Your Search | hh gregg , akai samsung
Approximately 916 Reports Found

Oct 24 2016

Oct 21 2016
hhgregg hhgregg washer samsung Aventura Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Appliances: hhgregg aventura, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Power Places Tours Inc Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living, Gregg Braden, Toby Weiss, Theresa Weiss They threatened to sue a good friend of mine for $1.5million, they SLAPPed her and tried to suppress the truth from the public about their bad business practices Boulder Colorado
Author: Colorado Celebrities: Power Places Tours Inc Boulder, Colorado

Oct 15 2016
Samsung Ruined my life. Nationwide Are you kidding? Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Cell-phone-traders I was told $432 for my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus phone I have not heard anything since the phone was sent I keep getting the recordings when I call and say they will get back to me when I email them but still no responds. I just want my back in the same condition I sent it. Reno Naveda Internet Author: Gary, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-phone-traders Internet

Oct 10 2016
Samsung Poor Service & Does not honor their promotions Author: BUFFALO, New York Telephones: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Cell Phone Traders They rceived my Samsung Galaxy Note on Sept 24th and have yet to reply to me regarding payment Reno Nevada Author: East Point, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cell Phone Traders Internet

Oct 04 2016
Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen I ordered electronics from them Samsung s6 and iPhone 7 after mr Allen woo ask for payment I paid via western union.  Wuhan Hubei Author: Antipolo , Miscellaneous Electronics: Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen Internet

Oct 03 2016
Samsung USA Samsung won't exchange my exploding Galaxy Note 7 Nationwide You are out of luck Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung USA

Oct 02 2016
Power Places Tours / Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden (with Lauri Willmott and Rita Curtis, Gregg Braden, Theresa and Toby Weiss) Unethical Tour Company with track record of abuses operating under different shady business aliases to cheat and cause big losses to travellers Colorado
Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden to settle dispute, pay Free Spirit GBP 1 Million as a way of saying sorry, and funding his philanthropist work to help the human race. Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours / Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden Colorado, Colorado

Oct 01 2016
Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden (& Lauri Willmott and Rita Curtis, Theresa and Toby Weiss) Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden - Unethical Tour Company with track record of abuses operating under different names to mislead Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Services: Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden Virginia Beach, Virginia

Sep 26 2016
Samsung Chromebook Repaired my daughter's Samsung Chromebook and a couple weeks later the same scenario occurred and the screen came of the hingiuos. Internet Author: Bath, Pennsylvania Computer Manufaturers: Samsung Internet

Sep 26 2016
Samsung At&t Samsung promo ripoff Nationwide
Author: Enumclaw, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Samsung Extremely Bad service Nationwide Nationwide Author: San Deigo, California TVs & VCRs: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Samsung Samsung 6 edge phone San Diego Nationwide Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Samsung samsung parternerd with att in deal where buy 2 cellphones w/ new service, then get a new york city new york south korea problem solved Author: glendale, Arizona Questionable Activities: Samsung

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 25 2016
Samsung Does not honor their warranty Nationwide Author: Bangor, Maine Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
HH GREGG- Newnan, Georgia Warrenty and Replacement Does not exist- poor customer service Newnan Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Appliances: HH Greg- Newnan, Georgia

Aug 23 2016
Hhgregg H.H Gregg Sold me Bed, promised delivery date then set to back order 6-8 weeks Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Hhgregg Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
Fry's Electronics Lazy delivery guys broke my fridge and Fry's refused to fix the issue and blamed Samsung on top of it Wilsonville Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Fry's Electronics Wilsonville, Oregon

Aug 12 2016
Samsung Mobile Simply Can't Get Repair Right Nationwide Author: Ashburn, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Mobile Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Samsung Samsung Refrigerator/Freezer Poor Customer Service! Not the way InnStyle would handle customers and products purchased. Nationwide
Author: Margate City, New Jersey Appliances: Samsung Nationwide
24, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

Jul 25 2016
Samsung Home Appliance SamsungSamsung Appliance USA Samsung will not fix or replace dryer. Chico Nationwide Author: Chico, California Appliances: Samsung Home Appliance Nationwide