Your Search | high 5 casino

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
99 slot machines casino non-payout of winnings Internet Author: amherst, Massachusetts Offshore Gaming: 99 slot machines casino Internet

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 15 2017
Take 5 Free Slots owned by DoubleU Casino SCAM ALERT - TAKE 5 FREE SLOTS ON FACEBOOK Internet
Author: Anywhere, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Take 5 Free Slots Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Took money out of my checking account for a dog money bank and nwver sent the product Internet Author: Montpelier, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Order take but never received merchandise. It was charged to my credit card. Internet Author: Tom Bean, Texas On-Line Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 14 2017
Aamco Had automobile for 5 months for rebuilt transmission installed 4 different ones and still not fixed Chantilly Virginia Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Chantilly, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe The World's Cutest Dog Coin Money Bank Internet Author: Weare, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
UGSPAY / GS Corporation Paulo Samuels / Lemonway They opened merchant account for high risk processing using Lemonway services Costa Rica Internet Author: Bla, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: UGSPAY / GS Corporation Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe *SCAM* The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Lakewood, California Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC High class universe Took my $ and never delivered the dog bank Internet
Author: Lawrence, Kansas Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 12 2017
high class universe the worlds cutiest dog coin bank oder no# 31239 Internet Author: PALMETTO, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: high class universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class UniverseOrder #350444 Ordered 2 cute puppy banks for children -$43.98 Louisiana Author: Sheffield, Iowa Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

High Class Universe Ripped me off! Has my credit card # Internet
Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
High Class Universe highclassuniverse@gmail.cim I ordered three of the cutest dog coin banks on December 12. I received a confirmation email but never received the order. I've emailed this company but have never received a response from them. Internet Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
High Class Universe Dog Banks Dog Banks Ordered Ordered off of Facebook Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Toy Stores: High Class Universe Dog Banks Internet

Jan 12 2017
Aames Estates Sales Jackie and Walter Sankowski Great Job Never finalized payment since sale 5 weeks ago Orland Park Illinois Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Real Estate Services: Aames Estates Sales Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 11 2017
Bad a*s Mobile Mechanic Mitchell Sellen 5 star Handyman Services, llc Beware of BAIT and SWITCH. Quotes are FALSE West Jordan Utah
Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Mechanics: Bad Ass Mobile Mechanic West Jordan, Utah

Jan 11 2017
Unstoppable vision LLC High Class Universe no puppy banks - No presents for the grandkids at Christmas AL Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable vision LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet