Your Search | high 5 games

Oct 08 2015
berttramkennethnormanstern Michael lisi art gallery i purchased 5 Bert Stern Marilyn Monroes signed prints and they were freshly made fakes with ink that rubbed off. ebay and New York Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: berttramkennethnormanstern

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 07 2015
ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC This company is a rip-off. I called this company on October 5 asking for service for a carpet cleaning for a room and they told me that the service will be $ 35.00 and also a discount of $5, 00 senior discounts. I would like a full refund mailed to my home address immediately! Internet
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cleaning Services: ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC Internet

Oct 07 2015
02:48 PM TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: offers online advertising to provide high quality geographically targeted advertising. simplifies the real estate search, limiting real estate agents & loan officers geographically, making searching less confusing for buyers, sellers. continues spearheading innovation online, bringing new products & services to users. Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. simplifies the online real estate market, introducing home buyers and sellers to a real estate agent geographically located in their area. is dedicated to customer satisfaction and bringing people the best homes in their area. Annapolis, Maryland

Oct 06 2015
Law Offices Of Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund; Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Defrauding the elderly and estate dependants and heirs, wasting estate funds adversarially, dysfunctionally Tucson Arizona How Negligence Leads to Egregious Wrong Author: Tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund, Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Tucson, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
DONNAPLAY.COM subscription service: promise new books, movies, games/deliver old crap--Netflix-Hulu from Hell! OVERCHARGE! Software crashes! Bad support Internet
Author: Temple, Texas Media: DONNAPLAY.COM Internet

Oct 06 2015
CVS Pharmacy Ridiculously High Novarel Drug Cost Jacksonville Beach Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Drugstores: CVS Pharmacy Jacksonville Beach, Florida

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
Sears Protection Agreement Center Sears Protection Agreement Center1-800-366-2320Mark S. Testerman,Protection Agreement Manager,PO Box 2570,High Point, NC 27261-2570 Complete Ripoff High Point, NC 27261-2570 Nationwide
Author: Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: Sears Protection Agreement Center Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
High Class Marketing Leisure Lifestyle Magazine FRAUD! They lie about distributing magazines to country clubs! Boca Raton Florida Author: burlingame, California Media: High Class Marketing Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
ARO Logistics, Inc. Geotonfase EBAY SCAM, Possible Stolen High-Value Items Naperville Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Work at Home Business: ARO Logistics, Inc. Naperville, Illinois

Oct 04 2015
Switching Sides Ltd Manis Simon Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Left Hand Drive Cars High Royds Guiseley Town Street Used Left Hand Drive Cars, Used Range rover Left hand drive car, LHD Range rover Sport, Diesel Range Rover Left Hand Drive Car Leeds, France Mathew Manis Isabelle Manis Leeds Leeds Guiseley Author: Leeds, Alabama Motor Vehicle: Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Leeds, Other
14, Report #1219322

Oct 03 2015
Greenline Capital, LLC Rommel Mijares Scammer Con Artist plays in commodities trading, bank guarantees, SBLC, High Yield Private Placement Trade Programs Redwood City California Rommel is a bold faced liar! No funds ever recieved and no transaction closed! Author: San Francisco, California Gold & Silver Investments: Greenline Capital, LLC Redwood City, California

Oct 03 2015
Eros Guide RipOffs - High Price Ads - No refund for 1 day Ad California Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide Internet

Oct 03 2015
Google Adwords Adwords Fake clicks and high charges Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Internet: Google Adwords Internet

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 01 2015
Action Pro White offering trial package for under $5, but charged an additional $92 for more product sent unauthorized. Sioux Falls SD Author: medford, Oregon Dental Services: Action Pro White Internet

Oct 01 2015
2K Games, Take Two Interactive, 2K Sports, NBA 2K Bought in-game currency, but didn't recieve it on my account. Customer support won't reply or help me. Novato California
Author: Nationwide On-Line Stores: 2K Games Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Game Insight Wont Respond To Request. Promised Answer In 5 days: No answer, won't respond to multiple emails Internet Just my 2 cents Author: Seattle, Washington Software: Game Insight Internet

Sep 30 2015
GMLTH@outlook. Com Aynes Dylan : info@Gmail. Com. Events manager Mr. Barry Delp They used two big company names Google and Microsoft. They stated because I'm an active Gmail account user I was one of 5 people who won $$$500,000 and to contact Events department manager Mr. Barry Delp by submitting an email with my Full name, address , age ,telephone number, sex, occupation, state and country! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: GMLTH@outlook. Com Internet

Sep 30 2015
Karl Berg The tree man Mr. Berg was hired to remove five 60 foot trees from my property. He received a check for $5,000.00 dollars and requested another $7,000.00 to assist him in getting his equipment in working condition so that he could begin work on my job. After four months of one excuse after another, Mr. Berg was given a dead line where he would have to begin work or give me a refund. Mr. Berg never showed up for work and after repeated requests, demands, letters, phone calls and visits to his home, Mr Berg refused to begin work and he refuses to give me a refund. Criminal charges have been presented to him and a court date is 5 October 2015. Blackwood New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Karl Berg Blackwood, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
The Browsery/ Lee Hill's Auction Lee Hill announced on her bull horn that she was going to call the police because I left my parrot in my car. I had just stopped for 5 minutes and the bird was safe; also it isn't illegal to leave a pet in a car in PA. East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Bushkill, PA 18324, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: The Browsery East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania