my cards Melbourne Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois Jewelry Stores: Jewelry Design Concepts Melbourne, Florida

May 31 2016
Ge capital Erick Fraud, asked for insurance deposit in return for a loan Los angeles Nationwide Author: north hollywood, California Loans: Ge capital Nationwide

May 31 2016
OneVanilla Didn'tt get scammed Nationwide Author: Georgia Credit & Debt Services: OneVanilla Nationwide

May 31 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered cup handles and straws on March 28 2016. $42.95 was put on my charge card.. i have tried to get ahold of them and no response. DALLAS Texas Author: Patoka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Iceberg Cups DALLAS, Texas

May 31 2016
Florida Capital Recovery Claimed no upfront costs, then wanted thousands of dollars before proceeding Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Collection Agencies: Florida Capital Recovery Hallandale Beach, Florida

May 31 2016
First Data FGDL/ National Merchant Services Promised to buy out my other comapany. That I would not recieve any bills till I used the company. ┬áCoral Springs Flordia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data FGDL/ NMS Nationwide

May 31 2016
fibromyalgia - arthritis centers of america fibromyalgia -arthritis centers of america mesa Arizona Author: Scottsdsle, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: fibromyalgia - arthritis centers of america mesa, Arizona

May 31 2016
Imperial Capital Cars Deceptive, Unethical Sales Tactics, Liars, Scammers, Low-Life, Insipid Philistines! Hollywood Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Auto Dealers: Imperial Capital Cars Hollywood, Florida

May 31 2016
ic freeshipping $12.96 was charged to my visa without my permission Author: Skowhegan, Maine Credit & Debt Services: ic freeshipping Maine

May 31 2016
Infinity Garcinia Never got a way to cancel this product, now they are charging my credit card Santa Ana CA Author: Bridgman, Michigan Alternative Health: Infinity Garcinia Nationwide

May 30 2016
LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Account closed, over charged, failed refunds Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Forest Falls, California Credit & Debt Services: LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Nationwide

May 30 2016
myscore.com keeps charging my credit card online Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: myscore.com internet

May 30 2016
Flixmain Toke accessible amount of money out of my bank account. Now I cannot access their website. They will not answer their phone. Atlanta Georgia Author: Frankford, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: Flixmain Atlanta, Georgia

May 30 2016
Synchrony Bank Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card Lowe's Home Improvement All about the $$$ Atlanta Nationwide Not a RipOff.. Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas

May 29 2016
Shahvand Aryana American Colonial Capital Another Scam by Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert California Author: van nuys, California Real Estate Investing: Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert, California

May 29 2016
Survival Life Continually charge my credit card! Texas Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Sporting-good Manufactures: Survival Life Internet

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California