Your Search | hh gregg , akai samsung
Approximately 753 Reports Found

Aug 21 2014
HH Greggs Kokomo & Samsung Washing machines Selling faulty equipment. Samsung washer, sold as end of year sale. Not. Has a recall for wiring harness, why wasn't it fixed before it broke second time? Kokomo Indiana Author: Kokomo, Indiana Appliances: HH Greggs Kokomo Kokomo, Indiana

Aug 19 2014
ABC WAREHOUSE,,SAMSUNG $1000 TV DEFECTIVE NO ONE WILLING TO HELP Southgate Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Office Suppliers & Stationers: ABC WAREHOUSE Southgate, Michigan

Aug 17 2014
Samsung Electronics Samsung Group, Samsung Denied service on waterproof phone due to non existent water damage Nationwide Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Electronics Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Samsung Electronics UN55D8000YFXZA Defective Panel, Black Screen of Deathe San Francisco Nationwide
Author: San Francisco, California TVs & VCRs: Samsung Electronics Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Cricket Wireless YBUY Cricket Wireless rep signed us for 2 phones on finance with YBUY but NO INFORMATION GIVEN AT TIME OF PURCHASE- 3 hours in store with no explanation to set up 2 Samsung galaxy s4's Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cricket Wireless Tempe, Arizona

Aug 05 2014
H h gregg Sold used appliance as new Lakeland Florida Author: Mulberry, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: H h gregg Lakeland , Florida

Aug 01 2014
Samsung, Samsung Gear Live Smart Watch Too Fragile for Normal Use Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Internet

Jul 25 2014
Samsung It's kind of ironic that I read a report of the same behavior the same company in the same state given to my wife about her phone. at first her phone would charge then you would have to adjust the charger just get a charge finally it go to the point where it was just too much so we took it to the sprint store and just as always they suggested we send it to the manufacturer. so we we did and they came up with exact same story about the motherboard and now it won't charge at all and they expected her to pay $239 to fix it. I'm really disappointed that the company does not take pride in their products enough to fix or replace them without this kind of hassle. Texas Author: Greenville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Texas

Jul 19 2014
Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,South Carolina Coral Resorts,LLC.ES Financial CorporationReba Management PO Box 5686,HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Timeshare scam!!!-Lies,Lies,Lies. Trespassed on current TS property to reel us in. HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,SC HH Island, South Carolina

Jul 14 2014
Samsung Mobile Customer Service Under Warranty Nationwide Author: Belford, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Spymaster Pro Avangante BV They claim to be able to work on Samsung Galaxy SIII. Internet Author: Sacramento, California Security Services: Spymaster Pro Internet

Jul 10 2014
Northwest Companies Gregg Tigani President, Randy Ream CEO Break their own contract and won't pay contractors for hard work! Indian Trail North Carolina Author: League City, Texas Property Management: Northwest Companies Indian Trail, North Carolina

Jul 10 2014
Samsung out of warranty due to water damage...NEVER BEEN WET! Plano Tx Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Samsung Repair Center RSI Repair Services Inc ,Authorized Samsung Service Center, REPAIR CENTER CLAIMING PHONE HAS LIQUID DAMAGE AND IS BEYOND REPAIR PLANO TEXAS Nationwide
Author: Davie, Florida Communications & Networking: Samsung Repair Center Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Allied Industries, Inc Samsung SignsAdtronix Signs Inc. Scott Fitzsimmons came to our buisness and sold us a sign. After hunting him down and informing him we had his personal address we finally received a call back and received the sign. After installing the sign we have been unable to use the led sign due to improper software and no wireless security key. Kansas City Missouri Author: Odessa, Texas Sign Shops: Allied Industries, Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 07 2014
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Hilton Honors Authorized charge for HH points purchased Nationwide Author: Louisiana Hotel: Homewood Suites by Hilton - Hilton Honors Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
THE UNLOCK PROS I send in my Samsung note 3 that i bought on line to this company becuase it was showing bad IMEI and when I called them they promised to fixed it for me. After 2 days I got a confirmation letter for delivery but when I click on this, the message did not show that the phone was on the way. I called them again and they apologized and says the person made a mistake and they will mail it back. Since then I never get my phone back. They refused to pick up my call if I called from my house and cell phone but when I called with friends phone, they will pick it and cut off immediately I mentioned my oreder no 2459.I asked Paypal to collect my money back but they did not retuen my phone.This company is a liar and they are scam which need to be del with and close down. A guy called Eric always picked the phone and a guy called Lorenzo is always on their chat line. 6170 West Lake Mead Blvd , Las Vegas theunlockpros Author: Garland, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: THE UNLOCK PROS Internet

Jul 02 2014
Swett & Crawford Gregg Higgins and Jessica Fox are a bunch OF UNPROFESSIONAL, DISHONEST THIEVES Swett & Crawford and Cooper Gay DON'T WORK WITH THESE RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL KNOW IT ALL MONEY CROOKS, JESSICA FOX IS A W* Irvine California Author: California Insurance Agencies: Swett & Crawford Gregg Higgins and Jessica Fox are a bunch OF UNPROFESSIONAL, DISHONEST THIEVES Irvine, California

Jul 01 2014
sprint.com Framily plan,Nextel, Sprint, att, tmobiel, cel phone , Samsung , I phone framily plan ripp off , not way to add more people after you change , they just want you to find new customers for them. Atlanta Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: sprit.com Nationwide

Jun 29 2014
Assurant Solutions Bought insurance with new Samsung Galaxy 5. Complicit with telecheck to refuse my payment and charge me $25.00! Internet
Author: Fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Internet

Jun 19 2014
Gregg Sanders, Ginney Gunther (Virginia Gunther), AKA Ginney Almighty Manufacturing Bottled Water, From a HOME-OPERATION & Distributing it Worldwide. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Spring Green, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Mooresville, North Carolina

Jun 18 2014
Allied Industries, Inc Samsung Signs, samsungsigns.com, Scott Fitzsimmons $1500 paid, sign never delivered, doesn't answer phone or return calls Kansas City Missouri Author: Emporia, Kansas Door to Door Sales: Allied Industries, Inc Kansas City , Missouri

Jun 10 2014
H H Gregg Ultra Bad - NO customer service - Sofa (Ashley Furniture) fell apart, no replacement only 6 months of repairs Ocala Florida Author: citrus springs, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: H H Gregg Ocala FL Nationwide

Jun 04 2014
Samsung Repair Center Plano TX SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER, RSI Defective phone keeps getting sent back as repaired needs a new motherboard they ignore my descriptions of the problems Plano Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Repair Center Plano TX Plano, Texas

Jun 01 2014
Toplinetvs.com Cornerstone, LLC Non-delivery of Samsung TV Unknown in state of Washington Internet Author: San Diego, California Television Parts & Services: Toplinetvs.com Internet