Your Search | hilary bledsoe ,orlando police dept

May 26 2016
bills discoun marnia i stored my cars at bills discout marnia storage lot that is locked i paid him 107 a month rent grant fl Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Auto Storage: bills discoun marnia grant fl, Florida

May 26 2016
Regus Forcible Renewal of 3-month agreement Orlando Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Mailbox Rentals: Regus Orlando, Florida

May 26 2016
Economy Rent A Car Scam, ripoff, illegal, insurance, unconstitutional, theft, misleading, false advertising Orlando Florida Author: Mexico , Maine Auto & Truck Rental: Economy Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

May 26 2016
sellmytimesharenow.com SMTN.com Beware SellMyTimeshareNow.com Orlando, FL Internet Author: Belchertown , Massachusetts Timeshare Rentals: sellmytimesharenow.com Internet

May 26 2016
Oakridge Village Mobile Homes Beware they rip people off!!!!! Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Attorneys General: Oakridge Village Mobile Homes Orlando, Florida

May 26 2016
cheapoair Our flight and a car rental on May 25. We landed at 9:30 the carl company ACO closed at 8:00 Orlando Nationwide Author: Rainier, Oregon Auto Rentals: cheapoair Nationwide

May 26 2016
Avis  Ripped off!!! Orlando Florida Contract Author: Renfrew, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Avis Orlando, Pennsylvania

May 25 2016
Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Keep calling my job 3 to 4 times back to back about an old unpaid bill Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Nationwide

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions William Ray aka Bill Ray Scam Fraud Thief, William Ray, Bill Ray Orlando Nationwide
Author: North Matewan, West Virginia Customer: Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions Nationwide

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com English Bulldog Puppies for Sale not quality puppies, sick, major health problems Miami Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Dog Breeders: Adorablebulldogs.com Miami, Florida

May 24 2016
trader jakes newspaper trader jakes owes me 4000 dollars in bad worthless checks they wont make good indianlantic fl Florida Author: orlando, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: trader jakes newspaper Internet

May 24 2016
orlando driveway and pavers, absolute landscaping and pool, marcus wintz Company received full payment upon job completion but did not pay the materials for the job orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: orlando driveway and pavers orlando, Florida

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Erie Police County Department EPD I was assaulted by erie police on 6/2/15 Erie Pennsylvania
Yet again... Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Erie Police County Department Erie , Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
850Florida.com Incessant Nagging over the phone, Decietful pop up blockers for vacation to summerbay resort Orlando,Fl Internet Author: Georgia Boat Cruises: 850Florida.com Internet

May 22 2016
City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Corruption everywhere!!! Boulder Colorado ??? Author: Boulder, Colorado Attorneys General: City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Boulder, Colorado

May 21 2016
Premier Men's Medical Center (Chris) Total sham! Exploit the elderly and your average working man. Needles through the p***s. Stay away for your own health. Harmful procedures. Orlando Florida
Author: Orlano, Florida Clinics: Premier Men's Medical Center Orlando, Florida

May 21 2016
Larry Pino Diversified Cash Flow InstituteAmerican Cash Flow Association ViaticalsCash flow consultantsNote broker Took DCFI training from Larry Pino. Worked the program over a year and never made any money. Paid over $7000. 00 for tapes and stuff. Still feeling the burns!!! Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Larry Pino Nationwide

May 20 2016
Leslie's Pool Supplies HORRIBLE service dept. Katy, TX Nationwide Author: FULSHEAR, Texas Pool Services: Leslie's Pool Supplies Nationwide

May 20 2016
Air Flow International LLC Platinum Robot Nashville Tennessee
Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Air Flow International LLC Nashville, Tennessee

May 19 2016
Sweepstakes audit bïureau / notification center Sweepstakes Udit bureau,, Sweepstakes notification center, dispatched from the office of the Sweepstakes entry service dept Emerson publishing inc Received a dated document with registration number to be delivered only to personal. Addressed Dallas Texas Author: Tucker, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes audit bureau / notification center Dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
escort police This company has literally violated every law by ficticously saying, I work with the police. I've lost out on a lot be cuz of these lies from that website. sacramento Internet Author: Placerville, California Dating Services: escort police Internet