HIGH 5 CASINO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: High 5 Casino
There may be more specific results for "High 5 Casino"
For more specific results for "High 5 Casino"
Showing 1-25 of 14,087 Found Reports For more specific results for "High 5 Casino"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
Glitter and Glam Store charged my credit card, never sent product and never responded to any contacts (5 emails & calls) Chicago IL Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store internet

May 25 2017
boost case Elena Pe Ignores voicemails and emails and leaves me high and dry with defective iphone case Los Angeles California Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Miscellaneous Electronics: boost case Internet

May 25 2017
Big Fish Casino Big Fish Games Scam seattle Washington Author: Harvard, Louisiana Casinos & Cardrooms: Big Fish Casino seattle, Washington

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2017
Middlegate Funding Ashley Joffrey Rip off, high rates, don't borrow money, harrass you New York New York Middlegate Funding rebuttal Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Middlegate Funding New York, New York

May 24 2017
Fenrow Solutions Fenrow Solutions, llc, Shaun Fenrow Founder & Senior Systems Engineer Shaun Fenrow left my charity high and dry and did not finish critical networking job for our charities office Internet, New Brunswick, New Jersey Questioning Motives Author: Central New Jersey, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: Fenrow Solutions New Brunswick, New Jersey

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
More fake reviews by Abercrombie & Fitch, CEO ms. fran horowitz Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
The lodge at shadowlake Yes energy Management Yardi Energy Ripping off with High water bills Houston Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Rental Supplies: The lodge at shadowlake Houston, Texas

May 24 2017
Lovely whole sale I ordered some items off lovely whole sale 11 days ago. I purchase the 5-7 days shipping package and still haven't receive my order. Internet Author: Greenville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lovely whole sale Internet

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

14, Report #1219320

May 23 2017
Family Chateaux Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Family Chateaux is dedicated to serving the family office and investor community, our mission is to be their most valuable centralized resource for building relationships among peers.*UPDATE: Family Chateaux pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Family Chateaux recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Brokerage Companies: Family Chateaux TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Chateaux Consulting represents a global network of Family Offices, High Net-Worth, RIA and Institutional Investors. With over 20 years, working professionally in the Financial Industry our Founders have developed this bespoke, trusted network which we harness to identify both investment opportunities and capital sources. Beverly Hills, California

May 19 2017
Dental Pro at Home , dentalproathome73 Definite scam - uses renowned company ,A T T, survey to sucker you into get a reward. Customer service no. Wait of 5 minimum and they disconnect after moment Henderson Nevada Internet
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dental Pro at Home Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 16 2017
Homeunion, Inc. High Fees, do not perform as they advertise Indianapolis Indiana Author: San Francisco, California Realtors: Homeunion, Inc. Irvine, California

May 16 2017
Slots Garden Casino Denied Payout and locked me out of my account. Internet Internet Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Casinos & Cardrooms: Slots Garden Casino Internet

May 16 2017
Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Jessad Granite Took half deposit ($775) on 5/2, refuses to do work or return money Dallas Texas You have to file a police report Author: Lake Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Nationwide

May 15 2017
vehicle service department, Protech VSC, car guard, lauren asbridge called saying my warranty was expiring and set up a plan for the next 5 years, which i paid a $495 down payment Saint Peters Missourie Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Nationwide

May 15 2017
Martech 5 David Andrade RIP OFF. Do not use this service!! Atlanta GA Author: Gilroy, California Telemarketing Companies: Martech 5 GA