HERITAGE WEB SOLUTIONS, HERITAGE INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES (HIT) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Heritage Web Solutions, Heritage Internet Technologies (HIT)
There may be more specific results for "Heritage Web Solutions, Heritage Internet Technologies (HIT)"
For more specific results for "Heritage Web Solutions, Heritage Internet Technologies (HIT)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Color by Pascale Internet Author: Bacliff, Texas Beauty Salons: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 28 2017
OnlineCityTickets Deceptive Business Practices Internet Author: Seabrook, Texas Ticket Sales: OnlineCityTickets Internet

Jul 28 2017
United Personal Loans Cash 500 Money scam! Internet Author: Pendleton, Oregon Loans: United Personal Loans Internet

Jul 28 2017
Linkshe.com Linkshe Running a bait and switch operation. Sent me a knockoff of a swimsuit I ordered that is a poorly made knock off. I went round and round with their customer service department, who insisted I had to return the item (at my expense) to get a full refund. I did return it, with tracking and they received it, but never issued my refund, Internet
Author: Mableton, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
GSR Magazine deducted an unauthorized amount of $9.90 for magazines I did order. Celina Internet Author: Celina, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: GSR Magazine Internet

Jul 28 2017
Kra'sa skin care cream & ilus anti aging serum I too was a victim of this company. I read an Ad on Facebook that advertised a free product and all I had to pay was shipping and handling not the $ 212.00 I was charged. Facebook Author: manassas, Virginia Skin Care: Kra'sa skin care cream & ills anti aging serum Internet

Jul 28 2017
PWM Live Michael Beeson Email System hasnot paid off as stated in program description. vancouver, canada Internet Author: Williamsburg, Massachusetts Work at Home: PWM Live Internet

Rosie Cachola Momma Boss Did Not Refund My Usd2500 As Promised Hawaii Internet
Author: Kluang, Internet Fraud: Rosie Cachola Internet

Smh garcinia Charges to my bank account without permission Internet
Author: Johnsonville, New York Alternative Health: Smh garcinia Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
QPID NETWORK charmdate.com, charmingdate.com, asiame.com, singlesrussian.com, idateasia.com, chnlove.com Dont believe any of their scam emails, their scam seal, any of their success stories, its only a huge fraud scam, where you are exposing your relationship objectives and intimacy to mostly men who very little or no connection with the lady you think you are communicating with!! Moscow, Hong Kong but they target mostly Americans Internet
Author: Washington Dating Services: QPID NETWORK Internet

Jul 28 2017
Ariel Sanders / Ariel Bauer / bauerhouse Zero support from this Internet Marketer - Clearly doesn't care for his customers Jerusalem Internet Author: Internet Computer Software: Ariel Sanders Internet

Jul 28 2017
Amazon.com Amazon.com, Amazon Prime, Amazon Bait and switch, price and shipping cost changes after sale completed. Incomplete orders fully charged. Internet
Author: San Bruno, California Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
vilecompany.com VILE COMPANY VILE COMPANY Clothing Vile Designs Clothes Jackets Vile Company Detroit Detroit Internet
Author: Winterpark, Florida Clothing Stores: http://vilecompany.com/ Internet

Jul 27 2017
Jet-coin They stole my money. 22,000.00 Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Jet-coin Internet

Jul 27 2017
eteacherhebrew.com, eteachergroup.com Illegally charged Credit card without authorization Internet
Author: Cedar Park, Texas Computer Training & Education: eteacherhebrew.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
AVAS FLOWERS I found this company online when searching for a florist on the Internet for delivery to external Valley mortuary in Santa Clarita . it's been a month they have yet to refund my money and it was $248 for flowers I never received and have gotten nothing in return either as reimbursement no services but kept my money can you please help me Internet Author: Littlerock, California Unusual Rip-Off: AVAS FLOWERS Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dami This is truly a scam. They told me to get a free trial and just pay the shipping fee. After this scam business got my card information then started charge my money. They sent cheap and unsealed products to me. I did not want to even open the products since they look very bad. I tried to contact this scam business and the was only a woman answered the phone. The woman said there is no return and no refund no matter what. Seriously? This business need to be shut down because she fooled a lot of customers. Stay away this scam. Internet
Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Dami Arizona

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging Dar Waterfront & associates They have send my name and address to a collection agency. I never ordered anything from them or recieved anything. I have been hacked before and someone got information Sherman Oaks Ca.91423 Internet Scams in the beauty and skincare industry Author: Douglas, Alaska Skin Care: Allegro Anti Aging Internet

Jul 27 2017
Rev boost Lie about being free Internet Author: ashville, Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: Rev boost Internet

Jul 27 2017
Bens Dry Ice Kevin Gillis , Bordelon corp Kevin Gillis the new owner of Bens Dry Ice is selling broken sublimated pieces and less weight than paid for San Francisco Internet
Author: daly city, California Liars: Bens Dry Ice Internet

Jul 27 2017
George Smith or Alexis Smith United and American Airline Miles for sale! Internet Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas Air Travel: George Smith Internet

Jul 27 2017
Try Replenish LOVELYBEAUTYSKIN , 8882218167 , UT 0000 & BODY RENEWAL TODAY , WICHITA , KS 0000 & GARCINIAMAXFIT , 8444750023 , VA 0000 & SKINMAGNIFICENT , 8777831954 , KS 0000 Fraud, unauthorized charges to my credit card Unknown Internet Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products? Author: Belmont, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Try Replenish Internet

Jul 27 2017
TOG SHOP POOR POLICIES, HIGH SHIPPING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS LIE TO MISLEAD YOU Internet Author: UPPER SADDLE RIVER, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TOG SHOP Internet

Jul 27 2017
Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream I order a free sample of Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream for only shipping and handling. My account for charge for 4 items I didn't order. Yelm Washington Are you a victim of the beauty or skincare industry? Author: Yelm, Washington Skin Care: Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream Internet

Jul 27 2017
Restor Summery Judgement Carmel IN Author: Carmel, Indiana Home Improvements: Restor Internet