rank

Your Search | high 5 games

Sep 02 2014
Accredited Interchange Payment Solutions They claimed they were saving me money and after finding out 2 days later I was going to pay huge fees as well as locking me into a 5 year lease for credit card equipment they stated I had to buy in order to get these rates. I tried to cancel but they ended up taking from my account over $750.00 for not even 1 day of processing. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Accredited Interchange Payment Solutions San Diego, California

Sep 02 2014
Peak Potentials, Millionaire Mind Intensive, Harv Eker, Quantum Leap High pressure sales tactics & psychological manipulations Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Infomercial Rip-offs: Peak Potentials Internet

Sep 02 2014
20th floor technologies / futuristic avenue - Muhammad Shehzad i was Conned by this individual for 10,000 USD in 5 months Lahore, Pakistan Internet Author: dublin, Alabama Computer Programmers: 20th floor technologies / futuristic avenue Internet

Sep 01 2014
tag towing & collision quoted 50 for a tow of about 5 miles ended up costing 100 the driver told me after my car was hooked bad enough but the driver backed my truck up next to a fire hydrant never use this j*** pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: tag towing & collision pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2014
Running Bayou, All Systems Glow 5, Coasting the Coast, runningbayou.com, allsystemsglow5k.com Defrauded hundreds (if not thousands) of people out of race entries when he cancelled the race at the last minute. Kemah, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Running Bayou Internet

Sep 01 2014
premium garcinia extract offered free trial pay only s&h 4.95 after two weeks i got the pills then i was charged 87.95 twice. was told no refund if the bottles were open, then was disconnected tried calling back line was busy, used different phone got the same girl. she said no one high than her was working. tried to mail back no address looked up the number and there is no address for that number jackson wyoming Author: Altus, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: premium garcinia extract Internet

Aug 31 2014
Zions Bank Tiberius Arms LLC Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Zions Bank provides financial services to a criminal conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States. After being notified that Tiberius Arms LLC is owned and controlled by the same people impersonating the defunct Pepperball Technologies Incorporated (PTI) Zions Bank continues to process payments. Tiberius Arms LLC makes fake PTI guns. Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Heredia, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Zions Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 30 2014
bruce titus olympia nissan recommended several solutions to a serious complaint on a 5 year old vehicle. we have fixed all of them and now they are recommending 1200 dollars of new repairs to fix the same complaint. olympia Washington Author: chehalis, Washington Auto Repair Service: bruce titus olympia nissan olympia, Washington

Aug 30 2014
Tower Bank & Trust Company Tower Financial Corporation Tower Bank SNL Financial LC Old National Bank Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems LLC Tiberius Arms LLC Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Tower Bank finances equipment for manufacturing counterfeit Pepperball Technologies Incorporated products and processes incoming payments. Knowing and willfull co-conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States and money laundering. Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Heredia, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Tower Bank & Trust Company Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 28 2014
Cenral Security Group I am being billed for the last 4or 5 months for a security system that I do not have. Iam a customer of another security system that I have been doing businss with for over 2 years. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Kingman, Arizona Security Services: Cenral Security Group Tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House ? Got a unknown call on my caller id from PCH Curtis White i asked for his address and he said Los Angeles, California he asked if i received a letter that was sent 5 weeks ago to me saying that UPS is coming over with a check. Since i did not receive the letter he Tried to get money from me via a scam using Publishers Clearing House's name. Los Angeles California Author: East Orange, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House ? Los Angeles, California

Aug 27 2014
9 Mile Communications Did contract job 5 months ago. 4 hour drive each way, paid for cable, paid my helper, and did 17 hour day to get job done in time. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Redding, California Communications & Networking: 9 Mile Communications Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Amanda Kendall, Enrolled Agent Scamming and lying individual who works with people that just take your money and leaves taxpayers high and dry Denver Colorado Author: New York, New York Tax Services: Amanda Kendall Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Arctic Ease / Gawi Healthcare They don't pay their bills, leaving their vendors high and dry Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Author: Texas Alternative Health: Arctic Ease / Gawi Healthcare Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
RV Protection.net Ordered product 6 weeks ago - have not received, no customer support, no responses to 5+ inquiries Mill Creek Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York RV Parts & Accessories: RV Protection.net Mill Creek, Washington

Aug 25 2014
Window Tint Experts Jacob Michael Caudy Installed window tint that looked like a junior high student did it! All of Tampa Bay Internet
Author: Port Richey, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Window Tint Experts Internet

19, Report #1172073

Aug 25 2014
All Computer Resources I purchased a ECM for my vehicle that didn't work. I returned it within 5 days asking ror a full refund. They said it worked fine on their bench an wouldn't refund my full purchase amount. I wasn't driving their bench!!! It didn't work in my vehicle at all!!! Miami Florida Author: Holland, Michigan Auto Parts: All Computer Resources Miami, Florida

20, Report #1172056

Aug 25 2014
High Effiency Shipping Alex Polinik Shipment Operations Cordinator warsaw Internet Author: Orange, California Shipping & Handling: High Effiency Shipping Internet

21, Report #1172039

Aug 24 2014
beautyclub.net pureage skin charged credit card-scam boulder Colorado Credit Card Scam,5 months Ripping me OFF. Advise, call your bank straight away to cancel your Card Internet Author: Prahran, Beauty Salons: beautyclub.net Internet

22, Report #1172026

Aug 24 2014
Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC Pepperball Technologies, Inc. Tiberius Arms LLC Tactical Air Games, Inc. ATO Systems LLC Fraud Deceptive Business Practices Conspiracy to Defraud the United States Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Heredia, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 23 2014
SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE On June 26, 2014, I requested a SLOTNUTS payout in the amount of $400.00. On July 5, 2014 SLOTNUTS sent me an e-mail stating that my request was APPROVED. I have received all kinds of excuses and so far it has been two months (even though they claim that a representative will call me prior to them depositing the $400.00 in the bank) but they haven't transferred the payout. Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE Internet

Aug 23 2014
Coral Sea Property Management Flinders Street Pirates Shaun Podbury Rental Properties in Townsville High fees, Hidden fees, Stealing Money Townsville City Queensland Author: Warsaw, Other Real Estate Services: Coral Sea Property Management Townsville City, Select State/Province

Aug 23 2014
WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM: Email: dora@super-cell.com Skype: supercell-dora Tel : 86755-36894982 Address: Floor 1, Shangganling Industry Zone, No. 51, Huan'guan South Rd., Guanlan St.,Baoan Dist., Shenzhen ercell electronic company offered to sell phones .. but once they got money..all communication ceased ddress: Floor 1, Shangganling Industry Zone, No. 5 china Author: keswick, Ontario Computer Fraud: WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM Select State/Province